Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

Comments

• Meanwhile wolfpack will make their way up the ladder slowly, just need to wait for the next war to be no.1!
  • I'm so confused by all this talk of backstabbing.
  • I told Tiger this was a bad move... Nobody listens to this newb... :(
  • I'm just wondering how this was in any way backstabbing.
  • Clearly the alliance led by Mages, Dole, Ty and crew was trying to make a play for rank 1. lol it's like you've never heard of these guys b4.
  • Never had a chance

Gg

Enemy is Legendary. Quadra kill. Aced.
  • Of course it doesn't help when half of the alliance gives up the day we declare. Useless jokers.
  • Fact is no one wants to die for the sake of turtle fodder
  • Fact is, they all suck donkey dick.
  • They need Bagpipes.
  • well, you guys sent your lil soldiers with knifes against an army with 50cals, i would run too and fast ;)
  • edited January 2014
    All in all good wars. I know much of rev was unhappy that rev stopped when they did. Rook and I already agreed to stop war. To do so in the face of a gb by brute to truly keep his word speaks volumes about him. Dole talked to you tonite no hard feelings it a war game we warred was fun. To all the war active kds in both alliances hurrah mofos. GoM my boys u did great. That's all their is to dedicated alliance mates and dedicated officers.......but yea Gg alliance mates
  • Moogle you getting mushy up in this biatch? :P
    I didn't read any of this, but Narshe likes boys.
  • Damn caught me red handed, how did you ever figure it out Binary bro!?

I shall forever be shamed on this day... GG :x
    Didn't read much of this thread either but gingers don't have souls and like little boys more then a catholic priest!!
    Didn't read; catholic priest!!
  • I’ve had a few dealings this round with GOM, Rev, probe farms, whores, AL’s, brutes, etc. Using my own experience and gathering what I know of the round I decided to put up an analysis/prediction for the rest of this round, which in no small part was encouraged by my chat with Moogle.

Let’s hammer out some details I gained from Moogle:

1. GOM was planned for three weeks
    2. Moogle has various “friends” placed throughout the universe
    3. Three of STD’s SL’s are loyal to Moogle
    4. There are enough “loyal” sectors to create a sister alliance

If this is to be taken as fact, which I see no reason to dispute, then Moogle and GOM have a firm grip on the universe.

So GOM was planned for three weeks which means everything is well coordinated. I certainly have no issues with that since my rivalry with Cobra typically boils down to the same thing between us. Well played in that respect.

These various “friends” being placed across the universe means a lot more then it says. How many are there and what are they doing? See, when I play SK and my friends are in other alliances we tend to work to get each other killed off for the fun of the game. Something about fair play and playing where you land. Unfortunately these friends are used to spy on other alliances, refuse to participate in wars against GOM, and whatever other hindrances they can manage. If we speak of honor and fair play, as Moogle so likes to speak of, then he clearly isn’t hitting his marks.

The three STD SL’s is only more dirt to be thrown on the open wound. This effectively means one of the larger, challenging alliances is null in any fight against GOM. Again, I would view this as a bit cowardly to have all these agents purposely hindering other alliances from the inside. Some may disagree, but it certainly isn’t a fair playing field by any stretch of the imagination. What this means for the universe is that you can count STD out of any war.

The last large claim Moogle made was that he has enough “loyal” sectors to create a sister alliance. If this is true, then I’m afraid the universe likely has little chance of fighting back. This is quickly becoming a GOM and friends vs the universe scenario only the GOM and friends seems to be larger and more powerful than the rest of the universe. This method is quite a killjoy, along with just being a fairly cowardly way of acting. I certainly don’t understand creating a friend network so vast that there is no challenger for the round.

What does this mean from this point on?

