Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ty’s Analysis and Predictions of Round 61

Comments

• Ian is so tame, ignoring his posts is amusing
  • edited January 2014
    There are a couple of things you seem to be wrong about in your "anal ysis":

1- large enough to deter any form of organized resistance.
    We shall never know, there was no organized resistance. Usually when you "resist" in an "organized" way, you don't declare one after the other.

2- Mages and Nimrook are both solid guys and ALs, but their playing style is much more conventional… righteous and honorable.
    There are so many arguments I could use to prove you wrong?

FIRST of all, Mages knew about Grumpy kds loyal to grumpy in his alliance because BruteForce was at first supposed to be the alliance to balance the ods if GOM got gangbanged by the universe. He should have known that GOM loyal sector would not paticipate in war.

Honorable: Mages did backstab GOM :).

Solid ALs = Refer to point #1 Yah, we saw where that led their alliances and Kingdoms. Activity in Rev was quite good, BruteForce's was abyssal.

3 - This is of no fault of the AL’s themselves, but by the drastically unfair positions they were placed in.

Except the AL's placed themselves in that position.

A small reminder of what actually happened:

At first:
    The first war between Rev & GOM should have been avoided. Tentions where high because of all the AntiTurtles in GOM & Rev. GOM didn't want to war & that's why the two alliances NAPed.

But then:

Oh but then STD & Bruteforce started crying "They just want to Nap and farm the universe, GG well played, bastards, fu ckers".

So NAP was droped & both alliances began KTing DW with very high offense again (I don't say AT so that we don't fall in that endless debate again).

Since tensions kept rising, GOM started building nukes & got ready for war.

At that point, Rev & GOM had almost the same NW and Brute was not far behind.

First war:

GOM killed some Rev Kds, mostly DWs. Rev killed some DWs too. GOM was much more prepared to wage that war & was very more active.

End of First War, BruteForce's attempt to get on top:

After ATs where killed, Rev droped war status and just after that, Mages, who was probably thinking:

"Hey, they just got out of war, their resources must be low, we have been getting fat & hitting DW KTs in both REV & Grumpy, now is the time to take them down if we want a chance @ #1 Spot"

He knew there where GOM loyal sectors in BruteForce and thus he should have known they wouldn't be very active. And you can't blame it all on one sector. Grumpy's activity was over the charts compared to BF even though BFvhad help from Revelation & Wolfpack.

To summarize:

Rev waged and inevitable war and wasn't that hurt after the war.
    BruteForce made a noob move by jumping in alone, backstabbing a friendly alliance in the process (why do you think there was a GOM loyal sector in it to begin with?) and could'nt be as active as GOM which lead to their loss.

You can cry all you want and spread conspiracy theories, fact is BF made bad strategic decisions & things could have been even more interesting if they hadn't jumped in a war without thinking, they actually had DW kds who where not AntiTurtles & could have done nice things on the long run.

As for the rest of the round, nothing is written in advance in SK :). Other wars will come, alliances will shift & anything can happen.

P.S.: Putting all your leadership in one premium might have not been the smartest move either.
    I appreciate you at least attempting to combat my analysis with reasoning and logic instead of vague insults. Of course you sort of picked out various sentences without looking at the piece as a whole. I'll give you a quick breakdown of my evidence to support the three claims you point out which you deftly ignored.

1. I provided reason based on what Moogle said in a chat with me and the way the rank 2 and 3 alliances both failed in an attack on GOM. Rev is already gone and STD is fairly mixed by the influence Moogle has over key players there. That takes out three alliances.

2. As far as "Mages knew about Grumpy kds loyal to grumpy in his alliance," you realize you only reinforce point two of how Moogle has "friends" placed across the universe? You clearly admit to these friends being used to sabotage alliances from the inside and not participate in wars against GOM. Thanks for agreeing with me.

