Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

Comments

• What does the name mean?
    No idea haha
  • The only 3 kds ive ever made that id call decent, Qwj played one of those rounds and he had the exact same SoK as me when he hit me.

I don't think he's nearly as consistent haha, I've seena couple players outbuild him. But I dont care to argue about this for the billionth time, if he wants the title for Bronze he can have it.
  • Only from my experience Qwj, there was obviously rounds i didnt play.
  • The only 3 kds ive ever made that id call decent, Qwj played one of those rounds and he had the exact same SoK as me when he hit me.

I don't think he's nearly as consistent haha, I've seena couple players outbuild him. But I dont care to argue about this for the billionth time, if he wants the title for Bronze he can have it.
    your talking about the round you were both DW, he hit you can you couldnt hit him back which means his kd was not identical to yours.
  • He hit me powerless, Bazinga was KTing me. I dont think he had war bonus, though, cant remember that far. Regardless, that round your KD was well ahead of both of us. I just dont think id say hes 3rd :p
  • edited February 2014
    The only 3 kds ive ever made that id call decent, Qwj played one of those rounds and he had the exact same SoK as me when he hit me.

I have personally hit you with at least 3 of my top kingdoms so you should remember them.

How did I have the same sok as you on the one you are talking about when I was miles ahed of you, you was Volcanic SL with ALL def home and max shields and I hit you and was safe when you was #2. Nobody came close that round after lynog died.

Name these couple of players that have outbuilt me besides the round when I came back? You must be thinking of one of the many rounds I didnt play because we always ended up 1,2,3 until we died.

New Orleans was #1 all round
    Swift & Bold was top 3 with lynog and jones
    R Truth was top 3 with lynog and jones
    I took flazers kd miles ahed of everyone else after getting it as a pure no probe turtle and getting multi raped.
    Same with Dobrotas from miles back, except lynog who was miles ahed of anyone else

there is more than the 2 you said just off the top of my head.
    He hit me powerless, Bazinga was KTing me. I dont think he had war bonus, though, cant remember that far. Regardless, that round your KD was well ahead of both of us. I just dont think id say hes 3rd :p
    Cant remember that kd name but that was top with them too, that was the round I hit jim too after you

• edited February 2014
    I never said me, calm down there hahaha. And no, that volcanic was when I still didnt know how to use probes. I would never brag about that hahah
  • Speaking as someone whos currently 3rd behind jones and lynog, its just about the easiest thing in the world to do

The only real test left is if you could beat jones on your own without help, if you can do that Qwj you can talk as much shit as you want in this game. I think lynog could but I've never seen you play
    Jones is a better player than me mate. I admit when players are. Lynog is just as good, they both alternate between 1,2 whenever they play, this round its Jones who has done better.

When you have 2 better players playing 3rd is the best you can do haha

Also Darius I havent played for a while now, when this stuff happened there was ~5 galaxies so it was at least a bit harder.
  • I play the same strategy as them, I just dont put as much time in finding banks. I can keep up with them and have done better in certain rounds but overall they are just better.

The kingdoms you see from them this round are VERY different to their usual ones trust me. If the bonuses go back to normal you will have to play a VERY different style to even stand a chance of staying safe. When they play MT/DW I am yet to see anyone stay even close to safe. Im talking like 15k tfs when top def is 10k tanks yet they are still completely safe.

Sounds like I am sucking them off tbh but it happens haha
  • I hope I never have to play like this again, so boring. Don't know how anyone can take enjoyment out of turtleing.

• I play the same strategy as them, I just dont put as much time in finding banks. I can keep up with them and have done better in certain rounds but overall they are just better.

The kingdoms you see from them this round are VERY different to their usual ones trust me. If the bonuses go back to normal you will have to play a VERY different style to even stand a chance of staying safe. When they play MT/DW I am yet to see anyone stay even close to safe. Im talking like 15k tfs when top def is 10k tanks yet they are still completely safe.

