Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• edited December 2014

Since we're getting a free pass :D
  • Watch 'im burn! The false doctor Witch SilentButterfly was burned alongside Vanilla Town Kenshin. All other accused citizens were released. Salem was in the midst of celebrating the eradication of another witch when the cry went up.

"The magistrate, the magistrate has been killed!"

Magistrate Shining lay slumped over his desk. His office had been ransacked, and any hints as to the secrets he might have told were long gone.

All with possible night actions chose to act. Not all night actions were successful.

Day 6 will end at approximately 2300 CST Friday

Final vote counts:

Rohan(2): Darubian, Meadows (majority innocent)
    Gl0stix(4): Darubian, Loaf, Meadows, Tormented (tied, defaults to innocent)
    Kenshin(5): Aza, Darubian, Loaf, Meadows, Tormented (majority guilty)
    Tyrsis(1): Loaf (majority innocent)
  • The way people are throwing little tantrums posting screenshots is pretty pathetic

Since we're getting a free pass :D
    Rohan, I already said that Kenshin was being removed from the game regardless of how the vote went for posting these.

JUDGE ROHAN HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GAME FOR POSTING A SCREENSHOT OF HIS ROLE PM. ANY OTHERS WHO POST THESE WILL ALSO BE REMOVED.
  • welp, obviously losing rohan is no big deal because he's too dumb to read
  • I called it, SB is teh evils.
  • Nope, just tired of playing. my KD got destroyed by Undead vikings, i'm going to focus on wow until next round :P
  • Nope, just tired of playing. my KD got destroyed by Undead vikings, i'm going to focus on wow until next round :P
    then tell the mod so he can let somebody take over your role. This fucks over the town.
  • **darubian

lol ty ur so bad at playing town
  • Me
    ty

daru
    glo
    mead
    kloudi
    torm
    aza
    Flaze

With how roles went out u really did give noobs all the good roles and the vets mafia.

I m thinking daru mead flaze 2 of them are mafia.
  • **meadows

if shes not a witch, she's at least not helping us any
  • I'm really vanilla town. Is just been a long two weeks. Left my old lady after 7 years and I've spent a week on a diet of alcohol and sleeping pills.

**meadows
  • i'm an werewolfs. you guys caught me.
  • **flazer by the way, i cannot trust someone who only responds in amusing pictures
  • Ty seems to think **darubian is mafia so I will go with him

• I'm smoking as we speak. High time, yay. Btw guys, we shouldn't be saying all is lost when we've still got a Doctor and a Seer. Yes, we lost our RB but they only have 3 Coven left.

As for roles claiming...there are 10 Town and 3 Witches left. Our Seer could very well out themselves but it's a bit risky, since the head witch would show up as Salem. It's possible the seer could've spied the Head witch and written them off as Town.

Now these are the players we have left.

Azalieo
    Darubian - More inactive than I am. But alive. I feel we may have let him off.
    Flazer - Funny pictures aside, his votes for the most part seem to be on the side of Town, minus Mages.
    Gl0stix
    Kenshin
    Kloudi - Was Mafia with you last game. Very quiet and unimposing, similar to this game. Can't tell if it's how you always play or if it's your Mafia MO.
    Loafery - Sea Captain Alden. Saved from town kill Day 4.
    Meadows - Another Mages killer but it's also really hard to read her.
    Rohan - judge.
    Shining - Obvious Town.
    SilentButterfly - Not his normal self and Mages made a lot of hard points against him. Top suspect.
    Tormented -
    Tyrsis - Not using Tyrsis logic this game. Normally would be suspicious but all of his votes seem Town-sided.

I left some blank because I'm tired and want to go to bed and I'm assuming Day won't end before I get to work tomorrow so I'll re-read posts and go through them again with a new post tomorrow. Now someone else weigh in cuz this is only my 5th or 6th WW game and Idk if my reads are even worth anything.
  • Seer indirectly says he is mafia
  • Seer indirectly says he is mafia
    *had to pop in one last time. Shinning outed himself several times a long long time ago. I've known for a while he was the seer, read his comments guys, super obvious*
  • edited December 2014
    **shining

womp
  • Well. That didn't make sense. Sorry, it's early.

**Kloudi for now
  • Mod note: traveling most of today so dont expect updates and forgive this phone post

Meadows and Darubian leading the votes at 2 each.

Kloudi and Flazer have also reveived 1 vote.

That should leave 3 not voting. Glhf.
  • would it be better for Tyris to not vote so that he can be in jail and safe from mafia? Then we can just vote him safe from death. Granted then he can't use his doctor ability, but at least we know he is a good guy. Compared to most of the others not name loaf.
  • i'm confirmed an werewolfs
  • I'm confirmed an werewolfs

I'll die with you meadows
  • team wofls ride 2gether die 2gether
  • Just woke up, bit late sorry
    ill make an image soon
    **glostix
  • Mod note: Extending the deadline by 30 mins since I was late. Yay for flight delays. EoD will be at 0000/2400 CST. Voting is as follows:

Darubian (2): Loafery, Tormented
    Flazer (1): Gl0
    Glo (1): Flazer
    Meadows (2): Aza, Darubian

Not voting: Kloudi, Tyrsis
  • Perhaps as a reaction to the gruesome death of the magistrate, the town went wild, gathering up almost half their number (and implicating a few more) to stand trial. Darubian, Kloudi, Meadows and Tyrsis all risked the flames come morning.

Night 6 ends at 2200 CST Saturday. Please vote guilty/innocent on the following:

Darubian
    Kloudi
    Meadows
    Tyrsis
  • Looks like I'm a minute late to vote.

I was protecting shining every night but meh.