Well, we know alliances like BruteSquad and Revelation attempted to fight the incoming wave of domination, but were quite outmatched. Mages and Nimrook are both solid guys and ALs, but their playing style is much more conventional… righteous and honorable. They don’t go around scheming to uproot alliances from the inside and placing agents all over the universe. They also don’t look to deeply imbalance the game by gathering such a large circle of friends that there is no resistance. They have some integrity when they play this game. Unfortunately, Moogle doesn’t appear to play by the same rules. Yes, he seems to be loyal to his friends, but that appears to be his only redeeming quality as far as SK goes. This has allowed him to completely network the universe for his benefit, effectively cutting off many of the other alliances from the inside.

I predict the GOM will win this round in a landslide. I’m not sure how many circles of friends GOM has outside of GOM, but I fear the list is quite large, large enough to deter any form of organized resistance. We see that these circles have already managed to destroy Revelation from the inside, and I fear BruteSquad may be close to follow. This is of no fault of the AL’s themselves, but by the drastically unfair positions they were placed in. This means that the rest of the round will be handed to the turtles, whores, and friends of GOM. The only chance of some kind of unrest or break from complete domination is if some of these friend groups break off to form their own resistance. We will see if this actually happens, but I do not have much faith in cowardly whores.

Where do I stand?

My KD was Fezzik this round. It was my first time DW, and I think I did pretty damn well with it. I got to smash Lovsan and a few others before my KT time and now I am being killed off. I’m afraid I won’t be recreating unless explicitly requested because I fear there isn’t much point in the rest of this round, not for war players like me anyway. I’d love to hear some actual feedback with my analysis, but the SK community tends to be more troll than most. It is my hope that by revealing this information people will open their eyes a bit more and realize what this round really is. Maybe a few guys will get together and decide to spice things up. Otherwise, I fear this is a round for the turtles, whores, and all those “friends” of GOM, who happen to be turtles and whores anyway.

PS. I’m confident Lynog/Jones or Lovsan control the probe farms.

- Tyrsis

Bro your so dumb.

We revelation asked if you wanted to war together at same time. You sat on the fence as always because you a fucking retard.
    You've got to be the worst AL ever.
  • The only thing he left out is that he's part of the conspiracy too.
  • Viva is crazy.
  • Guys know history members of rev would og been happy to gb but rook wouldn't have he would of dropped out. so everyone don't talk for rook
  • edited January 2014
    There are a couple of things you seem to be wrong about in your "anal ysis":

1- large enough to deter any form of organized resistance.
    We shall never know, there was no organized resistance. Usually when you "resist" in an "organized" way, you don't declare one after the other.

2- Mages and Nimrook are both solid guys and ALs, but their playing style is much more conventional… righteous and honorable.
    There are so many arguments I could use to prove you wrong?

FIRST of all, Mages knew about Grumpy kds loyal to grumpy in his alliance because BruteForce was at first supposed to be the alliance to balance the ods if GOM got gangbanged by the universe. He should have known that GOM loyal sector would not paticipate in war.

Honorable: Mages did backstab GOM :).

Solid ALs = Refer to point #1 Yah, we saw where that led their alliances and Kingdoms. Activity in Rev was quite good, BruteForce's was abyssal.

3 - This is of no fault of the AL’s themselves, but by the drastically unfair positions they were placed in.

Except the AL's placed themselves in that position.

A small reminder of what actually happened:

At first:
    The first war between Rev & GOM should have been avoided. Tentions where high because of all the AntiTurtles in GOM & Rev. GOM didn't want to war & that's why the two alliances NAPed.

But then:

Oh but then STD & Bruteforce started crying "They just want to Nap and farm the universe, GG well played, bastards, fu ckers".

So NAP was droped & both alliances began KTing DW with very high offense again (I don't say AT so that we don't fall in that endless debate again).

Since tensions kept rising, GOM started building nukes & got ready for war.

At that point, Rev & GOM had almost the same NW and Brute was not far behind.

First war:

GOM killed some Rev Kds, mostly DWs. Rev killed some DWs too. GOM was much more prepared to wage that war & was very more active.

