Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• You guys are making things really difficult for me if you're Town.
  • It's the towns job to make life difficult for mafia players! ;)
  • I already told you that I'm not Mafia. Cory has really put me in a difficult spot.
  • edited October 2014
    Well if he's lying he's put himself in a difficult spot.

Tbh, you can say what you want to, claim what role you want to, but at this point I don't think it makes a difference. If cory is lying he dies next. The only way you win this argument results in us lynching Cory instead, but that would be without proof and would make zero sense seeing as he has claimed the blocker role.

its better for us to just wait and see and get the sure thing.
  • even if Cory did roleblock Sky, assuming he is the blocker...

that doesn't mean Sky is mafia. there's still the doc and the godfather to end in an uneventful night
  • Sky, I blocked ya. You guys (darub) asked me to reveal and I did.
  • Well this certainly turned interesting.

So first off, ##Vote Skydragon for Lynch - reason being, even as townie he should understand why the decision has been made and he is smart enough to know that a death will help the town towards learning the truth about last night, as well as working towards finding and killing the mafia.

Secondly, it would really suck if he is a vanilla - no one likes to get rid of the good guys so early on in the game :(
  • i don't see any other lynch happening. And if we leave sky alive I don't see why we won't try to lynch him again tomorrow so kill him today so we can get progress.
  • edited October 2014
    I agree, Darub. It's more beneficial to test Cory than try to guess if he's telling the truth or not.

By the same stroke, if Cory is telling the truth we can lynch Sky tomorrow. If he isn't...then we just got rid of a VT at best. I'm leaning toward voting someone else.
  • seems like a recurring pattern sky dying early
  • I'll block another suscpious person tonight. But those tail end vote for BYK rubbed me the wrong way.
  • edited October 2014
    Here's what happens next:

1. Sky is lynched and is a mafia.
    2. Sky is lynched and isn't a mafia. This means that either:
    a) Cory is lying.
    b) The mafia brothers aimed at the estranged or whoever the doctor healed.

That begs the question, does the doctor know if the person they protected was the target? I mean, that would make sense, seeing as they take out the bullet and everything.

That aside, I don't see how it makes sense to postpone lynching sky and leave this all up in the air for another day, when we can make some follow some strong possible leads now.
  • edited October 2014
    Wow my English in that one..
  • not that the doctor should come forward.. dont
  • 4 lynch votes.. *sigh*

Actually, I've been sitting here weighing my options. Cory isn't the only one that made things difficult for me (By revealing and asking Doctor to protect him) but Loafery as well since he correctly stated my true role. My worry is that if Mafia is observant, they may act on it if there's a chance that I am that role.

Okay, I think I'll reveal because I just can't die simply because Town can't read between the lines of what I'm posting.

Firstly, I am the Cop. Last night, I was going to investigate either Mages or Flazer, but chose Mages. I wasn't sure a few hours ago whether I was blocked or if the Doctor protected me but if Cory is telling the truth, then he blocked me so I couldn't investigate anyone. I had actually been waiting here for someone to vote to lynch me after what happened last night and knew who Cory most likely was as soon as he randomly placed his lynch vote.

I thought about whether he's lying and if he could be the estranged 3rd brother but I don't think he is since no Mafia would take such a bold risk. However, if he is lying, Roleblocker MUST state who he is today. With that said, this is going to cause problems for the Doctor.

Secondly, I definitely raised an eyebrow when Loafery said the following:
    Why don't you see Vanilla town claiming roleblocker? Why must it be Godfather?
    1. i don't see cory being a fake claimer like me.
    2. godfather seered sky as being a pr, prolly a cop and have him out of the game. There's no guarantee he'll be able to get a chance to kill or be able to communicate with other mafia so the best thing he can do is to get rid of a pr.
    I have to admit, that's a pretty good guess if that really is a guess considering I've claimed Town prior to that comment. What I don't get is how Loafery made that connection between me and Cop (Out of all the roles)? Either:

1. It's a guess and a damn good one.
    2. He's the estranged 3rd brother and was trying to communicate who I was to Mafia.

I didn't want to reveal and were Cory the only one throwing accusations around, I'd have stayed quiet for now hoping that I can steer the vote but it's getting a little ridiculous now with this lynch train.
  • edited October 2014
    -shrugs- So the assumption is that by lynching Sky and seeing what he is we'll know about Cory? Then you need to adjust your assumptions.

VT says nothing. RB doesn't know who he's blocking.
    Townie w/ Powers, Cory is probably GF, but still could just be misguided RB thinking his block meant something when it didn't.
    Mafia. Cory is prob RB cause it does him no good as GF to lynch mafia.

I still think it would be better to wait on the cop. Would rather not get townie w/ powers lynched on a gamble.

Also: my money has been on loafery for a bit now. Seems to be thinking like mafia way too much.

In fact...

##vote: Loafery
  • So first off, ##Vote Skydragon for Lynch - reason being, even as townie he should understand why the decision has been made and he is smart enough to know that a death will help the town towards learning the truth about last night, as well as working towards finding and killing the mafia.
    I agree. In fact, I 100% support such strategies but I was actually trying to hide my true role hoping that I could pass off as Town so Mafia doesn't look at me at all.
  • i don't see any other lynch happening. And if we leave sky alive I don't see why we won't try to lynch him again tomorrow so kill him today so we can get progress.
    Awfully insistent on killing me, aren't you?
  • sky i love how you play but you're grasping at thin air if you think i'm trying to "communicate" with the mafia
    Awfully insistent on killing me, aren't you?
    if i pushed you i know i'd get good responses like this. If it were any person I wouldn't really try and just vote and log off.

• Well, I haven't voted to lynch you yet since it's all just speculation right now. Waiting on what others think before drawing any conclusions. :p
  • u know godfather and seer are practically the same role except their alignments are different. And the godfather can claim being seer and be none the wiser because he'll be seen as town when he gets seered by the real cop and it could just look like a desperate ploy for a townie to carry on to play longer.
  • As a heads up guys I'm working tomorrow, so don't expect an updated vote count until roughly ~1-2 hours before 5 pm. Goodnight and good luck everyone
  • Goodnight SB. See you tomorrow.
  • u know godfather and seer are practically the same role except their alignments are different. And the godfather can claim being seer and be none the wiser because he'll be seen as town when he gets seered by the real cop and it could just look like a desperate ploy for a townie to carry on to play longer.
    I guess it comes down to who the Town believes and/or whether they think I'm someone making stuff up to live longer.

• SkyDragon, I need to know here why you wanted to see me and flazer. What prompted you? Was it just random?
    Reading through Day 1, I just found the both of you somewhat suspicious in different ways. Not sure whether it's because you guys have a Power Town or Mafia role but decided to investigate first before throwing accusations around. Flazer probably would've been next on Night 2.
  • so what you're saying is that I might be godfather? I'm flattered, but I don;t have any role. And when I role scum I don't try to lead lynches I just sit back and do nothing because town usually just fights against themselves anyway.
  • Who did you try to see sky?
  • Who did you try to see sky?
    Decided to investigate either Mages or Flazer but chose Mages. Was apparently blocked by Cory so didn't see anyone.
  • It's my first round and you just rub me wrong @ loafery. I don't know how you normally act so all I can go on is what I'm seeing right now. And right now, you seem the most likely candidate.