Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf Graveyard

1234568»

Comments

• 100% win ratio in WW so far. That Spades mafia one was awesome, i spent ages calculating that last day to secure the win lol
    i never even got to use my thief powers F U PRIME YOU GOIN TO DIE THIS WW
    Thats for fking kiling an obvious good guy! Lol
  • Boom cory is good
    I played the shit out of some ff3 for ds. I had never had a chance to play it before that release. Well done though.
  • edited February 2014
    Unreliable, that game I killed damdred I was on the evil side. Here, I was a vigilante and neutral. I just killed you to shut you the fuck up :-@
  • Also, that has to be the most carnage I've ever seen in an evening session lol
  • There were two kills blocked
  • There were two kills blocked
    Good lord man...what sort of carnage have you unleashed
  • The fun kind every role went crazy last night
  • THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
  • Zeal had it in the bag to
  • Sorry I've only played two final fantasy games and not all of them like you nerds.
  • THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
    =))
  • Sorry I've only played two final fantasy games and not all of them like you nerds.
    THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
  • So...kudja....i,m intrigued about this chocobo thing.....

• Wark wark kweh
  • Someone in the village protected me, apparently the Seer lucky spied me. If it weren't for that, I'd have just annihilated this town Lol.
  • edited March 2014
    Kuja was a bad mother, but Necron (spelling?) was the "guy behind the curtain that the guy you have been fighting all game just woke up", common of many FF games.. Welcome to the graveyard.
  • Yea while in ff3 cloud was the same way necrion just wasn't as epic or memerable
  • Nah kuja was badass all game... So he wins.
  • That's what i was getting at kuj was a great villian
  • Although a little "girly"..
  • Although a little "girly"..
    In fantasy games, it makes them seem more evil. Probably because women are, at heart, evil.
  • kinda like ultimecia
  • So, the **** throwing chocobo protection on random ppl dead yet?
  • Wark! Wark!