Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• I'm accepting all leftover disbanded sectors from these wars, fyi. =D

We'll need to recover from the crazy consumption of resources in this war, after all.
  • what? there's war? damn it I wish I still had my kd
  • And 1:4 is back in BruteSquad.
  • edited February 2014
    lol i didnt think u would turn on me but meh. be happy i am not a complete ass and am letting a fair war happen u and anyone who knows whats going on with this rd would agree that if i wanted this round would be over i could nap shag declare on u and it would be amazingly boring the next 3 weeks. been trying to be decent to the player base dont ruin it for em dole
    You like a fair fight, thats respectable/honorable. Don't be so cocky, I'm not calling you out (yet) mate :).

• lol i didnt think u would turn on me but meh. be happy i am not a complete ass and am letting a fair war happen u and anyone who knows whats going on with this rd would agree that if i wanted this round would be over i could nap shag declare on u and it would be amazingly boring the next 3 weeks. been trying to be decent to the player base dont ruin it for em dole
    You like a fair fight, thats respectable/honorable. Don't be so cocky, I'm not calling you out (yet) mate :).

1 [GrumpyOldMen] 197,247,470 39,449,494

4 [ThanksObama] 68,200,214 22,733,404

February 8, 17:12:53 the [GrumpyOldMen] alliance has declared war with the [ThanksObama] alliance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • It's moogle, he's just yelling at me. If people wanted to use shady tactics this round as ALs it would have been alot worse all around.
  • i retal'd some guy.

then moogle declared war and kt'd him.

why couldn't moogle have told me this before i hit. fak.
    I remade and landed in Shag lol
    You could have stayed active & saved ur kd too ;=)
    Shouldn't you be sucking off moog right now?

No one likes a brown noser

• words

lol
  • USA! USA!

BruteSquad, tough guys!
    lol run script log ins for me? or maybe I could've just went vaca mode lol

Stfu and go back to ur cave, nobody likes a rager.

Well actually i do, the more you rage, the better I feel, please do keep them coming :)
  • He never suxed up to me. Been a good active player all round.

@ arson like dole said I was talking to him. Wasn't being a dick or trying to act in that manor just pointing out facts
  • He sux up every round. Been good all round.

@ arson like dole said I was talking to him. Wasn't being a dick or trying to act in that manor just whining
    FTFY
  • edited February 2014
    Dole is so mad after moogle said on PFs he cried on AIM about how moogle & GOM ruined the round for everybody.

I'd be sad for you if I wasn't laughing so hard :-))
  • edited February 2014
    Lol outta boredom dole keep saying I am whining I'll change who I am warring ;) if i remember right and I know I do u came crying to me about shag being established. Ur digging urself a grave quickly my old friend
  • edited February 2014
    Ooooo, Dole so scared, keep with your terrifying thweats. Big bad moogle. ooooooooo. Keep whining Moogs. Asinine comment after asinine comment.
  • Lol outta boredom dole keep saying I am whining I'll change who I am warring ;) if i remember right and I know I do u came crying to me about shag being established. Ur digging urself a grave quickly my old friend
    There is plenty of time left in this round Moogle, lets not spoil all the fun at once.
  • edited February 2014

why so green dole? :x
  • I dont see any logic behind these decisions

Just die for no reason so i can make my half kted kd top 100

• Guys just stfu and get back to 1:3 being Beast.
  • shut up Dole you nonce
  • Awww, Lynog has to back up his butt buddy Moog. Poor widdle Lynog wants attention. Here, here is a post for you widdle Lynog.
  • Awww, Lynog has to back up his butt buddy Moog. Poor widdle Lynog wants attention. Here, here is a post for you widdle Lynog.
    nonce
  • La la la la la la la la la la Dole don't care.
  • Lol 1,3 is beast no doubt and no pie I won't kt u. Lol what's asinine about the truth dole u came at me with cut down like I have two brain cells lol get back to middle skoo with ur cut down bro. I can back up my threats. Yours my old friend r words of spite and will get u no where in a game where ur outclassed and out matched at this point. Like I said do ur alliance a favor a just go be and I quote the best wg still left in this game. Because ur history with me was nothing but riding on my coat tails my friend And that's all it ever was.
  • Damn... last round Cobras wouldnt KT me and now Moogle :-(