Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf Graveyard

Comments

• I win so hard... also Sky you suck :p
    you assssshole!! damn you Zeal!!

• I should have known... you normally commented on the invention, that time you were just like, "k".

Osiris, its your fault for being so suspicious.
  • Was the gun supposed to backfire or just a chance thing?
  • I should have known... you normally commented on the invention, that time you were just like, "k".

Osiris, its your fault for being so suspicious.
    I honestly overlooked the invention the night you were killed. It wasn't until you dropped that package on my doorstep that I was like, ohh the invention.

I've been on like 3 people's suspicion radars this game. Lesson learned, next round i'm going mute!

gotta say though that was a clever invention, had it been given to a mafia member, it'd be applauded all around.

The worst part is that I can't reveal who the AoS Voyeur is...
  • edited December 2013
    I'll actually explain myself (Don't worry, I won't talk about possible suspects or anything)

- Day 1 kill - Flazer. He was just killed for the lolz, nothing more. Never been Vigilante before and he was reasonably suspicious because two random people voted for him. It was done and it felt gooooood.

- Day 2 kill - Walls. He wasn't random. I was going to kill him on Day 1 but needed to analyze his posts more. As soon as Night fell on Day 2, I killed him. No second thoughts. I was 99% sure and would've been very surprised if he wasn't a bad guy.

- Day 3 kill - Tyrsis. But why, you ask? Because he was destroying the unity of the village with wild, stupid accusations. I was not going to kill anyone on this night (Had suspicions, but not strong enough to kill anyone over). However, after seeing Tyrsis tell the Vig/NW to kill Zeal and Shining, I thought that someone has to do something about Ty otherwise he'll continue causing problems during subsequent days. Would I do this again? Damn right I would. I made a decision and I'll always stick by it. I told him to relax but he didn't listen. In my view, Cory, Zeal, Ty, Shining and several others were highly likely to be good guys, so telling anyone to kill them is dumb.

Ty, in your first three days:

- Your vote got nimrod lynched.
    - Started saying Ixta can't be trusted just because she had different methods and opinions to you (Her ones were far better than yours)
    - Lied about Ixta saying she'll lynch one person if tied and then started insisting that we can't trust her.
    - Instructed people not to vote Ixta anymore.
    - Nobody listened so you started saying you wanted to die.
    - Started saying we all suck, we're dumb and you hate us. (Day three only just started, mind you)
    - Backed up Shining as Clairvoyant.
    - All of a sudden:
    Christ we are all dumbasses... Shinning is not the Clairvoyant.

lynch Shinning

mayor Ixta
    I keep finding more clues that Shinning is a bad guy. They clearly killed Damdred because he was on to something.

We are getting played bad.
    Doctor, DO NOT HEAL SHINNING. Vigilante/Night watch, please kill them both. Nightwatch should kill Zeal, and both vigilantes should go after shining. That way we are positive to have them both dead assuming the doctor doesn't heal shining.
    - Still want to kill yourself at this point too:
    I've already asked Mages if there is a suicide option because I don't want to live with you people anymore.
    Fucking hell, Ty. You see, you had to die. You were the worst variable affecting this game. During your rant about Ixta on Day 2/3, everything fell apart (People didn't know who to vote for), and then you decided to go even further and sow the seeds of doubt with Shining when there is a very good chance that he really was the Clairvoyant. Killing you was a hard thing to do though - I sent your name to Mages, asked him to wait, then confirmed that I wanted you dead. Didn't want to do it, but had to be done.

I just want to know who this other Vigilante is though..
    Nah, I had good reasons for all the kills. :)
  • I didn't read any of that, but if you guys had listened to my original statement to NOT LYNCH ANYONE, then I wouldn't have flipped shit.
  • Oh yeah, notice that I didn't kill anyone last night? Because the town was largely back on track after Ty's little episode. I was thinking Day 4 would've included Zeal and Cory but they both got killed during the previous night..
  • edited December 2013
    I didn't read any of that, but if you guys had listened to my original statement to NOT LYNCH ANYONE, then I wouldn't have flipped shit.
    You were probably voting to lynch more than anyone else.
  • All in the past. Vigilantes were trying to help. Arguing about it is like arguing about old SK wars: nobody wins.
  • I like how Prime just admitted to being bad,then lynching the only target for the Queen. Probably the worst judgement call ever hahah
  • edited December 2013
    The true winner of this game is Zeal. Brilliant invention, and I don't think anyone else has ever single-handedly destroyed the good guys' chances of winning in one move.
  • No you were really stupid. You kept killing random people while I at least attempted to tie the lynch votes the first two nights. Obviously I gave up when you fuckers kept killing people.
  • I killed one guy near the end... pretty sure the Vigilantes did more damage :))

That being said i would do it again.
  • edited December 2013
    I killed one bad guy (Walls), one Villager for lolz (Flazer), and one bipolar nutcase (Tyrsis), 3 people dead. I think I did pretty well considering I could've killed 4 good guys in a row. Remember that Vigilantes can't talk with one another either.

Second Vigilante has killed 4 good guys in a row. Two were even fellow Neighbourhood Watchmen (Darubian and Dogtown) and one was the Inventor (Zeality)! It's obvious he hasn't done his homework.

Neighbourhood Watch has also killed 2 good guys (MissMeadows and MysticAssassin).

Ty, how many bad guys did you kill or find in-between all the complaining? Yup, that's right: Zero.
    You did amazingly manage to lynch one good guy though (Nimrod) even though you have no role and even tried to lynch the Clairvoyant. Congrats :)
  • edited December 2013
    Damn you, Sci!

God damn knew it.
  • hey guise the daytime lynch never mattered

take a chill pill
  • Hey guys that Cory guy was pretty smart (joker and prime lynch votes)

Oh well, I was at the top of tyrisis suspicioun list of randomness, so whatever.

For only seeing you in one ww game ever ty, I'm pretty sure I could live the rest of my life without that experience again. Sky did the village a favor.
  • the daytime lynch matters the most thats what people don't get. I knew who the bad guys were, and i tried to daytime lynch them but you guys blocked me I called out 2 of the bad guys in one of my posts and died and all of you were to scared to lynch a good guy while you killed them at night. So good job to Ty who panicked when i tried to lynch a bad guy and tried to say I was bad guy.

The game is over for the good guys I fear if they don't lynch right now, the game is over anyway.
  • Hey cory remember i tried to kill joker with you and everyone had a hissy fit
  • hey guys the daytime discussion never mattered

you know why? the mafia never talked :D

except the jack and queen
  • actually all of them talked,
  • edited December 2013
    Well, there's still one AoS member and the Queen that has to reveal themselves but the rest talked to varying degrees.

That's the beauty of this game - Even if we agree lynching is good for the good guys, none of us can be sure that we are good guys next round so even if we do lynch, we may be bad guys with our own agenda. :)

It probably would've been better just to lynch and kill our way to victory. The outcome probably would've been better.
  • I bet you prime is the voyeur
  • Shining said he's the Jack, didn't he? Must've spied on him last night as Clairvoyant.
  • actually all of them talked,
    sure they "talked" but it was irrelevant to the game. talking about ass pics rly lol
  • That makes more sense, he didnt know th WWs plans, changed his vote to match. Hi5 for not reading lol
  • Hey cory remember i tried to kill joker with you and everyone had a hissy fit
    We can only do so much my friend.