Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Night Angels should disband

Comments

• >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Just discovered these. I have found a new purpose in these forums.
  • I'm Unpielievable!
  • I'm Unpielievable!
    Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!!!
  • Although my KD name would be. Cookies>Pie
  • edited October 2014
    Ashy in 3...2...1...
    :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
  • Cookies

Fresh bake
    gluten free

~~~the alliance of cookies~~~
  • YOU GO TO OLE MISS! GIVE ME MY GLUTEN OR GIVE ME DEATH!
  • The war was supposed to be a race, a race to see if we could kill the binaries before pie could kill that kingdom they wanted dead then war would be over....

Obvious thats not what happened

I actually like the binaries. Pie giving up all 4 of them was a testament to his cowardice because only 2 were involved in the allmighty back and forth. Pie had to die for being a bitch and offering 4 KDs in hopes that his shitty KD would be left alone. I couldn't allow that.

Lol, I appreciate that bro.

• As far as I landed in NA, and played opposite with them gameplay wise.

My dealings with them is actually reasonable, and I can have good discussion with them. I will group with binary guys any game than NW whores.
  • Anyone who knows anything knows I havent worried about my KD in years. I wanted the bitching to stop. Nothing more. If the binaries died... no bitching, if theallmighty died... no bitching. The round has been over, just waiting on the reset.
  • Wait...you used to worry about your KDs?
  • I sucked at it, but I did... been a couple or more years now I think. . . .
  • This wasn't the Mt. Axefall/Pie I know!
  • Me Flames Gogeta in the same group. Its going down next round
  • Poor Illy and Murph.
  • nope dole, this is a different gogeta than illy i think
  • Sadness, there shall only be one Gogeta to me. And that is Illy.
  • Well this gogeta was actually #1 for awhile....so its pretty obvious
  • Id be number one if not for those 2 KTs. Now I gotta finish number 2...
  • Oh yeah, has to be a different Gogeta.
  • I am not Illy -_-

X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(
  • Illy wannabe.
  • As far as I landed in NA, and played opposite with them gameplay wise.

My dealings with them is actually reasonable, and I can have good discussion with them. I will group with binary guys any game than NW whores.
    Thanks Ashy. :)
  • I just want to group with people that are amazing at this game that will nw whore and protect me so that I can NW whore too
  • I just want to group with people that are amazing at this game that will nw whore and protect me so that I can NW whore too
    What is NW whore? I check Scores every update does that make me a NW whore? All I care about is my KD fuck everybody else. Am I a NW whore?
  • I dont know but I want to be one.
  • I'm like a discount NW whore
  • Hey Nobody...thats just about covers the definition of networth whore..well minus not participating in kts and not making retals and not hitting ten land on kts...if you go up to where i describe sped as lotus and his behaviour in my alliance that will give you a prime example of it...hope that clears up any confusion
  • So Nighthawk and TheNobody.... which one of us is buying the premi for our group? And the 4th? Maybe I could drag Lynog out of retirement or Cobras. I could get an inactive Rook unless you guys know someone...
    Your alliance mates are being decimated.....
    Those guys must be loyal.....
  • Hey Nobody...thats just about covers the definition of networth whore..well minus not participating in kts and not making retals and not hitting ten land on kts...if you go up to where i describe sped as lotus and his behaviour in my alliance that will give you a prime example of it...hope that clears up any confusion
    10 land hits are beneath me. I only retal for my sector. After first 5 breaks I leave KTs to the weaklings.