Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• Early? The rounds almost over
  • Mods can we get that gay-assed, even more Gayr than Qwj's Avy, named changed to Jones?
  • Ye I agree plz do
  • early in the war, however
  • Change it to Johnes
  • Change is to Yones. It sounds cool and it is how Mexicans would say it.
  • Lol wonder what pie listens too??
  • Change is to Yones. It sounds cool and it is how Mexicans would say it.
    Think it need to be Yonez if you are going for the Mexican feel
  • Jones could be Jesus pronounced "Hay Sus"
  • edited February 2014
    Lol wonder what pie listens too??
    A little bit of everything... but Ol ChefGreg needs to shut up and start listening to his Daddy Pie or Im going yo change your bedtime!
  • As was said many time my alliance consisted of 5 premis neg. no stacking needed. Look at top sectors now that if they didn't lose kds to us in war would be much higher. The reason I am warring is for no other reason than I wanted war. I have been saying for over a week been trying to pick a fight any other al knows this. Your out of touch with reality and common sense neg come back when can talk facts n not ur warped perverse view of things
    "Been trying to pick a fight", but has shag in back pocket so as not to be seriously threatened. You sir are an imbecile and a buffoon.
  • Digital I had no help when I beat brute and rev earlier in the round. Your digital r like neg here unimportant and just run ur mouth. GoM has been #1 all round well before shag appeared. Don't expect you to understand strategy but u know how top alliance gets gb d every rd? Doesn't look like it's happening this rd so yep I ur right digital I am defiantly a moron for preventing what would have been a gb on my alliance. It was already in the works so I did what was right to turn tides on my would be aggressors
  • edited February 2014
    Ahh i see that was just a misunderstanding, so you want a fight, you just dont want a fair fight. You are not an imbecile or a buffoon, you are just a bitch, You want to be a school yard bully picking on people half your size and activity if not even less tbh. You did have help beating brut and rev, friends that didnt participate, other sectors in different alliances assisting. You can call it strategy, im well aware of what strategy is. I just dont care for unbalanced games. Unbalanced in the sense that your alliance is untouchable because of your "strategy" you have more active kingdoms in the universe who are a.) in your alliance, b.) will not participate in any fight against GoM c.) UAs in alliances that will assist your alliance. Excuse me while i load up my snes and plug in my game genie to make the game boring and easy because thats my strategy. All the talk about its a war game blah blah, but afraid to fight a well balanced even war. Also, i dont need nor want to be important to this game, i just want to play casually and laugh at all the double standards and hypocritical comments/actions and occasionally chime in. Do not get mad because i point out fallacies.
  • I had 1 friend in rev and none in brute that I asked not to hit my alliance. Your the guy that believes everything on tv or Internet is true. Ur facts and view have been warped by how u perceive things. I am guessing u have been on receiving end of GoM beating on ur alliance so r butt hurt. And obviously u sux at math or reading I said I was gonna gb'd u know what that means right? How's that a fair fight? Fair for the ppl attacking my alliance sure bc ur justifications are qq ur more active than us so we need two or 3 alliances. Spur activity out of ur alliances make them wanna fight for u. I'd say all my war active kds I have talked to a considerable amount. Kingdoms aren't just active because they like war it's bc they like their alliance also.
  • edited February 2014
    do you read what you type? Just a question. When 1 army is to big to fight alone, you fight it with many to stand a chance. You can call it a gang bang all you want. Its called a fair fight in games like this. I am not butt hurt at all about any alliance, in fact I am in a GoM sector. Obviously you sir are poor at your math skills. Lets break it down for you so you can understand. This by no mean is true but a map drawn out for you so you can understand. Lets say GoM, has 20 active war kingdoms. Lets say the 2 below GoM have 10 each. So they could fight 10v20, or they could get assist from the other alliance with 10 active. That would give you 20v20, you see how those numbers now match? That is the point of "gbs" as you call them. You do not win wars alone fighting against superior numbers and firepower. Thats called unabalanced warfare with only one outcome. I prefer outcomes to have many variables. It makes for more entertainment. As for the activity mumbo jumbo, that is incorrect, people who play casually, play casually, those who dont, dont. There are few people that play kds that will be more active with more alliance activity, however there are just as many if not more who wont. I think you are confused and think everyone plays this game for the same reasons and the same things motivate them to do stuff. This is in fact not true. "Ur facts and view have been warped by how u perceive things." I believe this applies to you more so than anyone else here.
  • Ahh i see that was just a misunderstanding, so you want a fight, you just dont want a fair fight. You are not an imbecile or a buffoon, you are just a bitch, You want to be a school yard bully picking on people half your size and activity if not even less tbh. You did have help beating brut and rev, friends that didnt participate, other sectors in different alliances assisting. You can call it strategy, im well aware of what strategy is. I just dont care for unbalanced games. Unbalanced in the sense that your alliance is untouchable because of your "strategy" you have more active kingdoms in the universe who are a.) in your alliance, b.) will not participate in any fight against GoM c.) UAs in alliances that will assist your alliance. Excuse me while i load up my snes and plug in my game genie to make the game boring and easy because thats my strategy. All the talk about its a war game blah blah, but afraid to fight a well balanced even war. Also, i dont need nor want to be important to this game, i just want to play casually and laugh at all the double standards and hypocritical comments/actions and occasionally chime in. Do not get mad because i point out fallacies.
    Youre not wrong, but youre not right either.

