Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

Comments

• Lynch flazer if walls is guilty
  • Woah guys come on, we're just simple lumberjacks living in a village. We don't need to fight like this.
    Right now the current votes are
    Lynch Ixta: 2
    Lynch Everyone: 1 (Really hoping this one dies down)
    Lynch Tmonsta: 2
    Lynch Tyrsis: 2
    Lynch Walls: 2
    Lynch Flazer (only if Walls is guilty): 1
    Lets get rid of these ties
  • Yeah, you don't know how to count votes.
  • Lynch Tyrsis - 4 Votes
    Lynch Ixta - 2 Votes
    Lynch TMonsta - 2 Votes
    Lynch Walls - 2 Votes
    Lynch Everyone - 1 Vote
  • lynch Tyrsis
  • Wtf my vote counter reads
    Lynch Tyrsis - 3 Votes
    Lynch Ixta - 2 Votes
    Lynch Tmonsta - 2 votes
    Lynch Walls - 5 votes
    Lynch Everyone - 1 vote
  • Nice catch TMonsta. I don't know how I missed those two votes for Tyrsis, but I'm glad there's someone sharp in our village. Now it looks like there's five votes for Tyrsis, so it seems a decision has been made.
  • lynch walls
  • edited January 2014
    Whatever.

lynch everyone
  • Classic bandwagoning
  • Now it's 5 to 5 Walls and Tyrsis.
  • I just realized I'm a lumberjack... Totally going on an ax murdering spree.
  • I m totally coming
  • edited January 2014
    I like the 3 successive votes for Walls there after Daedulus was sure Tyrsis was going down, lol.

Lynch Walls
  • loll yea I swear I always speak too soon
  • I could be a swing vote?????
  • You must have a mighty big swing.
  • i like how nobody bothers to answer my question
    Rules: Basic werewolf rules, if anything needs to be clarified, post in the game or message me. There are a few roles that are being handed out, but the number and identity of those roles will not be announced. If a person is killed or lynched, their role will be announced by the mod.
    i was waiting for the host to answer, since he said to write questions in game or message him, i figured it would be an answer that would help everyone out so i didn't pm him.

welcome to the sk lynch factory..

so Tmonsta, how would u know the answer, unless u were given a role.

i didn't hand out roles until the end of the first day. so it is plausible reasoning that roles could not have been handed out already.

it makes more sense that the first few people attempting to frame me as a werewolf would be the werewolf, so far every game they've been in, they've pushed for 'no lynch' on the first day, now all of a sudden they're trying to find reasoning for a lynch and putting me up on the chopping block?

i find that highly suspicious.

and for all we know, they could all be dryads, since we don't know how many dryads there are, we're kind of also in the dark.

@corynewb shouldn't you tell us how many there are? since werewolf is about probabilities and speculation, if we don't know how many there are then it's extremely hard to follow vote patterns and see how many suspicious people we have to look out for?
  • Roles were handed out. I mentioned it in my 3rd post ITT. I won't be saying how many roles were dished out. It is part of the mystery.

Voting ends in 6-7 hours. Everyone who doesn't cast a vote, votes for themselves. If you vote for yourself twice in a row I will consider you suicidal. You have been warned.
  • edited January 2014
    We have nothing to go on and we must case a vote Walls. We're a bunch of raving lumberjacks. So either you're just a villager that doesn't read the rules or you're playing a double bluff

As far as first lynches go, you are not a bad person to lose with this in mind
  • Roles were handed out. I mentioned it in my 3rd post ITT. I won't be saying how many roles were dished out. It is part of the mystery.

Voting ends in 6-7 hours. Everyone who doesn't cast a vote, votes for themselves. If you vote for yourself twice in a row I will consider you suicidal. You have been warned.
    lol i guess i didn't read past the first one. my bad
  • Lynch dole, cause we go way back :D
  • So here's what I'm thinking:

Typically in WW there's what a 20% chance of getting a role. So that will give us 6 total roles (20% of 27 = 5.4 round up to 6). I would say typically you want 10% of your people being bad. I am thinking that we have 6 roles in total. Keeping all this in mind we can expect 3 of the 6 to be WW, 2 of the 6 to be seers, and 1 of the 6 to be the doctor. This is about as simple as it comes, If was to make a "KISS" (keep it stupid simple) WW I would use this type of configuration.

I could be completely wrong but maybe I'm right?

• edited January 2014
    So here's what I'm thinking:

Typically in WW there's what a 20% chance of getting a role. So that will give us 6 total roles (20% of 27 = 5.4 round up to 6). I would say typically you want 10% of your people being bad. I am thinking that we have 6 roles in total. Keeping all this in mind we can expect 3 of the 6 to be WW, 2 of the 6 to be seers, and 1 of the 6 to be the doctor. This is about as simple as it comes, If was to make a "KISS" (keep it stupid simple) WW I would use this type of configuration.

I could be completely wrong but maybe I'm right?

you were supposed to round down... Fukin American math
  • I "rounded" up to 6 because I liked 6 roles better than 5, otherwise you're right Rohan, mathematically it should be 5. I'm American by the way