Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• Them probe farms really proving useful I see
    20 people loging in at same time & probing != probe farm sorry bru :(
    Convieniently the arson/sabo on other top kds stopped around the time when brute/shag war started.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm not the AL kind...1 and only time I did it I just grabbed a bunch of random from the disbanded of the lower alliances and we went on to get a easy rank 1. But it was to much work. I'm not a fanatical 18hr a day player that is needed to run a good alliance.

But until the current ALs grow balls or some of the better ones AL again, we gonna see more rampant cheating. Its not so much bots anymore as players just play out cheating and when caught don't care cause they got protection of the top alliance or a huge UA with Multies willing to do the work for them
  • edited February 2014
    Them probe farms really proving useful I see
    20 people loging in at same time & probing != probe farm sorry bru :(
    Convieniently the arson/sabo on other top kds stopped around the time when brute/shag war started.
    Brute's probe farms must be occupied elsewhere :). Conveniently, when moogle NAPed Shag & said he would remove NAP when Sumatec would be killed, multis finished him quite fast :) (cuz no, it wasn't a GOM kill).

Who would want nap between GOM & Shag droped I wonder :x
  • I'm not the AL kind...1 and only time I did it I just grabbed a bunch of random from the disbanded of the lower alliances and we went on to get a easy rank 1. But it was to much work. I'm not a fanatical 18hr a day player that is needed to run a good alliance.

But until the current ALs grow balls or some of the better ones AL again, we gonna see more rampant cheating. Its not so much bots anymore as players just play out cheating and when caught don't care cause they got protection of the top alliance or a huge UA with Multies willing to do the work for them
    You watch too much TV it seems. All the proven multis this round have been KTd or KTs have been authorized on them.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm not talking about Multies or bots so much. They not been a issue in awhile. Its the plain cheating of so many. There's obviously quite a few bank farming this round at any time I can find a 1m rob every tick. There is multiple 1500 land 70% pfs probe farms and half the top players been caught farming.
  • edited February 2014
    Kinda like northman 1:14, always sitting on money. Convieniently posting shag/ro current KT soks in gom
  • edited February 2014
    ^ was one of the guys saboing me for 1:7...

• Northman minotaur and a few others, all RO farms, looks like the 18 RO plus all their farms are being stomped on hard though. Pathetic players with pathetic kds that we can all point and laugh at. :)
  • Ya with all the ALs these days having no balls that's the reason the player made rules are ignored.
    The problem is the ALs with those qualities get killed early ( @Cobras ) burnt out ( @Damdred aka Ian ) or leave the Alliance because his principals extend to fair play all around ( @N1MrOoK plus he a little inactive lol). These guys have KT'd KDs in their own alliance for infractions... top KDs too, not just mid tier KDs. A round where all thee of those guys AL'd would be one of the fairest round in recent memory.

Also UAs. UAs are a deep problem. I can see having one.. maybe two people you dont even probe, but 5? 6? 10? Also sharing of SoMs/SoKs of people in your own alliance? Thats just wrong. Theres one person who is completely safe from me.. a few friends I would only hit during the right circumstances.. and 3 I kill on sight ( if NOT in my alliance). None of those guys are safe if KT though.
  • Northman is a real person :), very old SK player. Not very active because of IRL, but when we post a target he gets the job done :).
  • Agree with pie. We just need more als willing to do what's right for the game. Not for there alliance rank. We have some more of those and the game would be a lot more enjoyable. And ya UAs are a joke. Having a friend or 2 u won't grab is one thing but 20... I won't grab cobras or scar. But I'm cool with Jones and crew too...but if I had the chance I would grab them. And they would do the same to me. I wouldn't get mad just means they got the better of me this round and I would come back and get thrm next. Competition is what makes this game good...UAs ruin this.
  • Northman is a real person :), very old SK player. Not very active because of IRL, but when we post a target he gets the job done :).
    that is the single worse lie i have ever seen mate, dont take me for a fool. he had the exact same amount of land for 4 days solid, claiming he would login on his phone and not beable to spend, HAHA, what for like 3 days ? i caught him 3x online with over 9million and the only sok/soms etc he posts are one of the kds that threaten his RO owners. The "old player" shout is hilarious though fusor, please dont take me for a fool nigga.
  • So fusor is one of these shit RO players who need a UA of 20 just to get a top 50 kd..Now I know why his posts are ignored.
  • I'll give you his FB you can talk to him and ask him if you want :)
  • edited February 2014
    So fusor is one of these shit RO players who need a UA of 20 just to get a top 50 kd..Now I know why his posts are ignored.
    Once again you know nothing Mr MAD. Not RO and been playing this game long before they even started playing it :)
  • An old player who doesn't know how to spend money but knows how to post soks. Seems legit
  • blah blah blah, Scouse rule, blah blah blah, Pie is a fucking Beast, blah blah blah
    Dont care what you said... just love the name change! Now get Qwj to change his Avy and a little more of the gayr will be gone from the PFs.
  • Just more excuses. Oh I somehow manage to probe 6 times while in mobi. Oh I somehow manage more income with 30% SMS on 25k land then people with 40% SMS on 35k land. Oh...I can't spend money but have 500k probes u arson and sabo people with and have not grown in a week.
    Wow if I had an obvious bankfarm multi thats almost exactly what I'd claim too

Are you sure hes not your roommate learning how to play the game for the first time, with an active social life but no real interest in the game beyond listening to your guidance on how to build a basic KD?

Or is that only reserved for when you accidentally match ips
  • Fuso knows all the Romanians (:|

They all MUST be real if he says it.
    Wow if I had an obvious bankfarm multi thats almost exactly what I'd claim too

Are you sure hes not your roommate learning how to play the game for the first time, with an active social life but no real interest in the game beyond listening to your guidance on how to build a basic KD?

Or is that only reserved for when you accidentally match ips
    Lulz I can put you in contact with him if you want, as for him being my bankfarm, It would be kinda retarded for me to post SOMs in my own alliance with my bankfarm instead of my own kd that has been posting KTs since round start and is more likely to be listened to :x
  • lies make baby jesus cry yo
  • edited February 2014
    If I knew there was this many ro playing pretending to be good I would of played again a lot sooner :)

I remember Poe and dobrota for sure used to message me before I'd even touched them "can you only grab us once this round please"

They make some sweet land farms yo
  • If I knew there was this many ro playing pretending to be good I would of played again a lot sooner :)

I remember Poe and dobrota for sure used to message me before I'd even touched them "can you only grab us once this round please"

They make some sweet land farms yo
    I'd say it's because we all know here you're very good @ sk and nobody has questioned that, but I think Faithless is already sucking your d1ck so it's gonna have to wait.
  • Doborta asked me last round not to grab him when he was top land after the 2nd week I should have just grabbed him then.
  • Yeah it's hilarious, the more grabs the better. Gutted I decided to explore all round to be honest
  • edited February 2014
    I get so many PMs from people asking me not to grab them... I end up having to explore all round :-/
  • same old sk same old, less QQ and more Pew Pew
    :x

• edited February 2014
    Hey xrox, you may kill 3 of my mid ranged kd's, but I tear a part your top hitters. Nice probe farms by the way, too bad most of them fail in my news. Scrubs.

You gypsies can blow me.
  • TeX was there that round. He was Round58, but whoever was the multi overlord was, they wanted to kill darius. I had a message to that effect from one of the multis.
    oh my.... I was multiraped cuz someone thought I'm PrincessDarius?