Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• You can't probe RTT (1:8) because they are dead.
  • edited February 2014
    tongue litigation;deception red
  • edited February 2014
    You can't probe Lie to me (1:7) because they are dead.

choo choo mother fuckers!

dirty sharing xrox can't stay awake forever, even sharing :)
  • last hits on Lie to me :
    February 11, 21:45:29 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Small but Fierce (1:16) and lost 10 planets.

February 11, 21:47:08 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Dark Peter (1:19) and lost 10 planets.

February 11, 21:49:15 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Call Me Baby (1:15) and lost 8 planets.

so yeah... brutesquad kill? :)) these 3 are just a few i picked up. neither of them are from brutesquad

last hit was from a kd with 240 land. so....you get my point.
    turned to shady tactics arson ? now that you see you are going down? nice man. you are a PRO
  • the full list from some hrs ago

February 11, 21:38:23 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against kZ (1:15) and lost 13 planets.
    February 11, 21:38:28 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 11, 21:38:28 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against kZ (1:15) and lost 11 planets.
    February 11, 21:38:30 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against kZ (1:15) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:39:28 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Painful Rain (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:39:32 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Painful Rain (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:39:33 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Painful Rain (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:39:35 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Painful Rain (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:42:18 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Harvey Birdman (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:42:20 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Harvey Birdman (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:42:22 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Harvey Birdman (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:42:23 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Harvey Birdman (1:12) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:45:26 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Small but Fierce (1:16) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:45:28 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Small but Fierce (1:16) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:45:29 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Small but Fierce (1:16) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:47:08 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Dark Peter (1:19) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:47:10 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Dark Peter (1:19) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:47:12 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Dark Peter (1:19) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:48:35 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Apachai Hopachai (1:1) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:48:37 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Apachai Hopachai (1:1) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:48:54 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Phantom192 (1:4) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:48:58 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Phantom192 (1:4) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:49:11 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:49:13 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:49:15 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Call Me Baby (1:15) and lost 8 planets.
    February 11, 21:53:26 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) was killed. Nothing remains of their 2,519,472 networth.
  • edited February 2014
    We still had like 3-4 more WL's to go, we were wondering who got last hit thanks :)

Sorry the proxy took longer to setup than expected or something :\ or Space was to late trying to wake him up.

Maybe he should of just used those 2 or 3 wl's before he passed out? Had them for long enough.
  • Ah so that's who jumped in. I was wondering.
  • you can't handle good organization, if i was cheating you guys wouldn't live past 12h :)
  • Lol hey GoM takes no sides I have told this to ro as a ua, shag and brute. Were here to have a good time.
  • edited February 2014
    you can't handle good organization, if i was cheating you guys wouldn't live past 12h :)
    first break on me : scandal 1:3
    first break on poe : your ' insert misogynistic word ' meadows
    second grab on marci : same meadows

from the last 24 hits on poe...18 were NON BRUTES. and the last hit was from a 240 lander from some forgotten sector. so..if by good organisation you mean that 70% of your hits are not from your alliance...+ maybe farms ...then yes...you are a TOP AL AND TOP PLAYER :)))

interesting that when you started to realize you might loose + your kd is starting to go down... these interesting things started happening .
    But i'm sure the mighty SK community won't do anything about this and close their eyes and keep sucking your dick

good organization was when pked 3 kds in 2 days and the last 2 pks in 2 hours. that was good organization mighty AL ARSON
  • So u guys wanted war just stroke each others e peens

Meh better than nothing
  • First break on Arson: Annie 1:14... so who gives a fck.

you guys have 6 failz and 1 break on Arson, keep getting his KD down then, stop crying in here?
  • edited February 2014
    you mad bro?

lets see who dies first, you or me :)
  • :)) i will die first of course. you are x3 times bigger.
    + you have the other alliances back. enigma wolf sick or whatever their names are.

