Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
I’ve had a few dealings this round with GOM, Rev, probe farms, whores, AL’s, brutes, etc. Using my own experience and gathering what I know of the round I decided to put up an analysis/prediction for the rest of this round, which in no small part was encouraged by my chat with Moogle.

Let’s hammer out some details I gained from Moogle:

1. GOM was planned for three weeks
2. Moogle has various “friends” placed throughout the universe
3. Three of STD’s SL’s are loyal to Moogle
4. There are enough “loyal” sectors to create a sister alliance

If this is to be taken as fact, which I see no reason to dispute, then Moogle and GOM have a firm grip on the universe.

So GOM was planned for three weeks which means everything is well coordinated. I certainly have no issues with that since my rivalry with Cobra typically boils down to the same thing between us. Well played in that respect.

These various “friends” being placed across the universe means a lot more then it says. How many are there and what are they doing? See, when I play SK and my friends are in other alliances we tend to work to get each other killed off for the fun of the game. Something about fair play and playing where you land. Unfortunately these friends are used to spy on other alliances, refuse to participate in wars against GOM, and whatever other hindrances they can manage. If we speak of honor and fair play, as Moogle so likes to speak of, then he clearly isn’t hitting his marks.

The three STD SL’s is only more dirt to be thrown on the open wound. This effectively means one of the larger, challenging alliances is null in any fight against GOM. Again, I would view this as a bit cowardly to have all these agents purposely hindering other alliances from the inside. Some may disagree, but it certainly isn’t a fair playing field by any stretch of the imagination. What this means for the universe is that you can count STD out of any war.

The last large claim Moogle made was that he has enough “loyal” sectors to create a sister alliance. If this is true, then I’m afraid the universe likely has little chance of fighting back. This is quickly becoming a GOM and friends vs the universe scenario only the GOM and friends seems to be larger and more powerful than the rest of the universe. This method is quite a killjoy, along with just being a fairly cowardly way of acting. I certainly don’t understand creating a friend network so vast that there is no challenger for the round.

What does this mean from this point on?

Well, we know alliances like BruteSquad and Revelation attempted to fight the incoming wave of domination, but were quite outmatched. Mages and Nimrook are both solid guys and ALs, but their playing style is much more conventional… righteous and honorable. They don’t go around scheming to uproot alliances from the inside and placing agents all over the universe. They also don’t look to deeply imbalance the game by gathering such a large circle of friends that there is no resistance. They have some integrity when they play this game. Unfortunately, Moogle doesn’t appear to play by the same rules. Yes, he seems to be loyal to his friends, but that appears to be his only redeeming quality as far as SK goes. This has allowed him to completely network the universe for his benefit, effectively cutting off many of the other alliances from the inside.

I predict the GOM will win this round in a landslide. I’m not sure how many circles of friends GOM has outside of GOM, but I fear the list is quite large, large enough to deter any form of organized resistance. We see that these circles have already managed to destroy Revelation from the inside, and I fear BruteSquad may be close to follow. This is of no fault of the AL’s themselves, but by the drastically unfair positions they were placed in. This means that the rest of the round will be handed to the turtles, whores, and friends of GOM. The only chance of some kind of unrest or break from complete domination is if some of these friend groups break off to form their own resistance. We will see if this actually happens, but I do not have much faith in cowardly whores.

Where do I stand?

My KD was Fezzik this round. It was my first time DW, and I think I did pretty damn well with it. I got to smash Lovsan and a few others before my KT time and now I am being killed off. I’m afraid I won’t be recreating unless explicitly requested because I fear there isn’t much point in the rest of this round, not for war players like me anyway. I’d love to hear some actual feedback with my analysis, but the SK community tends to be more troll than most. It is my hope that by revealing this information people will open their eyes a bit more and realize what this round really is. Maybe a few guys will get together and decide to spice things up. Otherwise, I fear this is a round for the turtles, whores, and all those “friends” of GOM, who happen to be turtles and whores anyway.

PS. I’m confident Lynog/Jones or Lovsan control the probe farms.

- Tyrsis

Comments

• I can vouch for Lovsan controlling at least one probefarm :p Wouldnt have thrown him under the bus but he was running his mouth off about me so meh. He was using it to help GOM in war, so i gave the login to Smith... sounds like Smith used it to suicide on someone hahaha
  • I wish moogle dominates the rd then they ll see how small sk has become
  • Lol ur very easily convinced ;). I am a hell of a sales man though
  • Yea smith used it to help mages and brute in war suicided probes on me and the kd on a GoM kd.
  • first of all dont put a single probefarm down to me or Jones, secondly i havnt done a single thing to help Moogle this round, stop using excuses because your a shit AL Ty, the moment you realize you need to improve every aspect of your game then maybe you will start improving.
  • I wish you put this much effort into your kds Ty
  • I wish you put this much effort into your kds Ty
    It took me about 45 minutes. I'm a writer.
  • edited January 2014
    Honor no.1 GoonBag (just need to keep war up lol)

Bugger he almost has me...
    2 RTT (1:8) 3,806

Land/nw (legit) no.1-4 GoonBag

Networth no.256

Land no.305

Lol I think that's where I'll probably sit
  • Your analysis was da bomb, yo. Moogle's a UA punk b*tch
    *spits*
    death to moogle!
  • edited January 2014
    Lmfao gangsta for life bra

Got 99 problems but running a war ain't one
  • All it means is I wont be KT this round and only grabbed... fuckers.
  • pretty sure all the multis are moogle. and the farms. and even the bcart is moogle.
    death to moogle!
  • I'm not counting it out.
    Death to Magoogle!
  • Ty with his baseless accusations aswel. Abit like darius of the bat accused me of the probe farms on him until i showed him my news (which was worse than his, and mostly the same kds). So yeah stop chatting asshole.
  • Judging from the weak attempts to deflect my analysis, I'd say I hit the nail on the head.