3. Again, if we refer to how you admit to Moogle having friends in key alliances not willing to participate in war, then how is this fair to the AL's themselves? They are being hindered even before the war starts by those loyal to GOM. This is what we call an unfair situation--using players to sabotage the alliance from the inside because a few players couldn't get into GOM.

At least you attempted to combat my analysis. I'm fairly confident most of the other guys here are just talking out of their ass. I especially like the part where numerous players stated I'm a terrible AL and it's my fault when I am not nor have I ever been the AL of BruteSquad. Fun times : )
    If you had waited for "loyal sectors" & other guys to be "farmed" like you said they would be, you would have had support & activity :/. If you had really gangbanged GOM you would have had a chance. You realized the potential GOM has and tried to take us down since start: Bad strat. Can't blame it on moogle or GOM for having contacts & friends nor for being active. Can't blame it on moogle for the tactical mistakes you did....

I understand the fat you thought you needed to rush into killing GOM but it was a bad choice to do it so early. All you got was your top offense killed & minor damage done to GOM...
  • Everythings about politics in the land of opportunity

What would u do without lobbyists
  • Everythings about politics in the land of opportunity

What would u do without lobbyists

no fucking idea whot his man is but he gets my vote as most favorite poster of 2014
  • shit man... I thought Moogle disappeared under a log pile. Sup dood!
  • Nice to see u trev me and Cory were just talking about u. Yea I tried hitting u up on aim but it wouldn't ever go thru :(
  • Nice to see u trev me and Cory were just talking about u.
    It was all good trev. I promise.
  • Ha, Yeah, AIM goes to my old phone number. I havent been bothered to touch that in years :-P Google chat or facebook is how I communicate with the world now .
  • People talk good about Trev? Damn wish I was around for that! ;)

Btw whatup Trev?
  • Ha, Not a whole lot. Just sitting my ass in Netherlands now. Eying up the dutch ladies while trying not to get my ass kicked by the wifey. Other then that, not a whole lot :-P
  • Holy shit, how long you been over there now? I bet its a beautiful sight! Aslong as you don't lose your eyes to your wifey ofc.... :p
  • ha, she owns my eyes. But damn the dutch and there bicycle riding lifestyle producing nice nice nice asses :-P

I moved here a year ago. Got married last spring :)
  • Man thats really cool, congratulations and im really happy for ya. Just make sure you don't get into that much trouble to often! xD
  • Hyea heard u moved over there gratz on the move and the marriage u two were still just bf and gf last time we hung out. Hmu and I'll give ya my fb if I don't remember my last name seriously though who could lol
  • So far so good. Hard to get in trouble over here at the moment. Wife has me on a leash until I can find full time work. Damn Dutch language.... :-P

Just add me on facebook, trevor ketterhagen. Just prepared for lots of random beer related stuff ;)

• 3. Again, if we refer to how you admit to Moogle having friends in key alliances not willing to participate in war, then how is this fair to the AL's themselves? They are being hindered even before the war starts by those loyal to GOM. This is what we call an unfair situation--using players to sabotage the alliance from the inside because a few players couldn't get into GOM.

This is true for every alliance in every round of SK ever.

ALs/Officers always have friends that landed somewhere else but are loyal to them who wont attack them in war. There will be players in moogles alliance loyal to someone else. It evens out.

• 3. Again, if we refer to how you admit to Moogle having friends in key alliances not willing to participate in war, then how is this fair to the AL's themselves? They are being hindered even before the war starts by those loyal to GOM. This is what we call an unfair situation--using players to sabotage the alliance from the inside because a few players couldn't get into GOM.

This is true for every alliance in every round of SK ever.

