Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
  • Also because the masons are known to be on the side of town. Anyone else would be a gamble at this point, Tyrsis.
    I like to gamble.
  • I wont be doing the work for you to know what im thinking either sb, because explaining it would ruin the whole issue of what I discussed, and only leads me to believe you are a bad person the more you try and make it easier for the bad guys
  • I wont be doing the work for you to know what im thinking either sb, because explaining it would ruin the whole issue of what I discussed, and only leads me to believe you are a bad person the more you try and make it easier for the bad guys
    The fact that you aren't willing to explain anything makes you #1 on my scum list right now
  • i hope you arent mad that i said you are bad at these kind of games, cause anyone with any idea of how certain ploys work will hopefully see through what I am doing, and will only lead back to what you are doing, to see through the whole issue and know some stuff

but also explaining myself to give hints for the bad guys is only going to make it easier for them, which is exactly what you are trying to do :-p

we can play this 1D game if you want, i prefer the bad guys having to actually try to win over just connecting the dots to win
  • christ. doesn't day 0 mean the day before this starts?
  • Much intensity such wow
  • you guys fucking kidding me. 4 pages and the game hasnt even started.
    lol
  • Things that will happen in this game:

1. Police will stay hidden making random votes, because they are targets prefered over everyone but Ness.

2. Ness will be forced to reveal because in 2-3 days he'll risk getting lynched.
    or
    2.1. One of the untouchables will screw up and hint out Ness while trying to defend him.

3. Capone will either hold his 2 bullets for later on, or be scared of dying and spend them in these two next days

4. None of the police chiefs will get killed.

5. Untouchables will kill 3 town in the first 3 days.
  • Unreliable confirmed not reading thread
  • edited November 2014
    I'd just like to point out that SB is evil.

That is all.

He's always posting short novels, so if he were to change things up at all when he gets picked for scum, it'd be super obvious.

tl;dr SB IS EVIL
  • Unreliable confirmed not reading thread
    Yep, and that's very interesting to note.
  • then spy me, lol...i like how you throw the "confirmed" word so easily :P

i wasnt called into the debate and am not obliged to join one of the discussions, so i just started one with my own point of view.

As soon as seer dies, they will go after masons because having at least 3 of them alive on endgame will screw mafia.

btw, as far as reading goes, both can go read the rules and notice ness and untouchables do not know masons and do risk killing them.

so either you didnt real the rules accordingly or werent paying enough attention to what each other says
  • then spy me, lol...i like how you throw the "confirmed" word so easily :P

i wasnt called into the debate and am not obliged to join one of the discussions, so i just started one with my own point of view.

As soon as seer dies, they will go after masons because having at least 3 of them alive on endgame will screw mafia.

btw, as far as reading goes, both can go read the rules and notice ness and untouchables do not know masons and do risk killing them.

so either you didnt real the rules accordingly or werent paying enough attention to what each other says
    Yes that might be the case if the masons hadn't all announced so everyone in the game knows their identities. You're a fucking moron to to claim in one had I didn't read the rules, while having obviously not read the thread yourself.
  • This turned to lulz in a hurry
  • Unreliable is acting like a retard, you are abliged to take part in the discussions just not start your own you know? There is valuable information about peoples alignment in it, I have a good many town reads from the discussion thankfully so there is that.
  • I am OK with casting suspicion on unreliable and SB. SB says his strategy is to prove his towniness to everyone, but what is stopping him from doing that as a bad dude? Also, he has ignored at least one callout to his potential scumminess from Zeal, and somewhere said I posted less than 2 times which wasn't true at time of posting, I checked, I had 2.

Unreliable is trying to make some vague assumptions based on not reading what has gone down thus far in the discussion.
  • I see both of your points there Cory, but in the same sense SB has the numbers to his favor. Yes the odds radically increased fir big success but the town really had a fighting chance.

As for unreliable, well he's holding to his name.
  • I am OK with casting suspicion on unreliable and SB. SB says his strategy is to prove his towniness to everyone, but what is stopping him from doing that as a bad dude? Also, he has ignored at least one callout to his potential scumminess from Zeal, and somewhere said I posted less than 2 times which wasn't true at time of posting, I checked, I had 2.

Unreliable is trying to make some vague assumptions based on not reading what has gone down thus far in the discussion.
    What's stopping me from doing it as a bad guy is uncertainty. From a mafia perspective, if I fake claim mason there's a good chance I'll just be killed. So it's incredibly risky for a mafia to make a play like that. Which is why if I was mafia I wouldn't have. Zeal's post doesn't really call me out on anything so why would I respond to it? Go read it lol.

As far as your posting, I made that list skimming quickly. If you posted twice instead of once my bad, but it probably meant you had small posts at the time.

One last thing. As mafia, ask yourself if this is how you'd want the game to go down. I really and truly believe that by the masons being out in the open, it is helping town. I think if I was mafia, I would rather leave the masons hidden, and let the town vigi shoot other members of the town.
  • its not a big success, its actually a failure, you guys really need to learn probability
  • if I was a mafia, i would try to play like im a villager, which would lead to what sb is doing

nothing is for certain, people arent that stupid sb
  • you clearly are flazer, for being unable to do simple math lol.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value

maybe that should help remedy what stupidity you have
  • You're assuming all lynches are random. Keep in mind this is not the case as the game goes on
  • you have no idea what you are talking about and only trying to make some form of a case for yourself and your horrendous ploy that only hurt the good guys

for the ignorant your math is right
    for the people who aren't, ha

you should keep digging that grave
  • We learned that in probability

Are we going to play serious?

Or we just gonna depend on seer?

I like all the dicussion but all of its been bollocks.

Half of it is mason blah half is probability blah.

Dont want u guys to burn out when the game hasnt even started.

can we start night soon
  • edited November 2014
    you have no idea what you are talking about and only trying to make some form of a case for yourself and your horrendous ploy that only hurt the good guys

for the ignorant your math is right
    for the people who aren't, ha

you should keep digging that grave
    Mafia is not a game entirely of probability. And you have yet to explain your side, supposedly because it would help the mafia. Quite honestly flazer, it looks to me like you're not trying to offer up any explanations of your own, merely react to the ones others have posted.

Tell me, which faction in a mafia game likes to appear to be helping town while actually doing nothing to help town? You can't even explain publicly why you believe my move is bad....You aren't helping town just by moaning now are you?
  • you really have no clue do you
  • Day 0 end in about 3 hours
  • Mafia is more than a game of probability, but all tthe time spent arguing it is making for a funny read for about 90% of the people playing.