Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

edited February 2014 in General
February 8, 16:35:15 the [BruteSquad] alliance has declared war with the [Shagadelic] alliance.

Discuss.

Comments

• LOL...and then GoM delcares on a alliance 1/2 there size. Gotta love it.
  • ShagaSquadic
    This is a revolution against the tyranny of our romanian overlords!
    Theres romanians in Obama? Where lol

Theres romanians in Obama? Where lol

I'm WG for BruteSquad who is warring Shag (Gypsy strongfort) :-|
  • xGYPSYx goin down
  • GrumpyOleBastards hate Obama!!! Don't you see them picketing on the side of the roads for impeachment of that fuckin sack o shit!!!
  • Its just sad seeing the #1 alliance taking on a alliance 1/5th there size lol.
  • GrumpyOleBastards hate Obama!!! Don't you see them picketing on the side of the roads for impeachment of that fuckin sack o shit!!!
    ThanksObama arent fans of Obama lol
  • you mean its sarcasm? *shock face* :-O
  • What else is GOM going to do? Gangbang one of two equally sized alliances? Or go after the next biggest. ThanksObama had a chance to split and join Thunderdome/BruteSquad that way it would have been 4 full alliances who could war each other.
  • What else is GOM going to do? Gangbang one of two equally sized alliances? Or go after the next biggest. ThanksObama had a chance to split and join Thunderdome/BruteSquad that way it would have been 4 full alliances who could war each other.
    ThanksObama wasnt ever an alliance lol, people just joined and left as others disbanded to hang out between wherever they wanted to end up
  • Yeah, I'm just saying that GOM has nothing else to do. ThanksObama is the 4th biggest alliance.
  • edited February 2014
    They could've warred Enigma. =O Or WolfPack.

I think they just wanna kill Darius ^_^
  • They could've warred Enigma. =O Or WolfPack.

I think they just wanna kill Darius ^_^
    I prolly have the least interesting KD in the game atm lol, at least centaur is a bank
  • Well, 1:3 is beastly. They should put up a good fight themselves.
  • Yea it was Obama or gb brute I opted for letting those two have a fair fight so u got the flip side of the coin. Could be worse trust me ;)
  • 1:3 is beast. We are Sister Alliance of Obama while being in Obama.
  • 1:3 is pretty badass, I'll admit.
  • Yeah 1 3 isn't bad and we've lost what 3 or 4 kds
  • Ya im not dead yet, still rolling a ton of goons, but ya we had a really epic sector of war lover.
  • Kinda thinking that Brute maybe is kinda taking a risk going for shag rather than the more strategic option that should of been... Seems slightly backwards but nvm :)
  • edited February 2014
    politics is a funny game. when it comes to sk 3-4 ppl usually control a rds outcome. saying that i am also nothing w/o the support of my alliance and friends
  • Kinda thinking that Brute maybe is kinda taking a risk going for shag rather than the more strategic option that should of been... Seems slightly backwards but nvm :)
    You mean Brute/Shag VS GoM THEN duking it out for top spot? Meh, you guys and your big politics bore me. At least I have this to keep me happy. =D

February 8, 20:16:10 the [Enigma] alliance has declared war with the [Solo] alliance.

Roflmao.
  • Does he honestly think Shag would have turned on GOM? Lolno
  • Shining wins this round. I surrender
  • GO SHINING GO!
  • lol i didnt think u would turn on me but meh. be happy i am not a complete ass and am letting a fair war happen u and anyone who knows whats going on with this rd would agree that if i wanted this round would be over i could nap shag declare on u and it would be amazingly boring the next 3 weeks. been trying to be decent to the player base dont ruin it for em dole
  • Blah blah blah, whiny whiny whiny, threat threat threat
    FTFY