Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

Comments

• its no surprise seeing lynog throating moogles cock in this thread

you are all overrating GOM so much its quite ridiculous. a stacked alliance with a UA working beside them. are you really suggesting thats an achievement?

frankly most people couldnt give a shit and create to play for whatever alliance/sector they land in

i know im never gonna be stupid enough to waste $100 on premiums like his alliance did this round just to stroke a few egos
  • Lol 100 in premiums? I bought two I know u prolly have no money and hell just finding 3 ppl who woulda wanna group with u must be a challenge
  • there was plenty of empty groups at the start of the round that killed potentially active sectors and fusor your alliance officer was responsible for them

you werent even around for round start but from what i heard you begged him not to stack
  • Like I got 100 bucks to waste on this game xD I don't even have premium on my kd, I got firefox extension to remove dem adds :)
  • U don't even know who my officer r Gg neg
  • no response about any of the other more important points i made moogle?

guess i was right

stack2win and all it costs is $100
  • Again lrn to read neg I just said earlier I bought two premiums that's it. Couldn't care enough about what u say to answer every retarded statement u make.
  • for somebody that doesnt care u spend an awful lot of time replying back to me, probing me in game, talking about me in aim, kting me ingame, accusing me of cheating etc..
  • Like I got 100 bucks to waste on this game xD I don't even have premium on my kd, I got firefox extension to remove dem adds :)
    Yeh romanians in poverty neg no way they bought $100 of premiums, thats like 2 yrs salary for them
    Yeh romanians in poverty neg no way they bought $100 of premiums, thats like 2 yrs salary for them
    I'm not romanian but kk :D
  • Funny watching people complain about moogles alliances being stacked when in reality they could be much much more powerful if he didnt actively try to avoid stacking them haha.

5-1
  • No, he didn't stack, but some of the people in his alliance did. If he had stacked it then it would have been way worse.
  • so what your saying is, if 5 or 6 prems stack a alliance then they are from that say on an unstoppable alliance?
  • No, not at all.
  • there is 20 sectors, god forbid more than 1 decent group lands together!

Stacking is stupid, spreading out is better
  • U might not say stacked but the fact is while i was in rev, there was 2/5 sector leaders who refused to fight GoM and tried to force leave multiple times. And alliances had to reform because of the 20 sectors 10 or more refused to be in war with GoM
  • there was stacking going on this round from the romanians

alot of sectors were filled with empty premi groups as they tried to land together and if you look at 1:7 and 1:14, you will see romanian kingdoms scattered all through the sector as if 2/3 groups landed together
  • *shrug* If people are silly enough to waste that amount of money on this game, I'd rather laugh than get all upset about it.

Can hardly be surprised. People who pay for free always have an advantage over those who don't
  • If you ask nicely 2ndC might come back and wipe the floor with them ;)
  • If you ask nicely 2ndC might come back and wipe the floor with them ;)
    why the hell not. That much UA action means plenty of doubledealing, backstabbing, chaotic fun. I would pity the AL's but for everyone else it would be hella active
  • Wtf is 2ndC
    2ndC was our UA, what absolutely dominated this game for good amount of time. If we brought it back now, these Romanians would be retired for good within one round, 18 or more playing this round and they havnt even made a dent in the round, pathetic.
  • in other words, more choof choof trains on us nubs
    :( not the newbs :(
    Just think though... RO vs 2ndC vs CMSZ...

oh the humanity
    Just think though... RO vs 2ndC vs CMSZ...

oh the humanity
    wtf is cmsz?
  • Wtf is 2ndC
    2ndC was our UA, what absolutely dominated this game for good amount of time. If we brought it back now, these Romanians would be retired for good within one round, 18 or more playing this round and they havnt even made a dent in the round, pathetic.
    UA with who in it?
    Lynog Jones Me basically near the end haha

Before that Moogle, Kes, Neal, Dante etc

Everyone whined every round because we always had #1,2,3 locked down and a few other big kds
  • Qwj you can't just flat out lie now... Jones & Lynog were probably 1/2 often enough but you werent 3 haha. Apart from 2 rounds that come to mind, you were floating along with the others that were near the top.
  • The round we got a premi and had 1-4 was pretty decent think Alex was the 4th that round
  • Qwj you can't just flat out lie now... Jones & Lynog were probably 1/2 often enough but you werent 3 haha. Apart from 2 rounds that come to mind, you were floating along with the others that were near the top.
    Qwj was always the third best kd when the time was right, seen him absolutely slap around some of your best kds aswell which were total shit in comparison to his.
    I can name you more than 2 kingdoms right now zeal. The only time we didnt have 1,2,3 is when either one didnt play or we got multied.