Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• Bit quiet on the football front recently arent we neg mate :)
    This

Also neg, it's all a bit rich coming from you and your obvious multi hijacking of sectors. Let it goooo already
  • Yeah cause its not right to not bring up football in a not football thread

Fucking faggots be circle jerkin
  • edited February 2014
    Nimrod u really r a fucking moron. I did say I would let them be killed no one did it u retard that why that kd is still there. Jesus help you. Your musta in special special ed thru days of skoo. An aborigine who never had a day skoo you make him look like Einstein
  • They are being killed now and you war to protect them. Such a fucking hypocrite. Gotta protects your Romanian m8s
  • edited February 2014
    sucked random eastern european dick to get big kingdoms and alliances? thats been done before
    Actually, I've known moogle for years, back in the day when we used to kill each other in wars. When he came to me asking if I would join his group this round, I said yes and brought the RO along the way. I don't think he even knew I'd do that at first when he asked so he didn't "suck dick".
    As for big kingdoms, I don't think he needs the RO to get them seeing how all the guys crying here are a bunch of noobs and any old regular player can build a better kd than you.

You guys are just mad cuz a group of Grumpy old Men decided to return and own this sh1t :)
  • Oh my this circlejerking is cringe

Even more pathetic is you keep ignoring the fact you fucked over legitimate sectors with all that stacking to make an okay alliance in a dead game

How much money you waste doing that m8

I can at least say with pride I didn't waste a cent
  • Is that a baby you gypsy Fucks stole?
  • Your momy sent us that picture of you she took yesterday night.
  • So nothing to say about stacking and fucking over legitimate sectors.

Instead you spend you time Jerkin over baby photos & moogle of course

Keep mirin my aussie aesthetics
  • damn gypsys stealing babies, whats next.. my lawn mower!
  • So nothing to say about stacking and fucking over legitimate sectors.

Instead you spend you time Jerkin over baby photos & moogle of course

Keep mirin my aussie aesthetics
    Personally my group only had 2 premiums and are using them so nope, nothing to say about your lies :) rather post pics about how you prolly feel :)
  • my god you are one annoying little cry baby Neg, stop getting slapped around by shitty Romanians and do something about it.
  • Again aza ur facts sux like most of ur kds. My first top alliance and kingdom 3/5 top kd were amercian jones being 2nd (shoulda been first was a kt) and psy a Canadian if i remember correctly being 4 th or 5th.
    1 Sex on the Beach (2:13) 43,322,338
    2 On Top Your Girl (2:13) 40,824,486
    3 Superstar Boudouir (4:30) 28,812,446
    4 Unknown Source (2:13) 24,365,703
    5 Vanishing Act (2:13) 22,711,907

Hahaha they knocked my down to 3rd in the end. Kted for the last 2 weeks though
    :))

Fun round
    Hehe I was whooping ABOVEnBeyonds ass (#2) until my kt, 2:13 was massive that rd... I totally could have rolled all 4 of you fuckers :p
  • As was said many time my alliance consisted of 5 premis neg. no stacking needed. Look at top sectors now that if they didn't lose kds to us in war would be much higher. The reason I am warring is for no other reason than I wanted war. I have been saying for over a week been trying to pick a fight any other al knows this. Your out of touch with reality and common sense neg come back when can talk facts n not ur warped perverse view of things
  • As was said many time my alliance consisted of 5 premis neg. no stacking needed. Look at top sectors now that if they didn't lose kds to us in war would be much higher. The reason I am warring is for no other reason than I wanted war. I have been saying for over a week been trying to pick a fight any other al knows this. Your out of touch with reality and common sense neg come back when can talk facts n not ur warped perverse view of things
    Neg is just jelly that we are all warring and having fun, and that the ALs all talk and are chummy, and he doesn't have any friends anywhere except himself, so he makes multis.

Neg, why don't you make an alliance next round called NEG and see how many sectors come running to be on your side.
  • U know if this wasnt the sk forums and some outsider read the things u guys are writing some might think u guysare actually racist

Thank god its sk tho

Kill ze romanians so i can climb the ladder
  • Ok real talk has anyone died in war yet??? Who's killing who??? Shit be all off subject n what not
  • Shining has killed off half of Solo so far.
  • I've got great activity going, tbh. Even better cos there's no KTs posted.

Anarchy.
  • Shining has taken half of BruteSquad in and sworn allegiance to his tyranny. All beware, Shining is on the rise
  • SHINING! SHINING! SHINING!
  • Lie to me (X:1,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 25,562 6,288,286 2,831
    Lie to me (X:1,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 1,254 2,611,038 33

RTT (X:4,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 17,118 4,525,684 4,265
    RTT (X:4,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 982 909,054 887

@bcartfall thanks guy, take your 50% returns and shove it.
  • edited February 2014
    interesting things happen during this war. hmm learned a few things this round
  • Aka I'm getting raped by a smaller alliance please some on help me
  • Well 1:7 did run trains on Obama... what did you expect?
  • RZQ (1:4) Terra Form 14,198 3,708,442 1,907
    You can't probe RZQ (1:4) because they are dead.

surprise shag fest :)
  • That was new, your window of success was a small one, gj :)
  • i'm flattered in your interest in my kingdom, shag.

its been a long time since i played and certainly much longer since i was considered important enough to KT so early