Good luck with your round, guys.
  • I'm quite sure most of what ty said was true. So many people in rev was against the war and even helping him kill ktd in there own alliance and many in there own sector because they are loyal. Viva was one of these. And if viva is connected to moogle then...lol
  • Lmfao @ mages i know what it's like to be me but idk what do u think it's like?
  • What it's like to be moogle...

• I play the bagpipes to impress women...
  • Lol viva and I connected that's funny. Never talked to him once outside flaming him in the Pfs. Got one solid friend in rev that's all. Grasp at more straws. And damn I wish I could play bag pipes :( makes the girls go crazy I hear
  • OMFG JONES FARMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You ever post something and the go... wtf did I just say?
    I play the bagpipes to impress women...
    Yeah...
  • dude, every time i tell a girl i used to be able to play the bagpipes dem panties cum off!
  • Never had any lessons, think its ingrained in us Gingers to be able to play. Like Asians and Math. Mexicans and Stealing, Black People and running from Cops, all you White People and your stereotyping.. its just a natural ability.
  • Watch out, the PC crowd might come out and tell you why you're not allowed to say such things in public.

Even though it's a free country and you can say whatever the hell you want.
  • I did include myself in the list and said white people stereotyped.. would assume most would see the troll there.
  • edited January 2014
    USA is not free country atleast and you can't say what u want. They are alltime the time watching and spying on you and can put you in jail for no reason, they just say ur terrorist. :P lol
  • edited January 2014
    There are a couple of things you seem to be wrong about in your "anal ysis":

1- large enough to deter any form of organized resistance.
    We shall never know, there was no organized resistance. Usually when you "resist" in an "organized" way, you don't declare one after the other.

2- Mages and Nimrook are both solid guys and ALs, but their playing style is much more conventional… righteous and honorable.
    There are so many arguments I could use to prove you wrong?

FIRST of all, Mages knew about Grumpy kds loyal to grumpy in his alliance because BruteForce was at first supposed to be the alliance to balance the ods if GOM got gangbanged by the universe. He should have known that GOM loyal sector would not paticipate in war.

Honorable: Mages did backstab GOM :).

Solid ALs = Refer to point #1 Yah, we saw where that led their alliances and Kingdoms. Activity in Rev was quite good, BruteForce's was abyssal.

3 - This is of no fault of the AL’s themselves, but by the drastically unfair positions they were placed in.

Except the AL's placed themselves in that position.

A small reminder of what actually happened:

At first:
    The first war between Rev & GOM should have been avoided. Tentions where high because of all the AntiTurtles in GOM & Rev. GOM didn't want to war & that's why the two alliances NAPed.

But then:

Oh but then STD & Bruteforce started crying "They just want to Nap and farm the universe, GG well played, bastards, fu ckers".

So NAP was droped & both alliances began KTing DW with very high offense again (I don't say AT so that we don't fall in that endless debate again).

Since tensions kept rising, GOM started building nukes & got ready for war.

At that point, Rev & GOM had almost the same NW and Brute was not far behind.

First war:

GOM killed some Rev Kds, mostly DWs. Rev killed some DWs too. GOM was much more prepared to wage that war & was very more active.

End of First War, BruteForce's attempt to get on top:

After ATs where killed, Rev droped war status and just after that, Mages, who was probably thinking:

"Hey, they just got out of war, their resources must be low, we have been getting fat & hitting DW KTs in both REV & Grumpy, now is the time to take them down if we want a chance @ #1 Spot"

He knew there where GOM loyal sectors in BruteForce and thus he should have known they wouldn't be very active. And you can't blame it all on one sector. Grumpy's activity was over the charts compared to BF even though BFvhad help from Revelation & Wolfpack.

To summarize:

Rev waged and inevitable war and wasn't that hurt after the war.
    BruteForce made a noob move by jumping in alone, backstabbing a friendly alliance in the process (why do you think there was a GOM loyal sector in it to begin with?) and could'nt be as active as GOM which lead to their loss.

You can cry all you want and spread conspiracy theories, fact is BF made bad strategic decisions & things could have been even more interesting if they hadn't jumped in a war without thinking, they actually had DW kds who where not AntiTurtles & could have done nice things on the long run.

As for the rest of the round, nothing is written in advance in SK :). Other wars will come, alliances will shift & anything can happen.

P.S.: Putting all your leadership in one premium might have not been the smartest move either.