so arson tactic : ' if you can't win even if you have 40mil nw advantage .. let's use the other alliances too ' :))

and this is who you call a pro player ? :)) somebody who can't win against a smaller alliance only if he uses the rest of the uni ( - gom , gom is 50% for us 50% for u )

this is bullshit :)) that last hit on poe from call me baby 1:15 was really desperate :))
  • All these other people are just hitting you cause they can. And call me baby took last hit from like 3 other people that were already in the middle of hitting... :(
  • All these other people are just hitting you cause they can. And call me baby took last hit from like 3 other people that were already in the middle of hitting... :(
    :))) biggest bullshit you said in your life :) ' All these other people are just hitting you cause they can '

omg what sk has become . these players are worshiped here? really ?
  • edited February 2014
    :)) i will die first of course. you are x3 times bigger.
    + you have the other alliances back. enigma wolf sick or whatever their names are.

so arson tactic : ' if you can't win even if you have 40mil nw advantage .. let's use the other alliances too ' :))

and this is who you call a pro player ? :)) somebody who can't win against a smaller alliance only if he uses the rest of the uni ( - gom , gom is 50% for us 50% for u )

this is bullshit :)) that last hit on poe from call me baby 1:15 was really desperate :))

:)) you remind me of the villian from final fantasy 3

your new nickname is chuckles
  • Dude its Kefka, get it right, wish I had a clip i could post of his laugh now :(

and Cumi im nowhere near worshipped I dunno wtf your on about lolol.

And if you consider that bullshit I dont even mind, it is definately not the biggest bullshit ive ever said.
  • that's not a bad one....considering other nicknames around here...
  • February 11, 21:45:26 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Small but Fierce (1:16) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:45:28 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Small but Fierce (1:16) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:47:10 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Dark Peter (1:19) and lost 10 planets.
    February 11, 21:47:12 Our kingdom Lie to me (1:7) bravely defended against Dark Peter (1:19) and lost 10 planets.

didn't bother to check others for matching ip's
  • edited February 2014
    I see nimrod's multis are back in business. Probably the same ones that finished the KT in GOM to make us drop NAP with Shag.
  • edited February 2014
    except for the fact that small but fierce suicided on me out of newbie mode

yea m8 like im gonna suicide on myself
  • except for the fact that small but fierce suicided on me out of newbie mode

yea m8 like im gonna suicide on myself
    so CMS?
  • Zeal gets no respect.
  • Jesus Christ from what I see Shags doing quite well so why so mad? Of course outside help will come into play, easy lands is easy lands and that's just how the cookie crumbles. Chin up butter cup
  • Non ro zx gets multid stop crying. no proof posted if multis or not qnd they rage hard. There alliance gets slightly ganged they cry tell others to man up when same things happen to them. i see a trend
  • Non ro zx gets multid stop crying. no proof posted if multis or not qnd they rage hard. There alliance gets slightly ganged they cry tell others to man up when same things happen to them. i see a trend
    i posted proof...screenshots...

+ gom naped us because they had a kt posted. and people from gom attacked us instead of hitting their kt. moogle told them that nap with us ( shag ) will last until the kt in dead. surprise surprise the kt was killed within a few hours by....multis
    i then posted arson as kt. and killed 3 of theirs .. they had no kills on us. they started to look bad. and surprise surprise. Lie to me1:7 killed by multis and people from other alliances ( ALL the other alliances ). goooooood tactics
  • So they used same tactics as you guys did and yea can't see SS.

and knowing arson they are more looking at destroying heavy hitters tan killing
  • So they used same tactics as you guys did and yea can't see SS.

and knowing arson they are more looking at destroying heavy hitters tan killing
    ' as you guys did ' . i didn't use any multis. don't know what my fellow mates have done in the past..don't care. i care what's happening now when i am in charge.

everyone has his own strategy. but they wouldn't have killed poe in a million years without multis...or it would've been very very hard to do.

i better kill a bunch of mid-big offence kds who have low def for morale and then when i need fails on a big kd...i am sure i will get those fails. that's my thinking.
    the ones that we killed were pretty active in war. why kill a big kd if he isn't threatening ? but hey...i might be wrong

i am attaching the ss again