Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• Umm, what riding of what coat tails? Let's see, I either warred against you, or warred someone same time as you. Only two times we were in the same alliance. One I was AL and you VAL, I went inactive an you took the alliance to rank 1. Another time you were AL and halfway through the round I joined the alliance as all your officers had died during the first war of the round and you made me FM. All there ever was, only other things we did was talk in AIM and PFs. You must be confusing me with other people. Keep trying Moogle.
  • I love you Pie! I'd KT you!
  • what has this game come to when moogle is considered an important player?
  • Ban him ban him ban him ban him ban him

Looks like I need to update the "why is this a shit round" thread with some more reasons.
  • If Neg were mod all of you would be banned, ALL OF YOU!
  • edited February 2014
    The alliance I took to rank 1 was only one of ur sectors mine that's it. Only time u archived a rank 1 alliance while i played was when lfc and I were beating the shit out of each other. You never were and never will be on the same playing field as me dole. This rd proves just that u jumped me right out of war with rev and u got slammed 4v1 kills. U say I whine I say back up what u spit bc from where my alliance and I stand we only look down on u as usual
  • At aza I was making top kds and alliances long ago bro this is my first rd back and it obvious what my boys and I can do
  • Wahhhhh waaahhhhh waahhhhhh, and when have I ever tried for a rank 1 anything? Keep spinning things Moogle, you might accidentally tell the truth someday.
  • At aza I was making top kds and alliances long ago bro this is my first rd back and it obvious what my boys and I can do
    This is true.
  • i call bullshit
  • Moogle can make a number 1 alliance with the help of a UA and like 100 people playing total

What a player
  • edited February 2014
    Neg I was making number 1 alliances long before now as was just quoted by dole strange enough and I have like 6 ro players in my alliance give or take. Come back when u got something dece.
  • implying dole wasnt mocking you
    implying only 6 romanians are playing
    implying you are a great service to this game LOL
  • Implying ur name doesn't say everything there is to know about u
  • Actually, that was one of the times I wasn't mocking him. I disagree with Moogles tactics often enough as I choose to play the game a different way. However, you can't deny what moogle has done in this game.
  • sucked random eastern european dick to get big kingdoms and alliances? thats been done before
  • Again aza ur facts sux like most of ur kds. My first top alliance and kingdom 3/5 top kd were amercian jones being 2nd (shoulda been first was a kt) and psy a Canadian if i remember correctly being 4 th or 5th.
  • thats because all the europeans die early in wars
  • Kill all the White Bastards!!
  • DEATH TO WHITEY!
  • guys, i just farted and had to get up and leave the room
  • Again aza ur facts sux like most of ur kds. My first top alliance and kingdom 3/5 top kd were amercian jones being 2nd (shoulda been first was a kt) and psy a Canadian if i remember correctly being 4 th or 5th.
    1 Sex on the Beach (2:13) 43,322,338
    2 On Top Your Girl (2:13) 40,824,486
    3 Superstar Boudouir (4:30) 28,812,446
    4 Unknown Source (2:13) 24,365,703
    5 Vanishing Act (2:13) 22,711,907

Hahaha they knocked my down to 3rd in the end. Kted for the last 2 weeks though
    :))

Fun round
  • Moogle has done more on this game than all the people giving him shit in this thread combined, now stop QQ you shower of shitty players.
  • edited February 2014
    Looks like the old school circle jerk is in full swing again.

Was it an 'old school' thing to stack sectors with empty premis, fucking them over in the process?

It's ironic that fusor quiet on this since he was the one handing out the passwords for them
  • Looks like the old school circle jerk is in full swing again.

Was it an 'old school' thing to stack sectors with empty premis, fucking them over in the process?

It's ironic that fusor quiet on this since he was the one handing out the passwords for them
    your just butthurt you got slapped around by shitty romanians

• edited February 2014
    Looks like the old school circle jerk is in full swing again.

your just butthurt you got slapped around by shitty romanians

Says the guy who got away with exploring and shit d for the entire game cause he was friends with moogle who he knows wouldn't KT him

Old school circle jerk in action folks

• Everyone needs to respect this random guy moogle because he had a good round 6 years ago.

Despite his links to cheating,stacking, uas and general shitty attitude. We should all be thankful he has graced us with an appearance this round

/s
  • Turn it in neg. If you dont like it do something about him.

Cant stand people who just stand on the sidelines and bitch
  • I remember moogle stating he would allow the cheater in 1:8 to be killed. It's ironic how he is the current KT yet moogle so easily goes back on his word and declares war

It's okay to cheat if you know moogle
  • Bit quiet on the football front recently arent we neg mate :)