Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

1212223242527»

Comments

• I'll be honest, I couldn't tell if killing tyrsis was brilliant or retarded
  • kinda depended how people reacted tbh. but we won so i didn't get to roll with it :(
  • more than likely retarded tho
  • yeah and if it went another day i would have revealed my findings because i would have narrowed out all the mafia by then
    with untouchables killing 1, and i seer another

ur eliminating 2 possible suspects a night.
    and the power of seer is a LOT more than just 'knowing if they are good'
    because if u know someone is good, u can see their votes. and people who vote against them.

same as if you identify mafia, you just sit there watching who they vote against, and u know that person is 'town'
    it narrows the list quite fast.
    and if i die, i can at least pass all my information to another untouchable, so the info is never lost, so by like 5th night, mafia are guaranteed screwed, especially with the police reveal.

same as if you identify mafia, you just sit there watching who they vote against, and u know that person is 'town'
    this wouldnt work in the game where i was mafia with phantom, i tried to get her killed pretty early :P
  • but imagine how hilarious would it be if you had already seered me as mafia, and watched me kill the other one lol

this wouldnt work in the game where i was mafia with phantom, i tried to get her killed pretty early :P
    that is a strategy that a lot of people use
    where u are so dead set to killing another mafia, that they think 'oh he can't be mafia because he killed the first one'
    problem is, there really are only 9 suspects, even if u avoid it to 8, in 8 turns you can't kill enough people to win regardless, lol so you'd be caught.

well in this game anyways, the town had it lopsided for them
  • i shall take note of this
  • edited November 2014
    If you had to take out one mason...you should have taken out Mages. But I would have taken out Mages and Damdred and left Kenshin and Kloudi.
  • only so many kills
  • Yes...but while Damdred is a good WW player...I rate Mages higher especially since Damdred has shown signs of being burned out on SKPFs WW and had more of a chance to not really try.
  • granted i had basically the whole scum team picked out right after i died...so theirs thatto I was wrong about who the mole was and didn't have phanom picked
  • Yeah, you just have a tendency to give up on the town way too early.
  • Heh, I brought up loaf for the kill first night...but almost ain't good enough and dead is dead ;) though I must say, walls knew loaf was capone when loaf was claiming seer, and that was pretty funny to watch...I got a gallery seat ^^
  • Lastgame i decided not to care this game i cared and died lol
  • I tried my best to protect town and succeeded!