End of First War, BruteForce's attempt to get on top:

After ATs where killed, Rev droped war status and just after that, Mages, who was probably thinking:

"Hey, they just got out of war, their resources must be low, we have been getting fat & hitting DW KTs in both REV & Grumpy, now is the time to take them down if we want a chance @ #1 Spot"

He knew there where GOM loyal sectors in BruteForce and thus he should have known they wouldn't be very active. And you can't blame it all on one sector. Grumpy's activity was over the charts compared to BF even though BFvhad help from Revelation & Wolfpack.

To summarize:

Rev waged and inevitable war and wasn't that hurt after the war.
    BruteForce made a noob move by jumping in alone, backstabbing a friendly alliance in the process (why do you think there was a GOM loyal sector in it to begin with?) and could'nt be as active as GOM which lead to their loss.

You can cry all you want and spread conspiracy theories, fact is BF made bad strategic decisions & things could have been even more interesting if they hadn't jumped in a war without thinking, they actually had DW kds who where not AntiTurtles & could have done nice things on the long run.

As for the rest of the round, nothing is written in advance in SK :). Other wars will come, alliances will shift & anything can happen.

P.S.: Putting all your leadership in one premium might have not been the smartest move either.
    I appreciate you at least attempting to combat my analysis with reasoning and logic instead of vague insults. Of course you sort of picked out various sentences without looking at the piece as a whole. I'll give you a quick breakdown of my evidence to support the three claims you point out which you deftly ignored.

1. I provided reason based on what Moogle said in a chat with me and the way the rank 2 and 3 alliances both failed in an attack on GOM. Rev is already gone and STD is fairly mixed by the influence Moogle has over key players there. That takes out three alliances.

2. As far as "Mages knew about Grumpy kds loyal to grumpy in his alliance," you realize you only reinforce point two of how Moogle has "friends" placed across the universe? You clearly admit to these friends being used to sabotage alliances from the inside and not participate in wars against GOM. Thanks for agreeing with me.

3. Again, if we refer to how you admit to Moogle having friends in key alliances not willing to participate in war, then how is this fair to the AL's themselves? They are being hindered even before the war starts by those loyal to GOM. This is what we call an unfair situation--using players to sabotage the alliance from the inside because a few players couldn't get into GOM.

At least you attempted to combat my analysis. I'm fairly confident most of the other guys here are just talking out of their ass. I especially like the part where numerous players stated I'm a terrible AL and it's my fault when I am not nor have I ever been the AL of BruteSquad. Fun times : )
  • It's a problem in sk that anyone who's a good builder are friends with each other and any outsider gets rolled or assimilated into that group. And it's especially worse with these dwindling number of players.

If you can't beat them, join them.

These alliances are just a shell really. The real alliances lie in the top 30. God knows prolly half are already napped or too friendly to tap each other or are going to turtle all the way till the end.
  • Brute shouldn't have let Rev fight alone.
    Big mistake.
  • We tried to tell brute that soon as war started by they said they was just gonna help KT both sides anti turtles. But instead they only killed revs.
  • It's a problem in sk that anyone who's a good builder are friends with each other and any outsider gets rolled or assimilated into that group. And it's especially worse with these dwindling number of players.

If you can't beat them, join them.

These alliances are just a shell really. The real alliances lie in the top 30. God knows prolly half are already napped or too friendly to tap each other or are going to turtle all the way till the end.
    Unless two of them actually decide to go head-to-head in a fight. But few of them can be arsed to AL anymore
  • GoM filled with assholes, farmers, gangbangers, bashers, and war abusers. With plenty of loyal sectors outside of their alliance. For shame damn hitler regime convincing the masses that its best for them
  • Everyoone ignored my post gg gg.....ian for president
  • Everyoone ignored my post gg gg.....ian for president
    I'm sorry sir, are you new here? Can we help.you?
  • The best thing to do with an Ian post is ignore it.

:-p