Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

Comments

• I will refer to this thread later when it is obvious.

Also, since some of you are quick to insult without substance, I was WG for BruteSquad. My analysis is based on my past experience and what I observed this round from the people I talked to and played with. Please do not criticize without legitimate reasoning behind your counter-arguments. Saying "lol you suck" does not qualify. (I don't think many here have the intelligence to debate in a productive manner anyway, but it's worth a try.)
    oh so your saying dont make statements without substance yet you blamed me and Jones for running multies for Moogle with zero substance?
    You have admitted to running probe farms in the past. As soon as the scoucers come back probe farms are spotted. Coincidence? I think not. Unless you can explain to me who else might be running these probe farms, I am very inclined to believe they are you and Jones.
  • i am cheater

sorry wrong phrase

i am wearbear

• Trainingbra was my first round back after along away time. Believe it was lynogs first and only time he was AL. We crushed the universe like top 9 land was tb and top 10 Nw was tb. All 5 sectors was the tb

Also, since some of you are quick to insult without substance, I was WG for BruteSquad. My analysis is based on my past experience and what I observed this round from the people I talked to and played with. Please do not criticize without legitimate reasoning behind your counter-arguments. Saying "lol you suck" does not qualify. (I don't think many here have the intelligence to debate in a productive manner anyway, but it's worth a try.)
    oh so your saying dont make statements without substance yet you blamed me and Jones for running multies for Moogle with zero substance?
    You have admitted to running probe farms in the past. As soon as the scoucers come back probe farms are spotted. Coincidence? I think not. Unless you can explain to me who else might be running these probe farms, I am very inclined to believe they are you and Jones.
    and you have WGed and ALed alot of shitty alliances in the past, coincidence? think not, unless you can explain to me why else you got stomped , iam very inclined to believe you where just shit again.
  • Trainingbra was my first round back after along away time. Believe it was lynogs first and only time he was AL. We crushed the universe like top 9 land was tb and top 10 Nw was tb. All 5 sectors was the tb
    Yes we did homie and we done it with any actual known cheating or as far as i can remember any accusations. TrainingBra ftw!
  • That was a super fun round. Me and pie was alive from start to finish after being kted 2x times each lol
  • That was a super fun round. Me and pie was alive from start to finish after being kted 2x times each lol
    was my favourite ever round, better than all the kds ive made, took its toll on me though, i didnt really have any officers an shit, hardly fucking slept all round haha, was worth it though for all the lols. We literally killed everything and everyone.
  • I have to say Lynog. TrainingBra is probably the lamest name you could have come up with.

Wow there was no farms/probe kingdoms on SK while we quit? :O

Dont be an absolute moron mate, I dont believe you are stupid but if you believe what you have just said then I may be wrong. We didnt play but stuck around the forums and the same old shit happened every round.
  • If I remember correctly... TB was billed as a training alliance for new-ish players.

Also Ty,

Lol, you suck :-) since no one else has said it.
  • I have to say Lynog. TrainingBra is probably the lamest name you could have come up with.
    dont be jelly Sci, i never picked the name either, i put the name up for suggestions in the pfs, if i remember rightly then Screamin actually came up with it.
  • So, how correct was I?
  • Who are you?
  • So, how correct was I?
    Not very, nor does it matter, you didnt do anything about any of it so that means you're shit
  • So, how correct was I?
    You were, GJ, lynog always seem to post in defense of moogle, if you get him raging and calling you shit, you hit the nail on the head.
  • Moogle can have his political victory

Jones can have his nw victory

Ty can have his life victory
  • Wouldn't Ty need a life?
  • So, how correct was I?
    You were, GJ, lynog always seem to post in defense of moogle, if you get him raging and calling you shit, you hit the nail on the head.
    i have literally no idea who you are.
  • Dole can have his troll victory

I can have my...um going back to bham victory
  • Moogle can have his political victory

Jones can have his nw victory

Ty can have his life victory
    Thank you. I quit this round after I made this thread. It was too obvious how the round would turn out. If all these "pro" players want to team up and jerk it all round, then so be it.

• Dole can have his troll victory

I can have my...um going back to bham victory
    Why would you go back?! I've finally found a way out from my "temp" stay
  • There for a day to meet old friends

Then to stansted and back home
  • Didn't wanna go back and read what u wrote.

But I'll deny some of them now

1.any player that knows what's going on knows GoM never had a sister alliance even arson will agree to this.
    2.i Had enough friends to make a sister alliance Nap and farm the whole universe but I didn't do this.
    3.after I beat rev and brute once none of U stood a chance. Not being egotistical it's the truth GoM is one of the best war alliances I have ever had the pleasure of al n props to my boys. I was just a leader u were the army.
  • I will say this, I have never met moogle before this round and have only ever known lovsan being accused of cheating before but they did a terrific job being motivating and letting us know what was going in terms of who was plotting/gearing up for war, we were active in response and that just lead to more activity and funnier times

Sure it's easy to be on the winning side but I'm very glad how fun my alliance and sector were this round :)
  • Its a wake up call to the people who have ALed for the last 2 years or so, Ty for instance, i like Ty personally, i think hes a good lad but he honestly doesnt believe he can learn anything on SK and that hes already amazing in every aspect of the game, ive watched him build and lead a tonne of times over the years and all i can say is he is bang average at both aspects, if he stop thinking hes amazing and actually puts the effort in to better himself them he would be a good player.
  • You misunderstand, Lynog. I just don't care enough to really plan and organize a real alliance. I think we did that once with StackedAlliance and WarpGate.
  • edited February 2014
    Lol, I've never seen Tyrsis try on an alliance.

Except WarpGate
  • I dont misunderstand mate atall, the "i dont try" shout is literally the first shout out of peoples mouths when they actually do try and ive seen you try a bunch of times.
  • We have one alliance where we actually organized and dominated. Of course, we also were in a universal war for the entire round. Otherwise I like to be on the rebel side.