Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• so what you're saying is that I might be godfather? I'm flattered, but I don;t have any role. And when I role scum I don't try to lead lynches I just sit back and do nothing because town usually just fights against themselves anyway.
    Agreed, I've seen you do that. I'm just saying that you could be Godfather. I just found your link between me and Cop weird (Turned out to be correct).
  • clever move by mafia in claiming seer, now the real seer can't claim unless he wants the doctor to choose between protecting the seer and the roleblocker.

Frankly, sky it's only your word. I mean you could have claimed seer at the start because I know you're smart enough to know that the moment cory claimed RB and he blocked you, you were going to get band wagonned then it would have been more believable.

Saying all this now just makes you desperate and accusing me of all things lol
  • cory, you did a nice mess in this group, eh...

theres too much information so i might repeat stuff already said...

*cory claimed blocker action on sky and nobody died last night.

This means 50% chance sky is mafia.

Other 50% rests in doctor accurately protecting someone. This is possible, specially in an experienced hand, whom can graps which of the active people in first day could be targeted.

(not a math student, so screw it if its not really 50/50)

*sky claimed cop on mages and said it didnt work.

This necessarily means sky got blocked, i cant see a different outcome to this.

So we have two good powers who could actually be telling the truth and pretty much set to be lynched...maybe we should rethink our plans?

also, medic, for the love of god, dont come out as well lol

(did i get everything right of am i confusing stuff?)
  • It's my first round and you just rub me wrong @ loafery. I don't know how you normally act so all I can go on is what I'm seeing right now. And right now, you seem the most likely candidate.
    you should see how unreliable plays. But he's keeping quiet unsual for him.
  • oh wait he posted lol
  • I did vote for him last round. But that was all but random.

Meadows is also being quiet, but as far as I understand that's normalish?
  • i think i'm neither quiet or my usual...

last ww game was really enlightening for me...
  • so what you're saying is that I might be godfather? I'm flattered, but I don;t have any role. And when I role scum I don't try to lead lynches I just sit back and do nothing because town usually just fights against themselves anyway.
    Agreed, I've seen you do that. I'm just saying that you could be Godfather. I just found your link between me and Cop weird (Turned out to be correct).
    well i try to think of all the possibilities no matter how far fetched they may be. I always thnk in the perspective of mafia to try and think how they would play. Know thy enemy.

• clever move by mafia in claiming seer, now the real seer can't claim unless he wants the doctor to choose between protecting the seer and the roleblocker.

Frankly, sky it's only your word. I mean you could have claimed seer at the start because I know you're smart enough to know that the moment cory claimed RB and he blocked you, you were going to get band wagonned then it would have been more believable.

Saying all this now just makes you desperate and accusing me of all things lol
    Nah, I was actually looking out for Cory. I really wish he hadn't revealed himself. I didn't want to reveal because it just won't do any good for there to be two people that the Doctor has to protect. My claim as Town was to try and get the lynch vote off me so that Cory can be protected and I'll just look vt. Didn't work out like that because the votes piled on. It's hard to counter a claim by Roleblocker in conjunction with lack of Mafia activity last night by saying that you're just vt.
  • Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

Sun Tzu

• Sticking by my vote unless anything else comes along.

Still against voting Sky. Can easily vote him tomorrow.
  • I'm going to bed. I'll think things over later on.
  • Sticking by my vote unless anything else comes along.

Still against voting Sky. Can easily vote him tomorrow.
    and how do you suppose sky can clear his name tomorrow? By throwing out town reads? For all we know he could be the godfather/mafia and he can easily give out town reads because everyone else is town. And in the off chance he gives a scum read and we lynch that scum read only to find it a townie...oops sky just made you waste 2 days of lynching by fake claiming seer. I know sky has the ability and the balls to do this and I don't want him alive past this day to mess with town.
  • ##Unvote

Vote loafers

• edited October 2014
    ##unvote

Need to think
  • edited October 2014
    Mages all those posts you showed of me yesterday were during the nighttime. You silly noob.

##Vote: Mages for shoddy detective work.
  • I still want credit for being the only person trying to kill the evil Mages last game...
  • lol, day ended now all posts of day 13 doesnt show time anymore...

how many hours passed since that 21h countdown?
  • ##Vote Tmonsta

Will remove this if i can get back here tomorrow before day ends.
  • (well, past midnight now, so get back later today)
  • edited October 2014
    dont edit stuff, post ##unvote later in bold. as per hosts request
  • yeah, thats what i meant
  • Well ole Unreliable the time that the day ends is in the title of the thread if you can maths the time zone difference or just change your computer clock for a second and then see how much time you have left.
  • edited October 2014
    18 and a half hours until the end of the day.
  • Well ole Unreliable the time that the day ends is in the title of the thread if you can maths the time zone difference or just change your computer clock for a second and then see how much time you have left.
    that is such a burn haha
  • No, I was just pointing out where he could find the answer to his question. It wasn't an insult...
  • edited October 2014
    well, i believe sky. he makes some good points. and believe me i really wanted to lynch him..

also the part about loafery attempting to communicate to mafia.. I want to lynch loafery. i am very inclined.
  • ##Vote:Azalieo cause gotta vote
  • No one else has stepped up to debunk Sky. Granted the cop wouldn't want to get killed, but what use is there having a cop if he just shuts up?

But really it's just this gut feeling that loaf's our guy. If I'm wrong I'll apologize later. :)
  • ##Vote Azalieo

Az is normally a LOT more talkative and giving opinons he is strangely absent and just voting seeming to skate by. He should be the lynch today.

SKY and CORY should never ever be lynched today, AND IF YOU ARE THE MASON SAY SO SERIOUSLY. Three targets off the table today is the best thing in the world. Doc stay silent unless you are getting lynched.