Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

1232425262729»

Comments

• Yea I just didn't care should of stuck on unreliable
  • LOL. to clear up a small question Ive seen here,I picked Damdred night one. Unreliable picked all other kills :) You rock Unreliable. good job. and thanks SB was a fun game
  • Well Damdred, you were playing a great game of WW if you were Mafia...
  • Negative SK mafia is like shooting in the dark half of the time. Most of the time the townys play super scummy sorta like me at the end or loaf day before.

not enough information given
  • lol no worries. it was my fault for flipping at the end. >> then just messing with damdred because it was fun. you were way pouty at the end, man.
  • Its lylo all I asked all game was don't pile votes early read what people are saying everyone said lol damdredmafia.

You choose to troll I chose to not care. SK mafia isn't real mafia really, unreliable played well town on SK sucks unless irs stacked heavily in its favor

which btw SB super stacked against mafia
  • i wonder if cory ever considered blocking me...
  • I really wasn't sure who it was, actually. Your actions at the end were questionable. That and I know none of you guys. But...gg everyone but me.
  • Cory was the worst townie ever
  • I really wasn't sure who it was, actually. Your actions at the end were questionable. That and I know none of you guys. But...gg everyone but me.
    hum...

When we check players patterns between ww games as means to gather information, we are already failing at ww. Because every game is a new one. (a matter of interpretation and stuff)

but its hard to not do it, because we play a lot with each other...
  • Which is why you should always switch up your playing style. Which leads to you dying and then they discover that you were a townie still anyway.
  • 2am, i really need to sleep lol...

• Well, I don't think y'all can read me yet so...at least one more game where I don't have to worry as much about that.
  • Very good unreliable. I'm turning in for the night but you blew me away this game.
  • Fantastic game, Unreliable. Kudos to you. I was convinced that Damdred and Phantom were the Mafia when I spied Loafery and died on Night 4. My jaw literally dropped when SB stated that you were the final Mafia brother. Good stuff.
  • thank god i killed you that night then haha
  • You manipulated me into thinking you were Town simply because you wanted to lynch Phantom. I must admit that I didn't think that you were capable of doing that. I'm going to be more careful next time. :)

Day 3 - Most suspicious of gl0stix, Unreliable, Damdred, Phantom, Loafery and TMonsta. Damdred and gl0stix were having an argument so spied gl0stix (Turned out to be Town). Unreliable got crossed off the list when he said Phantom was 70% suspicious and later wanted to lynch her.

Day 4 - Most suspicious of Damdred, Phantom, Loafery and TMonsta. TMonsta got lynched anyway.

Night 4 - Investigated Loafery. Turned out to be Town so Damdred and Phantom were left.

Apologies to Damdred, I thought you were Mafia. You looked to me as someone trying really hard to paint yourself Town.. A bit too hard, lol.

Thanks to SB for hosting the game.
  • being mafia is stressfull :P
  • great job town

im the only confirmed town left and you ditch me
  • Hehe, gg guysss! :)