Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Fact is Brute has and had more NW than Shag but hey have less kills in war and need GOM Kds to do first breaks on KTs and multis to finish the low land KTs since they fail @ PK.

Is any Kd in bruteforce actually participating in war?

I suppose Things are gonna be very one sided when GOM declares on Brute :).

• Dude are you guys kidding me? GoM absolutely ate up RZQ, Esp and majority of hits been on brute... Fact is Shag didn't have ANY issues feeding on GoM and you wonder why some of our kds are grabbing their lands back? STFU and war your war... Don't threaten my alliance, finish your Job, the multies aren't from GoM, pm us the matchin ips and I'll post them as kts
  • Fusor shut up once again your a moron and no1 cares what u say.
  • edited February 2014
    Fusor shut up once again your a moron and no1 cares what u say.
    Faithless please go die under a bridge, u CLEARLY still mad cuz u got rolled, just get over it dude :)

Don't cry when we roll you again soon too plz.

Edit: In any case, I smell rage, I smell hate, I smell Butthurt: Me gusta! :D
  • Other alliance kds always get first breaks in wars...kts are easy free land

Stop crying about it
  • edited February 2014
    Other alliance kds always get first breaks in wars...kts are easy free land

Stop crying about it
    And if not the first, at least a couple of the top 4
  • I bet if those same guys got SoKs of the KDs you are KTing... hmmm
  • Dude are you guys kidding me? GoM absolutely ate up RZQ, Esp and majority of hits been on brute... Fact is Shag didn't have ANY issues feeding on GoM and you wonder why some of our kds are grabbing their lands back? STFU and war your war... Don't threaten my alliance, finish your Job, the multies aren't from GoM, pm us the matchin ips and I'll post them as kts
    And you don't see us in here complaining, becuz we know you guys are tapping both sads, easy land is easy land, lets keep the war going.

And also I am pretty sure Poe would of lived forever due to "help" or just never sleeping cuz its the cool thing to do for SK ;) I have to say I think the playing with fire thing didn't work for him though, he had 1 WL for like 10 hours, 2 for like 4 and almost got a 3rd back if im not mistaken and could of hit at anytime?

• And also I am pretty sure Poe would of lived forever due to "help" or just never sleeping cuz its the cool thing to do for SK ;) I have to say I think the playing with fire thing didn't work for him though, he had 1 WL for like 10 hours, 2 for like 4 and almost got a 3rd back if im not mistaken and could of hit at anytime?
    nobody thought that with a 5 sector alliance...you can get 30 hits in 1 hour...meh..unless you use multis
  • 5x20x4=400

Possible
  • I would just like to say wow...

LOL Enigma got a shoutout in all of this. WEWT! All 3 of us >_>
  • So they used same tactics as you guys did and yea can't see SS.

and knowing arson they are more looking at destroying heavy hitters tan killing
    ' as you guys did ' . i didn't use any multis. don't know what my fellow mates have done in the past..don't care. i care what's happening now when i am in charge.

everyone has his own strategy. but they wouldn't have killed poe in a million years without multis...or it would've been very very hard to do.

i better kill a bunch of mid-big offence kds who have low def for morale and then when i need fails on a big kd...i am sure i will get those fails. that's my thinking.
    the ones that we killed were pretty active in war. why kill a big kd if he isn't threatening ? but hey...i might be wrong

i am attaching the ss again
    lol Cumi. For all I know that could be your probefarms trying to frame me in a pathetic manner. You mad?
  • pathetic :) +1 besides other pathetic things you are trying to do:) msging kingdoms from my alliance and lie to them :)) ' i am fair man ' that could be your new motto :))
  • Cumi is very mad in here this round, i always remember him being very very quiet and very very very shit.
  • Safe as houses.
  • Eh hes not wrong, you should listen to him Dharmy. After romanians in 1:7 dead 1:14 gonna be their main stronghold and remaining sectors in Shag will just be peons to use for revenge on brute/arson and protect 1:14

personally I dont give a fuck at all, but 1:7 ran trains on every KD in my sector and thats a no-no
    On another note didn't recognise you without that 2ndC tag
  • lol, they told you Shag would win..

that was a lie.
  • Eh hes not wrong, you should listen to him Dharmy. After romanians in 1:7 dead 1:14 gonna be their main stronghold and remaining sectors in Shag will just be peons to use for revenge on brute/arson and protect 1:14

personally I dont give a fuck at all, but 1:7 ran trains on every KD in my sector and thats a no-no
    On another note didn't recognise you without that 2ndC tag
    That was a joke on lynogs name lol, the full name was getting to be a pain in the ass to type out on my phone
    Lynog Who??????, Nah you were original 2ndC I think.

• edited February 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    :D Still pissed off at you!!!! Eighty THOUSAND !!!!
  • Hahahaha :)) come on man, don't follow keshka into battle. His head moves like canadians off of southpark.
  • that dharma is one crazy guy!
  • that dharma is one crazy guy!
    Last time I encountered/crossed paths with you Meadows, you were called Sarah, Sarah Sisulart think RR really did take off after that one don't you think.
    Arson RR that would require high probes wouldn't it, #interesting
  • Wow snow u made it to Pfs lol. Welcome to the qq of sk. Yea that is the point of the game digital remove threats thru war outside ur alliance. Cry all u want about how u think I did something wrong this rd but I'd say the rd is going about perfect.
    I was here all the time hiding in the shadows of guess the next poster thread.
  • you can't handle good organization, if i was cheating you guys wouldn't live past 12h :)
    first break on me : scandal 1:3
    You were hit before you were even a KT. Powered up and all.
  • February 12, 18:07:02 the [GrumpyOldMen] alliance has declared war with the [BruteSquad] alliance.
  • They were conspiring when I gave them a fair war. Granted I woulda been doing the same thing. Now i am involved though so meh start trolling lol
  • ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • Wow snow u made it to Pfs lol. Welcome to the qq of sk. Yea that is the point of the game digital remove threats thru war outside ur alliance. Cry all u want about how u think I did something wrong this rd but I'd say the rd is going about perfect.
    I was here all the time hiding in the shadows of guess the next poster thread.
    Us snow people like to stay hidden :p
  • edited February 2014
    ha ha

moogle gotta keep the romanians happy :P