Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• Or a good role blocker?
  • Or we will discover a body soon?
  • Or possibly the mafia targeted the estranged brother.
  • so 1 of 3 things could have happened:

1. Doctor protected the right person
    2. Roleblocker did his job and knows a mafia
    3. Mafia shot the godfather.

Discuss.
    If that were the case wouldn't we know?
  • Or we will discover a body soon?
    There are no tricks in this game of WW, so nothing like this will occur. What you see is what you get, both with the roles and updates
  • oh and what darubian said...

4. mafia did nothing, but that's only really good when we had that converting thing and we converted mages and won that badass game. So this is highly unlikely
  • That being said I'm not going to give anything else away. As I said it's up to you to figure out whats going on, but I'm fairly certain I've spelled everything out in the rules/roles. If you have a question you are free to PM me, however in all likelihood I will not answer it. If I do answer it, I will provide the information publicly here for all to see.
    If that were the case wouldn't we know?
    Judging from the update from SB...probably not.
  • Well let's start comparing yesterday's posts. Deciphering sb's post will take to much time. It's unimportant at this time.
  • so who looked most town yesterday. To me it was unreliable and damdred at least they tried to talk abou the miller and not just random vote a noob.
  • Ok so, i'm pretty sure was a meidc/roleblocker. That being said we have no confirmation that the roleblocker got a mafia becuase medica might of blocked. So if you are the blocker block the same person you did last night.
  • I was too busy celebrating Mississippi State being #1! So I barely posted anything.
  • Ok so, i'm pretty sure was a meidc/roleblocker. That being said we have no confirmation that the roleblocker got a mafia becuase medica might of blocked. So if you are the blocker block the same person you did last night.
    nah but they'd switch to the other brother. hmm it rhymes

pretty pointless imo

• I was too busy celebrating Mississippi State being #1! So I barely posted anything.
    mafia tend to use real life reasons on why they were inactive. Would you say you fit into that catergory?
  • Hey...the game was important enough to me that I actually logged on this weekend. You should all be flattered by my arrival. And I don't plan on being inactive any for the rest of the game.
  • I can't get any reads except unreliable and damdred. Others are just blah....anothe rround of random votes is in order

##vote meadows
  • dole, we're fine with you being active, but can you be useful? :P
  • i can't read her whatever she does
    if the roleblocker got a mafia the other would still be able to kill someone, right?

so I'm pretty sure it was a lucky medic. The problem with that is, the medic can't come out and say who they are or who they blocked without certainly dying that night, but that would cut down on two people that we know for sure arent mafia.

• edited October 2014
    I say ##vote skydragonx for lynch his timely bandwagon vote makes me think he is scum.
    That won't work. If the Mafia Killer was blocked by roleblock last night, Mafia will most likely not use the same person to kill on the 2nd night regardless. However, there's no way of telling whether that really did happen since the Doctor could've protected the target, the Mafia targeted their estranged brother or the Doctor could've protected the Mafia Killer thus cancelling out their attack (Not sure if that applies in this game?)
  • Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
    if the roleblocker got a mafia the other would still be able to kill someone, right?

so I'm pretty sure it was a lucky medic. The problem with that is, the medic can't come out and say who they are or who they blocked without certainly dying that night, but that would cut down on two people that we know for sure arent mafia.

no mafia kills aren't factional, mafia choose one person to carry out the kill so it can be either. we have no way of knowing and having any discussion seems pointless

mafia don't even know whether they hit godfather or got blocked or they hit someone protected so...blah
  • Then at this point before we move forward, the role blocker should reveal who they blocked last night.
  • K. I blocked sky dragon.

Doctor, please heal me tonight.
  • Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
    Quite the coincidence. Just came home from Uni, lol.
  • guys we're repeating the same things over and over again
  • edited October 2014
    K. I blocked sky dragon.

Doctor, please heal me tonight.
    Well, I'm Town so if you want to lynch Town then go ahead. You're the ones wasting a lynch vote.
  • Actually, why would you roleblock me anyway? Don't think I've had a role in several games. Just a waste, haha.