Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• This is a dominance game, there is no such thing as a fair fight nor is there a point or rule making a fair fight a requirement.
    Highlighted important part that lots of people don't seem to understand.

So we kill cheaters and others( farmers, ATs, etc) because its not fair........................... obviously there are rules for this.

Because all of those things are threats to others dominance.

If I made a multi and farmed it for 40 land when im in the top 50 how many people would notice or give a fuck?

Change that to 4k land and top 5 and youll get a different answer.

Small ATs are just free land, big ATs are a threat and are KTed

Thats how it works
  • edited February 2014
    Turtle victory

Now we ll never know whether the dws could have outmassed and rolled the turtles a shame

Land should be getting expensive too
  • Turtle victory

Now we ll never know whether the dws could have outmassed and rolled the turtles a shame

Land should be getting expensive too
    I can explore 6-8k land/day lol
  • No one will ever know, because no1 will give a good dw player a chance, once they appear competent, they start getting sabo and arson every day, ask 1:7 why they decided to spend 2 days sabo me powerless then space and puss hit me 2x without actually making me a KT, just wanted to slow me down.
  • i gotta imagine ur sector mate is rather beast
  • No one will ever know, because no1 will give a good dw player a chance, once they appear competent, they start getting sabo and arson every day, ask 1:7 why they decided to spend 2 days sabo me powerless then space and puss hit me 2x without actually making me a KT, just wanted to slow me down.
    its alright mate, here here now. arson here to save ya
  • i gotta imagine ur sector mate is rather beast
    I am.
  • nah not u pie scars i believe
  • Im that man you should be a feared of.
  • a feared of? lol couldnt help myself why is that pie i never kt'd u this round just burned a shit ton of res lol
  • Because everyone knows...

I RUN THIS SHIT! I even run your shit. That hand up your ass making you pick this KT or that PK..? Yeah thats me. You all are just puppets in the Pie Show. Deal with it. :-)
  • pie is an unstoppable force of something
    Something fucking awesome!
  • so much writing to read...... can we sum up the last 93 posts?
  • here is a summary of the noteworthy information in the last 93 posts:
  • Oh, you must be writing a big paragraph or something of important stuff, ill wait here until youre done
    Something fucking awesome!
    Shush!!!
  • Ya I just wonder what this round would have been like if me and cobras went untouched until this point.
  • it would be like

Dragoons: 1,000,000
  • I think both digital and darius bring up good points. I can type up a wall one handed so...
    I think GB's would happen for the RIGHT reasons (trying to bring down the number #1 alliance) instead of the WRONG reasons (AL protecting known cheater so whole alliance gets KTed, Ego's from past rounds getting involved)...

...if people didn't fling so much shite in the PFs and did actually take every round as it comes. if friends tried to stack (that's normal human behaviour) but if it doesnt work say to each other "Right let's rock this bro!"

I respect people like darius and the scousers and other great guilders for their building skills. But they do play a completely different game to those of us who wrack up offence (not AT, no one likes that :P ) and spend their WLs getting that killshot or those last crucial hits and generally get bashed about because they arent focusing on safe D as much. Yes you can do both but you get the point

Also, both these kind of players will cheat and get cheated upon because it's so ingrained into SK. A big builder needing a popfarm/probefarm perhaps, an AL creating a multi to read another alliances AF's...And in a way, plenty of that happens outside of SK as well.

So accept the fact that there will be cheaters because we have no police. It might even be the same people over and over. You catch them, you kill them, you do the same each round

Like Darius said, everyone play to your own objectives. But try to not carry over for more than one round. Between that and the amount of hostility we see in these forums, no one really gains anything, unless of course your objective is to accuse everyone under the sun to cheat/be bad/have an STD.

Anyway, that's my piece. Back to wrecking turtles :D
  • The real problem is no one is willing to punish offenders if they are in your alliance. Cause its a loss of a potentially strong player later. And this is the reason so many people cheat. They believe they just gotta get in the top alliance and nothing will be done to them. There needs to be set rules, and if you break them you die and simple no questions asked. And the alliances including the one he is in needs to help.
  • edited February 2014
    The real problem is no one is willing to punish offenders if they are in your alliance. Cause its a loss of a potentially strong player later. And this is the reason so many people cheat. They believe they just gotta get in the top alliance and nothing will be done to them. There needs to be set rules, and if you break them you die and simple no questions asked. And the alliances including the one he is in needs to help.
    That's not really true. There are a lot of player made rules, those rules depend on what the majority thinks and decides and there are always grey areas.

If you have clear ip match with a farm, or do blatant cheating like suiciding a KD and Quad hitting it to farm it 20 secs after the suicide. Top alliance or not, AL should KT you if he has ballz.

If you're in a grey area, AL could choose not to KT you but he won't protect you from other alliances. The other ALs need to grow ballz and KT the cheater at that point :). Going to war for a known cheat is never a good idea.

Although I've seen Uni KTs last for weeks because of those grey areas where many people didn't consider it cheating and wouldn't be active on KT...
  • Update

Shag kills :
    RZQ (1:4) Terra Form 14,198 3,708,442 1,907
    You can't probe RZQ (1:4) because they are dead.

Master Shake (X:7,Y:6) Desert Wasteland 9,991 3,310,249 4,438
    You can't probe Master Shake (1:1) because they are dead.

Aza Raptor (X:8,Y:9) @ Desert Wasteland 15,727 4,011,314 4,224
    You can't probe Aza Raptor (1:18) because they are dead.

PK rulles :)

Brute kills :

------------------
  • Them probe farms really proving useful I see
  • Fusor pretty much everything u said is what's wrong with SK. There should be no grey areas...interaction is interaction, farming is farming. There is no grey areas. Grey areas are made up by the ALs trying to protect the cheater.
  • Them probe farms really proving useful I see
    20 people loging in at same time & probing != probe farm sorry bru :(
  • Fusor pretty much everything u said is what's wrong with SK. There should be no grey areas...interaction is interaction, farming is farming. There is no grey areas. Grey areas are made up by the ALs trying to protect the cheater.
    As long as the rules are made by players & not a mod or admin, there will be grey areas.
  • Ya with all the ALs these days having no balls that's the reason the player made rules are ignored.
  • Ya with all the ALs these days having no balls that's the reason the player made rules are ignored.
    It's always been that way, not just "these days". Get over it or AL, be a fanatic with the rules, and see how that goes for you ;)