Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• The advantage & disadvantage in claiming any role is the fact that someone else CAN choose to call them a liar. Cory either is the Role Blocker, or by intuition or deduction (based on his last games splendid role appraisal) he knows who the role blocker is already and knows that they will not directly call him out. Today will come down to how much credibility should Cory be given.
    Well, he was pretty quick off the mark to share who he is so I think he's telling the truth.

• edited October 2014
    seer and doctor on Cory tonight

##vote lynch skydragon
  • Actually, why would you roleblock me anyway? Don't think I've had a role in several games. Just a waste, haha.

Last game, 4 - 5 days ago, you were mafia with me dear friend.

Oh yeah. That doesn't count because we couldn't do anything useful. :p

I guess it comes down to whether you think I can roll Mafia twice in a row.
  • ok....

##unvote
    ##vote skydragon
  • that has nothing to do with anything.
  • and that was to skydragon, and the odds of getting something twice in a row in a game.
  • You have a point there, to be sure. Glostix, why do you believe Cory? Not stating that I don't, currently I do because it is a rather ballsy move to claim any role so early, and it puts a great deal of weight on the doctor tonight to save Cory.
    if i believed cory i wouldnt have asked the seer to spot him as well, thats why i said both. im not saying he's lying either, we just dont know. but a claim like that gets investigated, dont you think?

• Cop, that is.
  • Mmm. So fyi...I work during the day and will not be on for large chunks of time. No net access.

If you want to take that as an excuse, you may.

So, logically, doc or roleblocker got lucky or mafia targeted 3rd brother, which yeah duh already been said. Cop knows who someone is and estranged bro theoretically does, too, provided they didn't get the miller.

Cory was awfully quick to claim blocker. Trying to help out, or a mafia who knows he targeted someone who didn't get killed and wants to throw ppl off?

Loafery seemed pretty annoyed at this not knowing thing...from the perspective of mafia. Coincidence?
  • and that was to skydragon, and the odds of getting something twice in a row in a game.
    *Shrugs*

Anyone that knows anything about the way I play knows that I put up a fight when I have a role to stop myself being lynched.
  • edited October 2014
    and that was to skydragon, and the odds of getting something twice in a row in a game.
    *Shrugs*

Anyone that knows anything about the way I play knows that I put up a fight when I have a role to stop myself being lynched.
    Yup, which would make it even more convincing if you didn't. But the thing is you DID try to make an argument.. two now even. just sneaky deaky like ;)
  • seer and doctor on Cory tonight

##vote lynch skydragon
    if sky isn't mafia

seer doctor roleblocker on cory...he could be godfather

i don't see a vt claiming roleblocker so must be godfather

• Why would Cory lie? If he is lying, it will show right away that Skydragon wasn't mafia. That would get Cory killed. 1 townie for 1 mafia is a good trade any day in this game.
  • edited October 2014
    Day 2 Votes (Ends in 21 hours)

TMonsta:
    Darubian:
    gl0stix:
    Cory:
    Loafery:
    Azalieo:
    SkyDragonX (3): Corynewb, gl0stick, Loafery
    Mages:
    Phantom:
    Damdred:
    Unreliable:
    Flazer:
    Meadows (0): Loafery

SkyDragonX is currently set to be lynched with 3 votes!

Not voting: Everybody else
  • Why don't you see Vanilla town claiming roleblocker? Why must it be Godfather?
    because that would be stupid and SB doesnt allow us to go against our team for the lols.
  • i meant a vanilla townie claiming to be a roleblocker and throwing the entire town off for a turn.
  • edited October 2014
    anyways, im convinced that Cory is telling the truth, and if he isn't he's going to die. if he's a townie after that then he's a dumbass, but i doubt he is a vanilla.

i stand by my vote
  • Why don't you see Vanilla town claiming roleblocker? Why must it be Godfather?
    1. i don't see cory being a fake claimer like me.
    2. godfather seered sky as being a pr, prolly a cop and have him out of the game. There's no guarantee he'll be able to get a chance to kill or be able to communicate with other mafia so the best thing he can do is to get rid of a pr.
  • Cute.

Now that the silly stuff has been said, can we analyze things properly?
  • edited October 2014
    To Clarify the "intentionally ruining the game rule": the rule is in place to prevent people from obviously throwing. However, as long as I am convinced you aren't throwing, any strategy is allowed (barring cheating strategies ofc).
  • Am I wrong about this scenario? Say Cory is just a regular villager, but everyone believes him as something else for the side of good. What if mafia continues to target him in the offchance the protection order doesn't get submitted, for the chance that they could get lucky? It would give the real doctor an opportunity to protect someone else, and would basically give the mafia a kill, but not one of true consequence.

All said & done, Glo is enthusiastic to say the least. I believe he is on the side of good for now, along with Cory.
    because a vanilla townie intentionally doing that just slows the town down as a whole, and a townie would try to work together.

• Cute.

Now that the silly stuff has been said, can we analyze things properly?
    it's been analyzed, you've been called out by a power role and are getting lynched. if he is lying, he dies next.
  • Am I wrong about this scenario? Say Cory is just a regular villager, but everyone believes him as something else for the side of good. What if mafia continues to target him in the offchance the protection order doesn't get submitted, for the chance that they could get lucky? It would give the real doctor an opportunity to protect someone else, and would basically give the mafia a kill, but not one of true consequence.

All said & done, Glo is enthusiastic to say the least. I believe he is on the side of good for now, along with Cory.
    because a vanilla townie intentionally doing that just slows the town down as a whole, and a townie would try to work together.

not necessarily.

they can claim just to see how the other person would react

• mages, it would take time to read all the werewolf posts. even i log on facebook and talk about the game, its hella easy from the app and takes maybe a second.

not necessarily.

they can claim just to see how the other person would react

well if he is a vanilla townie he should come clean, because he's going to die if he is lying. which leads me to believe he isn't. :)
  • ^^^ What SB Said. I feel slightly compelled to mention some things. I could be off base, but it deserves an answer.

Tmonsta, can you buddy of mine, explain this a little further.
    I was too busy celebrating Mississippi State being #1! So I barely posted anything.

I noticed yesterday by means of your Facebook that you posted at least 2 Things about Mississippi States victory. You had time to go on facebook, but not SK Forums? Not even a peek? What were your reasons for not coming here?
    oh come on don't bring in external factors here...it's not fair i don't have dole's facebook

• edited October 2014
    everyone else that is town, i think a power role claim is our priority at this point, and im thinking less and less of everyone that tries to change the votes
  • just lynch sky cory wouldn't fake claim anyway
  • Sounds to me like he's drunk and having a good time, which ive learned is not the best time to play WW. :)

thats not suspicious
  • just lynch sky cory wouldn't fake claim anyway

Which is what I'm saying, and after night time more will unfold. I really do think anyone else that argues differently is sketchy