Moogle is definitely doing some shady stuff. How do I know? Because in his position if I were playing to win I'd be doing the same thing.

This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.

The concept you need to understand though, is that its all completely pointless at the end of the day.

Play only for whatever objective you want to play for. For me personally I aim for outbuilding everyone else and determine my victory or loss with that in mind. I'd rather lose to someone better because it keeps me interested and constantly improving, as opposed to losing due to external factors like a KT or 42 dw multis, or someone who is just cheating.

TL;DR if you think its unfair then man the fuck up and do something about it, I couldnt give less of a shit about this games politics unless it directly affects me, but if I did I'd probably be fighting moogle or joined up with him, as he is the guy to beat this round for political victory just like Jones is for a builder victory.
  • Ahh i see that was just a misunderstanding, so you want a fight, you just dont want a fair fight. You are not an imbecile or a buffoon, you are just a bitch, You want to be a school yard bully picking on people half your size and activity if not even less tbh. You did have help beating brut and rev, friends that didnt participate, other sectors in different alliances assisting. You can call it strategy, im well aware of what strategy is. I just dont care for unbalanced games. Unbalanced in the sense that your alliance is untouchable because of your "strategy" you have more active kingdoms in the universe who are a.) in your alliance, b.) will not participate in any fight against GoM c.) UAs in alliances that will assist your alliance. Excuse me while i load up my snes and plug in my game genie to make the game boring and easy because thats my strategy. All the talk about its a war game blah blah, but afraid to fight a well balanced even war. Also, i dont need nor want to be important to this game, i just want to play casually and laugh at all the double standards and hypocritical comments/actions and occasionally chime in. Do not get mad because i point out fallacies.

Moogle is definitely doing some shady stuff. How do I know? Because in his position if I were playing to win I'd be doing the same thing.

This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.

The concept you need to understand though, is that its all completely pointless at the end of the day.

Play only for whatever objective you want to play for. For me personally I aim for outbuilding everyone else and determine my victory or loss with that in mind. I'd rather lose to someone better because it keeps me interested and constantly improving, as opposed to losing due to external factors like a KT or 42 dw multis, or someone who is just cheating.

TL;DR if you think its unfair then man the fuck up and do something about it, I couldnt give less of a shit about this games politics unless it directly affects me, but if I did I'd probably be fighting moogle or joined up with him, as he is the guy to beat this round for political victory just like Jones is for a builder victory.
    whoa whoa whoa

how did you know how many dw multis i have

whoa whoa whoa

how did you know how many dw multis i have
    That was the number you used when you killed me in round 58 lol
  • i did?
    Idk I figured it was you since your mount KD and like 4 of your other multis took half the top 10 after killing off alot of good players running TF and DW

Someone said it was tex too I think, I stopped paying attn to sk after that round
  • That's alot to read

BruteSquad ftw
  • oh that round

nah it wasn't me. someone said tex too, dunno if it's true or not. i remember him posting in the pfs at the start of that round.
  • TeX was there that round. He was Round58, but whoever was the multi overlord was, they wanted to kill darius. I had a message to that effect from one of the multis.
  • Also, herpderpderpderpderpherp
    *puts jester hat back on*
    *juggles*
  • TeX was there that round. He was Round58, but whoever was the multi overlord was, they wanted to kill darius. I had a message to that effect from one of the multis.
    That and him killing my KD and taking my sor sok and sos to post on the pfs clued me in to that goal haha,

Tex had no reason to kill me like that though, since we were actually pretty good friends during the MG days
  • Well did u act like a dousch in Pfs like u did at start of this rd? You were much different back in the day

• This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.
    Highlighted important part that lots of people don't seem to understand.
  • Darius had mega deuche mode on
  • edited February 2014
    Well did u act like a dousch in Pfs like u did at start of this rd? You were much different back in the day
    I'm still the same guy, but yeah I did but I had my reasons for doing so.

I've just gotten tired of it its more work than youd think + its very lonely sometimes

• This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.
    Highlighted important part that lots of people don't seem to understand.

So we kill cheaters and others( farmers, ATs, etc) because its not fair........................... obviously there are rules for this.