Sounds like I am sucking them off tbh but it happens haha
    I understand what/how they do that, but I dont play that way when I play seriously. I play for efficiency not dominance, I'd rather hit 1 WL someone for 450 land and hit 3 times for 50 land instead of rolling #2 out for 700 land.

I just dont gain enough satisfaction from rolling out others in a text based game to put a month of effort into doing it haha

I guess their style is more flashy and fun when theres no real competition, but my playstyle is minuimum effort for maximum growth, this round is a good example of that
    Makes no sense to 1 wl for 450 then 3x for 50. When you can grab rank 2 for the same land. You can't be efficient when you've been grabbed haha
  • By the sound of your playstyle Darinoob you are just going to be a whore. Thats no fun, in future rounds if all you do is run as fast as you can from top O and then grow big after theyre all dead, that, im my eyes is shit.
  • Barricades kd was utter shit and lasted just about aslong as it could of, if left alone he would of done nothing of note except hit a few more kds till he sailed off into the sunset with the rest of the shitty DWs.
  • I remember guardia and co rolling jones and co once that was a fun rd

I think one of them spy pirates or chuncker or wats his face actually recorded it and posted it on youtube
  • That was lynog and it's still on YouTube. Quite literally the sadest thing that has ever came across my desk.

Me and lynog were both laughin our heads off when we seen it

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • My word asspirates, i bet when he done it though he thought to himself, im a super badass right now with lil Wayne playing.
  • Just shows how much it ment to them to get one cheap grab in on us, bearing in mind we used to do them round after round multiple times. Cut them deep haha
  • Wtf is 2ndC
    2ndC was our UA, what absolutely dominated this game for good amount of time. If we brought it back now, these Romanians would be retired for good within one round, 18 or more playing this round and they havnt even made a dent in the round, pathetic.
    UA with who in it?
    Lynog Jones Me basically near the end haha

Before that Moogle, Kes, Neal, Dante etc

Everyone whined every round because we always had #1,2,3 locked down and a few other big kds
    Not forgeting a WG to pull it alltogether...

If we were to bring back 2ndC I WOULD defo have to WG for that RD..
  • Third cumming

• Third cumming

thats what she said last night

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    hahahaha what have I just watched!!! I'm sorry, I get some people take this game more seriously than some but that was sooo criiiiinggeeeee!!!
  • That vid taught me how to be leet-pro.

• Name these couple of players that have outbuilt me besides the round when I came back? You must be thinking of one of the many rounds I didnt play because we always ended up 1,2,3 until we died.

Still waiting on this Zeal

• Name these couple of players that have outbuilt me besides the round when I came back? You must be thinking of one of the many rounds I didnt play because we always ended up 1,2,3 until we died.

Still waiting on this Zeal
    It was the consensus I thought that you weren't as good as them haha, I really can't name your KDs. I could be wrong, I just never thought of you as on their level. When I disbanded Flaz's kd on your New Orleans round, he was rank1.

Same as on that Scallywags round. Even if my memory is shit and your kd was better than mine, Lynogs was still well ahead of both of us and I'm pretty sure there were a couple others in between.

You are right though, most of the rounds that come to mind where good players played, you weren't there. Haven't actually played with you more than 4 or 5 times I don't think.

• someone seriously video tape them hitting in sk.....
  • I was rank 1? maybe for the first bit but after awhile I went down to rank 4 then I got disbanded
  • edited February 2014
    Yeh Im not on their level, I said that. There hasnt been anyone else on that level for a long time on SK.

Pretty sure that round I was r truth and the only people above me was lynog and jones. It was no different when guardia etc played, when tankwolf played and shitloads of others.

Flazer may have been above me at the time in NW, there was a couple of oceanic turtles that pulled 10k land ahed at one point...they still got smashed though. Actually flaz just reminded me, around the time he got disbanded I was in the lead, coz he said to me im not gona KT you are too big no point.

• If bringing back 2ndC means we break up the good ole' boys club and start warring between factions, then I would be down. This round was stupid because of the huge circle jerk between a majority of veterans.