Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Yes dole we were talking about future things though.

• It's an interesting dilemma. Go for the higher value targets and risk hitting a low value one, or stick to the mid value targets for assured value?

It's hard to say, but man things could really swing one way or the other really fast. With potentially 6 deaths in the first 2 nights a lot could happen.
    would they even be mid value targets at that point? Revealing would essentially make them no different than town. Their only difference to town right now is that they know each other and can vouch for each other. Revealing, while possibly helpful, would remove that.
    That's partially true, however they become 4 people that town can trust. Even if everyone knows they're all mason, they are all trustworthy. Thus if you don't want people to follow their lead you can remove them, putting the standard doubt and suspicious of everyone back in place.
  • Still...7/18 town players have roles, right? That's very good odds that mafia will hit a role anyway, so I'm not sure what good keeping silent would do in this case.
  • The more I think about it the more I think that forcing things is the correct move. In WW you can almost never reach a consensus as to what the correct course of action early on is. Therefore I'm going to try to create what I believe the best scenario would be for town

I am a mason. The game is just starting, so I haven't had a chance to talk to the others yet, but hopefully we will all reveal. With 5 mafia and only 3 other good guys, it does put the odds in our favor to find a bad guy over them finding a good guy power role.

Hopefully everyone can look back on this move and see why I did it. I apologize to other masons for doing it this way.
  • Oh, oh. Keep silent first night, then reveal when we vote next day? That way even if masons are targeted at least 3 nights should pass before they can all be killed off?
  • Lol or not.
  • Bah, y'all have fun then. I always vote for lynches though. The game is no fun if there is no lynch.
  • Oh, oh. Keep silent first night, then reveal when we vote next day? That way even if masons are targeted at least 3 nights should pass before they can all be killed off?
    part of the benefit of this is giving cop and his killers about a 1/3 shot of getting a mafia night one. Even if they miss, they only take out a townie. Going to be really interesting to see how the mafia handle this.
  • True, true.

I was still on the thinking town will win this with lynches over thinking the seer will carry it, but you're right about the odds, and it's a moot point with two masons revealed anyway.
  • The more I think about it the more I think that forcing things is the correct move. In WW you can almost never reach a consensus as to what the correct course of action early on is. Therefore I'm going to try to create what I believe the best scenario would be for town

I am a mason. The game is just starting, so I haven't had a chance to talk to the others yet, but hopefully we will all reveal. With 5 mafia and only 3 other good guys, it does put the odds in our favor to find a bad guy over them finding a good guy power role.

Hopefully everyone can look back on this move and see why I did it. I apologize to other masons for doing it this way.
    SB is not a mason I am a mason and he is not in my PM
  • Seer carry? How do you propose the seer convinces everyone to vote for his choice without revealing himself?
  • Damdred vs SB GO!
  • There is no nurse/slut to protect the seer.

SB is not a mason I am a mason and he is not in my PM
    The other masons will back me up when they get online if this is how its going to be. Right now it's just my word vs yours, until the other masons post there's no way to prove it either way.
  • Mobsters vs. Masons you mean xP There are enough mafia to back up whoever is lying.
  • edited November 2014
    Mobsters vs. Masons you mean xP There are enough mafia to back up whoever is lying.
    actually that isn't a problem at all, I hope they do this. All it would take is the untouchables killing one person from a side to prove a point.
  • I was the first person to claim mason, SB is mafia here guys.

He has went back on his usual do not rely on blue roles to telling the town to stop and don't do anything deadlock and wait on the blue roles to save you.

He has claimed mason I say he is not a mason he is mafia
  • I don't think the rest of the masons should come out yet. This debate could give some insight on other players. While coming out ends the conversation all together
  • im a mason
  • I was the first person to claim mason, SB is mafia here guys.

He has went back on his usual do not rely on blue roles to telling the town to stop and don't do anything deadlock and wait on the blue roles to save you.

He has claimed mason I say he is not a mason he is mafia
    Oh please, I don't see anybody backing up your claim. Use your brain and read Damdred
  • im a mason
    Alright then, which side are you on
  • My team is Kloudi, Kenshin, Mages and Damdred as masons.

I'm sorry for outing guys, SB is mafia and the cop has to kill him
  • from my people i can tell you damdred isnt a mason
  • everyone damdred said is actually a bad guy im also a seer that has power to see all day 0
  • Mobsters vs. Masons you mean xP There are enough mafia to back up whoever is lying.
    Good.

If 3 mafia come out to support him, and then 3 masons counter claim, we have 8 people total to kill until we win.
  • My team is Kloudi, Kenshin, Mages and Damdred as masons.

I'm not mafia, and sorry for doing this to you Damdred. Read my post closely, I decided it would be best for town if we forced out the masons and I created a situation which would do it.

I'm a Vanilla Town. I'm not mafia, nor mason

• If sb was really a mason he should of instantly CC'd me and said I was not on his team to get a mafia kill since I did it with my first or second post. Him waiting around and then claiming and then making a stink about it is a sign of mafia. His whole game play is not his town play, thi si shis scum play.

The team i posted is the mason private messages, we might get picked off but we will take a 1:1 with SB tonight.
  • i find it amusing the masons come out, it would be in the best interest for the mafia to take them out, quite a bad play on damdred's part
  • edited November 2014
    My team is Kloudi, Kenshin, Mages and Damdred as masons.

I'm not mafia, and sorry for doing this to you Damdred. Read my post closely, I decided it would be best for town if we forced out the masons and I created a situation which would do it.

I'm a Vanilla Town. I'm not mafia, nor mason

You aren't just doing it to him, you did it to everyone. We should have continued to discuss instead of you making the call.

Just to show the breadcrumbing I did in anticipation of the masons coming out.