Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• ##Vote BeholdYourKing
  • i should probably vote, and at this point since it doesn't seem to matter who i vote for I vote to ##vote myself, an werewolfs
  • oh, used wrong format

##Vote Darubian
  • I can't say I'm worth lynching.
  • edited October 2014
    i should probably vote, and at this point since it doesn't seem to matter who i vote for I vote to ##vote myself, an werewolfs
    You are not allowed to self vote, as it violates 2. No Intentionally ruining the game:

You must play towards your teams win condition, and voting for yourself does not accomplish that under any circumstance
  • I can't say I'm worth lynching.
    you're not, i did it out of spite
  • well gee, forgive me for not either jumping on the bandwagon or throwing out a random vote that will be irrelevant in the end. how dare i.
  • lynch me, woman!

i wanna feel you write my name in that piece of paper, and know you are thinking about me in the whole process
  • Day 1 Votes

TMonsta (1): Cory
    Darubian (1): Unreliable
    gl0stix:
    Cory:
    Loafery:
    Azalieo:
    SkyDragonX:
    Mages:
    Phantom (1): Behold Your King
    Damdred:
    Unreliable (1): rsoultin
    rsoultin:
    Flazer (2): Loafery, gl0stix
    Meadows:
    BeholdYouKing (7): Phantom, TMonsta, Azalieo, Darubian, Flazer, Mages, Skydragon

Not Voting: Meadows, Damdred. Both meadows and Damdred receive a warning. I understand Damdred did try to vote, but didn't update with the vote format. I have no idea why meadows didn't add a vote after I told her she couldn't self-vote

Behold Your King the Vanilla Town has been lynched with 7 Votes! Night starts now. Send in your night actions. You are free to discuss the events of the day during the night in the thread.
  • while I can appreciate the not bandwagoning, voting for oneself is still pretty random there meadows
  • edited October 2014
    derping hard. tired.
  • well i guess im dead right????
    looking at everyone here, the only suitable answer is the random person who is probably someone's clone, and that would have to be

##beholdyourking
    someones clone??? new to the community automatically means multi i guess :(
  • Guys he's my multi

and that soultin guy as well
  • Anyway, yold you i was vanilla :D

the mob is gonna get you all

gl all
    while I can appreciate the not bandwagoning, voting for oneself is still pretty random there meadows
    i am in fact pretty random
  • I don't understand how you got a warning....you voted.
  • I don't understand how you got a warning....you voted.
    sb said no self votes and meadows didnt correct
  • Mod kill meads
  • I am the best multi. My AI is excellent.

My logic is undeniable.
  • My apologies was called away on family business.

So nobody will claim miller now....If someone claims from this point forward i'm just going to push you to die becuase you are probably mafia claiming. The lynch on beholder was bad was a lurker lynch with way to many people random voting on it without giving any thoughts.
  • no its b/c im a multi dont you know????

but honestly that was my last post, dead ppl cant talk i know, i dont wanna disqualify myself for future rounds where I will hopefully live longer
  • Nah u died cos u voted the sk queen. Never vote the sk queen first rule of thumb
  • No really, it was all based on the name. So pretentious.
  • U guys are the worst lynching noobies

So nobody will claim miller now....
    a warning, suggestion, observation, what is this?

miller did had the chance to speak out, but maybe he is feeling insecure...what changed from then to now?

rsoultin, mind talking to us about it?
  • D1 is the best and really only time to claim miller and be pro town, everything past d1 devolves into its probably mafia claiming it sadly
  • someone didnt check their inbox maybe? ugh.
  • 36 mins hue hue hue hue
  • edited October 2014
    Night Results:

The night seemed peaceful, and the next day everybody met in the center of town. Everybody from the previous day was still around. However some reported hearing some noises in the night. What exactly happened last night remains unclear

Mod Note: This format is what you can expect for my night updates during this game. It is up to you to discern what happened during the night.

Day 2 Starts!
  • Two scenarios in play.

The more likely, we have a lucky doctor.

Second, the mafia did nothing.