Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

edited October 2014 in General
Welcome to Werewolf: The 3 Brothers. The objective of WW is to kill all of the “werewolves” (mafia) before they outnumber the town. During the day all players vote to lynch another, with the player receiving the majority of votes being lynched. During the night, the mafia kill one member of the town. There are also several good guys who have powers they can use at night to help the town overcome the mafia. Before listing the specific roles for this game, here are the basic rules for this game:

1. No posting after death. You are allowed a short goodbye post, but it cannot contain any information related to the game.
2. No Intentionally ruining the game: mostly applies to the mafia not revealing the other mafia members to the town
3. No PMing anybody. This includes contacting people via aim. Basically, unless its specifically allowed do not communicate with people outside the game about the game.
4. No Sharing your role PM. This includes screenshotting your PM. You are allowed to claim (or fake claim) any role in the game in the game thread: just no posting any kind of proof.
6. No editing your posts! If you are caught editing you might be mod killed. Mistakes happen, I understand; but if I think you are editing your posts to try to affect the game you will be mod killed.

In addition:

1. You must Vote for a lynch target every day. If you miss a day of voting, you will be given a warning, then mod killed.
2. The day/night cycle will be 24 hours of day, followed by 24 hours of night. This is subject to change depending on the flow of the game
3. Please Bold all of your votes and include ## Vote: in front of them. The voting format will be ##Vote: SilentButterfly. I'm not going to be too strict on this, but if you are regularly breaking format then I will not count your votes
4. Following up on the above point, if you wish to change your vote please type ##Unvote, followed by ##Vote: ExO. If you just wish to remove your vote, and not vote anybody else, just use the ##Unvote.
5. In the case of a tie vote during the day, the person who reached the tied amount first will be lynched. If both SilentButterfly and ExO have 5 votes, whoever got to 5 votes first will be lynched. This is constantly updating though. For instance, lets say SilentButterfly received 5 votes, then ExO tied him at 5 votes. If SB dropped down to 4 votes before going back to 5 votes, ExO would be lynched

Some WW III Specific Rules:
Players will not be told what happened at night if their night action did not go through. Nobody will be informed they were role blocked, the mafia will not know why their target didn't die (either role block or doctor, or if they tried to kill the 3rd brother.) Keep this in mind when playing WW: The Three Brothers

Because of the above rule Night will always last the full allotted time, and the results of your night actions will not be processed until this time is up.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    The roles

The Town 3/12:

Cop 0/1: At night the cop chooses a target to investigate. The targets role will be revealed to the cop

Doctor 0/1: The doctor choose 1 person each night to protect each night. That person will not die to a mafia attack. Cannot protect himself

Role Blocker 0/1: The roleblocker chooses 1 person each night, and prevents them from using their night action. Anybody blocked by at night will not be specifically told if their action was blocked.

The Miller 0/1: The Miller is a Vanilla Town, but if investigated will turn up as a mafia brother.

Vanilla Town 4/8
    Just normal towns people. They get 1 vote during the day, and at night they huddle in their homes hoping to not be killed.

The Mafia 2/3

Mafioso Brothers 2/2: Each night the mafia brothers kill someone. One of the 2 must carry out the killing. If they attempt to kill the Estranged 3rd Brother the kill will not succeed. In this specific case, they will not be told if they were role blocked, or tried to kill the 3rd brother and did not succeed. They know each other and are able to communicate.

