Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

123457»

Comments

• Lol I think u forgot how bad 2ndc runs the uni when we all play. It was just me planning shit this rd activitly and GoM ran over the uni. Last time I played and 2ndc played as a ua was r41 and well we farmed the uni. If u hated just me tyrsis u may be eating ur words next round ;). Though I do imagine ro and 2ndc would be fun but most of them turtle 3/4 of the rd and well we roll em all out ;)
  • Lol I think u forgot how bad 2ndc runs the uni when we all play. It was just me planning shit this rd activitly and GoM ran over the uni. Last time I played and 2ndc played as a ua was r41 and well we farmed the uni. If u hated just me tyrsis u may be eating ur words next round ;). Though I do imagine ro and 2ndc would be fun but most of them turtle 3/4 of the rd and well we roll em all out ;)
    I do not hate you because you were simply the frame for the boys club to band behind. I'm not even sure if it was your intent to create a round with no opposition, but many vets did flock to your banner and the result was a boring round with a lack of competition.

Those of us who choose to play round by round through where we land and not through a system of contacts that is transformed into a boys club are clearly at a disadvantage when the rest of you band together. It creates an unfair and completely biased playing field that ruins the round.

I challenge each of you to actually play where you land and see how well you fair.
  • Altho its fun to be in the winning group like the megan fox rd when holo made nsom. It was pretty much over for the uni at rd start. Think it was mal on the other side trying get something going but when one side has 30kds named megan fox u know they are gonna win

Games easy cos ur on every hr mate some of us cant afford that luxury
  • Altho its fun to be in the winning group like the megan fox rd when holo made nsom. It was pretty much over for the uni at rd start. Think it was mal on the other side trying get something going but when one side has 30kds named megan fox u know they are gonna win

Part of why mal and I make a good team. We play the round, not the players.

Why not? I wake up for reasons unrelated to the game and it fits my schedule, if I'm away or driving I have a smartphone, its not that hard
    I sleep 8 hrs straight but i am on 16hrs a day on phone too. And its like taking freakin medicine for cancer every 5 hrs u use ur pas to rob. And more often than not u forget and waste half ur pas

Part of the reason why ppl like bedrock, fepo, holo, neal, cobras are always better...they stack and u guys dont

Its a shame u guys could do so much better by having 5 premis with loyal players than having random romanians and 2ndc players taking up that space
  • Nah I defiantly wanted opposition it just never happened :( and yea GoM got lucky alot of war actives landed here also
  • stacking has nothing to do with it, motivating your alliance is everything, i took a complete random 5 sectors full of no names and no UA members besides Rico when i ran Trainingbra and we completely dominated that round.
  • It's hilarious most people consider putting 5 prems in an alliance "stacking" these days haha
  • It's hilarious most people consider putting 5 prems in an alliance "stacking" these days haha
    From of a numbers point of view I would agree but there isn't that many players left who actually know what they are doing and can dominate the round well
  • Yea it is pretty redic sry friends wanna stick together lol
    From of a numbers point of view I would agree but there isn't that many players left who actually know what they are doing and can dominate the round well
    thats why a leader needs to get what he has, help them out, roughly tell them what is needed from them and then get them to give everything for him, Tyrisis in my experience of him, doesnt do any of these things.
  • How can Ty help people out though? He doesn't know what he's doing himself.

He gonna give people advice on how to build a top 300 kingdom haha
  • I've been in a few of Ty's alliances and they might not end up on top all the time but he and mal usually get good activity going and the ones ive been in have been fun to fight for. Although he did pull a dole and go inactive :P
  • I'll probably play next round, and if need be I'll run a makeshift alliance like I normally do. What I do depends on how the pre-round and beginning of the round starts out. Hopefully there is a good mix of fair, balanced alliances so that those of us who just want to play the round can enjoy it.
  • I'll probably play next round, and if need be I'll run a makeshift alliance like I normally do. What I do depends on how the pre-round and beginning of the round starts out. Hopefully there is a good mix of fair, balanced alliances so that those of us who just want to play the round can enjoy it.
    if you wanna play so lethargically and not put any effort or organization in then thats fine, just dont complain when an AL who actually does have organization and actually does put effort in goes on to spank you.

B-)

Part of the reason why ppl like bedrock, fepo, holo, neal, cobras are always better...they stack and u guys dont

Its a shame u guys could do so much better by having 5 premis with loyal players than having random romanians and 2ndc players taking up that space
    Lets put that to the test, you get 5 premis with your loyal players and we will make an alliance and fill it with 5 premis of 2ndC players and friends and lets see who does the most damage to the other side :-))

Lets put that to the test, you get 5 premis with your loyal players and we will make an alliance and fill it with 5 premis of 2ndC players and friends and lets see who does the most damage to the other side :-))
    1. Never gonna happen

2. Ty doesnt care enough to make it happen

3. Dont think we even have 40 plus players who actually give a damn

4. Never gonna happen
  • 5 premis is 20 players
  • 10 premis is 40
  • Try building 2 crap kds anyone can do it
  • jeez, you guys act like maintaining a multi takes more than like 5 minutes in a day
  • jeez, you guys act like maintaining a multi takes more than like 5 minutes in a day

1. Never gonna happen

2. Ty doesnt care enough to make it happen

3. Dont think we even have 40 plus players who actually give a damn

4. Never gonna happen
    Just about haha.