ALs/Officers always have friends that landed somewhere else but are loyal to them who wont attack them in war. There will be players in moogles alliance loyal to someone else. It evens out.
    Unfortunately it is very lopsided this time around.
  • you cant beat them through war

only through sheer skill and da god strat can one beat them
  • Lol ur all crazy bastards and think to much. Both alliances we warred and won was bc it was early game and no one was rdy but us. You were unprepared we were stop crying tyrisis
  • Ty if you spent half the time you spend crying actually trying to improve how you pay the game then you would be fine, you may have done well the last few games but this is Moogle your going against here, an AL who was actually making monster alliances when the game was still massive, he would beat you into the ground in any given game. More pew pew and less QQ nigga.
  • Game needs to hurry up with every sector for themselves or 2 sectors per alliance already, make it more fun.
  • Far from true about stacked but I got blessed with a lot ppl who fight for their alliance. I don't profess greatness I am nothing wo the backing of friends alliances mates and planning.
  • honest ppl never succeed
  • edited January 2014
    gom had no multi support in either war and wont have in future wars as far i know, our activity was most times really great and ppl were using their probes on the targets posted, at best times we had 4 targests posted and some people complained about it but it worked really well, first we rolled the KT down with wls to low pop and then finished with probes, thats the only tactic that will be effective this round, if you try to finish off a kt with just wls it will take ages, i am very good example, i was posted in 3 alliances AFs as kt but i am still alive and kickin! And once i noticed a lil lag with our WGs, i stepped up and stayed up crazy times, just took lil naps etc, and tried to be online as much so i could not be pk'ed, the amount of wls and pa's on me was crazy lol :D "edit" > and big thanks to my sector that helpt me staying alive by providing me power and pop when i needed it ;)

anway, biggest thanks to alliance activity! and those who still accuse us of using probe farms, there are plenty of people can prove that wrong! ;)

bring facts before u accuse us for somehting like that.
  • gom had no multi support in either war and wont have in future wars as far i know, our activity was most times really great and ppl were using their probes on the targets posted, at best times we had 4 targests posted and some people complained about it but it worked really well, first we rolled the KT down with wls to low pop and then finished with probes, thats the only tactic that will be effective this round, if you try to finish off a kt with just wls it will take ages, i am very good example, i was posted in 3 alliances AFs as kt but i am still alive and kickin! And once i noticed a lil lag with our WGs, i stepped up and stayed up crazy times, just took lil naps etc, and tried to be online as much so i could not be pk'ed, the amount of wls and pa's on me was crazy lol :D "edit" > and big thanks to my sector that helpt me staying alive by providing me power and pop when i needed it ;)

anway, biggest thanks to alliance activity! and those who still accuse us of using probe farms, there are plenty of people can prove that wrong! ;)

bring facts before u accuse us for somehting like that.
    You guys are incredibly defensive. I was saying the 'legendary' ALs and WGs like Kes and Tex had multi armies during their prime assisting with KTs
    ask about TrainingBra, ma niggaz in here will remember that yo, major alliance it was.
  • edited January 2014

You guys are incredibly defensive. I was saying the 'legendary' ALs and WGs like Kes and Tex had multi armies during their prime assisting with KTs
    oh, i missunderstood your post a lil, tought u meant like this round. sorry

and ofc we will defend from something that has not happened.
  • I will refer to this thread later when it is obvious.

Also, since some of you are quick to insult without substance, I was WG for BruteSquad. My analysis is based on my past experience and what I observed this round from the people I talked to and played with. Please do not criticize without legitimate reasoning behind your counter-arguments. Saying "lol you suck" does not qualify. (I don't think many here have the intelligence to debate in a productive manner anyway, but it's worth a try.)
  • i liked mages' ww

it had logic and reasoning
  • I will refer to this thread later when it is obvious.

Also, since some of you are quick to insult without substance, I was WG for BruteSquad. My analysis is based on my past experience and what I observed this round from the people I talked to and played with. Please do not criticize without legitimate reasoning behind your counter-arguments. Saying "lol you suck" does not qualify. (I don't think many here have the intelligence to debate in a productive manner anyway, but it's worth a try.)
    oh so your saying dont make statements without substance yet you blamed me and Jones for running multies for Moogle with zero substance?
  • Also my counter argument has absolute substance, Moogle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ty