Estranged 3rd Brother 0/1: Does not know who the other 2 Mafia are, and they do not know him. Each night, the 3rd brother can investigate a target; the targets role will be revealed to him. If the other mafia brothers die he loses his ability to investigate and gains the ability to kill one per night instead.
  • edited October 2014
    Player List:

4/15

TMonsta - Lynched Day 4. Estranged 3rd Brother
    Darubian - Killed Night 3. Doctor
    gl0stix
    Cory - Killed Night 5. Roleblocker
    Loafery - Lynched Day 5. Vanilla Town
    Azalieo - Killed Night 6. Vanilla TownSkyDragonX - Killed Night 4. Cop
    Mages - Killed Night 2. Miller
    Phantom - Lynched Day 6. Mafioso Brother
    Damdred
    Unreliable
    rsoultin
    Flazer - Lynched Day 2. Vanilla Town
    Meadows - Lynched Day 3. Vanilla Town
    BeholdYouKing - Lynched Day 1. Vanilla Town
  • Kk thats it. Signups closed, generating who gets what roles now. Expect PMs within the hour
  • yey, roles!

dont lynch me, i'm the cleric!
  • edited October 2014
    All roles have been sent out, game has begun. We are starting with day phase. The game will follow a 24 hour day/24 hour night cycle. This first day however will last long. You may discuss and vote until 5 PM CST Sunday.

If there are any questions about the rules, you are to PM me. Do not ask them here in this thread, as I will not answer them here. If an issue with the rules is brought to my attention I will address it in the thread as needed. I would like to point out the addition of a new rule this morning 6. No editing posts.

Everybody has received a PM (including Vanilla Townies). I would like to remind you, though you can say whatever you want in this thread, you may not copy/paste the text of your specific role, nor may you screenshot it. Claim you are any role you like, but do not attempt to "prove it" by presenting your PM text or by faking PM text from me.

Good Luck all, I'll be watching!
  • ......don't all post at once
  • lynch mages

his lack of posting and prescense is disturbing
  • no conversation means...on to the randomizer! yeah I don't have a vote right now
  • Who are you?
  • seems guess people are busy at weekend...

i almost went to a dungeon event this afternoob
  • Who are you?
    just joined sk this round, so no one you know lol
  • I'm the trickster
  • good job glo
  • Seriously though, wheover the miller is just needs to say it now and if someone counter claims it we kill into that group. But if you are the miller come forward so we do not waste checks on you
  • also, miller, remember you are town...

so if we find out you are playing for mafia, already expecting to be investigated, thus changing sides, you will be breaking the rule of intentionally ruining the game.
  • I am not the miller. There, we got that out of the way. Weeeeee day 1.
  • not the miller. we can make glo honorary trickster?
  • miller, come out now so we lynch you, minority report style
  • Why are you going to lynch the miller?

Lynch Unreliable
  • that was clearly a joke...

lynching miller like that would be breaking the rules...
  • You are a bit quick in pushing that Lynch button ian
  • yea miller should come out so that mafia can kill your ass

lynch damdred
  • Mafia wouldn't kill miller, its a free person to t hrow the thread off with. If you can't trust your checks which you shoudl still be hesitant on them because of the godfather, the best course is miller come out.

love you to loafery
  • that just sounded all wrong and you're thinking in the perspective of mafia too much

as town perspective sure we'd have one confirmed town when he claims, but what happens if he dies, back to square 1. I'm sure mafia will keep a confirmed town alive...yea right. And I don't think mafia are stupid enough to claim miller themselves when they only have 2 members not counting the godfather because he isn't relevant at this time. This games in town's favor but I see so many ways town can just flip it upside down.
  • but its important to think like mafia, its how you catch serial killers...
  • it's how you become one
  • edited October 2014
    A quick mod reminder:

Voting is to be done with ## in front of it. Such as ## Lynch: SilentButterfly. Vote changing is to be done by first undoing your vote via ##Unvote followed by the change: ##Vote: ExO for example. You can ##Unvote at any time to just remove your vote.

Again I'm not going to be too strict on this, but right now nobody is following the format. Please remember your ## (it makes tallying votes easier on me, and will allow me to constantly update the votes.)

As of right now there have been no votes in this thread counted.
  • Who cares if mafia would kill him at a future time? Whats important is that we do not mislynch him or waste a copcheck on him!
  • well he can always come out when he's on the lynch table. No wait does that give town incentive to claim miller. Don't troll claim miller if you're town.