Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf Graveyard

Comments

• ahh dammit. I had a feeling i'd be killed last night. they should be fine though. they just have to follow who i've already uncovered as possible suspects *hint* my patrol night 1 should help. Although now that Walls has clarified that Killers can have up to 4 kills per night, shits about to get messy.
  • They killed two last night, and I still don't understand how? Thought it was 1 kill a night? All the suspicion and re-reading of posts is giving me a giant headache, lol.
  • I think each killer can kill once a night lol.
    Confusing words lol
  • Something something you all suck at werewolf, something something. Something! Something something shit vigilantes. Something.
  • La da da da da, death didn't like me eating him, na na na na na.
  • Dryads jealous I swung people towards killing Walls.
  • What a shitty mod. Goes to work and doesn't update ww.

(Day 4 in about 4-5 hours, hint, somebody died)
  • They usually do at night.
  • I WANT MY MONEY BACK NO UPDATE YET
  • I WANT MY MONEY BACK NO UPDATE YET
    Updated. Sorry for delay. Got home and was doing homework with the kids and eating dinner.
  • Oh man, so much stupid villagers.
  • indeed. Without my deduction and just plain awesome WW skills, they might let the dryads back in the gameAnyway, what does a zombie have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?
  • edited January 2014
    Worst vigilante ever.

:: Slides Prime a cup of Joe.::
  • Worst villagers ever. They saw who I was voting before I got killed and who tried to kill me and he is now trying to kill off someone else who is guaranteed good

Swear to god someone needs to get a grip

Got any cookies?
  • Man sucks i have zombie cookies
  • I must say, the Dryads have had smart kills in this game. Taking out those of us who figured out who they are.
  • We got 2 before they got us
  • Ah, nice choice, we have a buy one plot die multiple WW games deal going on. Would you be interested in this option?
  • What type of headstone would you like?
  • Good idea on the multiple death plot. You used it quite quickly this time Mages.
  • Hey dole, I loved my death story! I loved your use of backspace.

=D>
  • Thanks bud! I put so much thought into it.
  • Where is that gif of the forty man battle Royal of absolute chaos and hilariousness?
  • Back in the graveyard. I'll have to hold my sick invention ideas for the next time I'm inventor in a final fantasy ww game

:'(
  • You had to rain on our parade so shit happens
  • You had to rain on our parade so shit happens
    what the circle jerk of just voting for mayors?

what parade?

much confuse
  • Community was letting mayor decide on who to lynch
  • I must have missed that. But I don't think thats the way it works. isn't it just a tie breaker?

Sorry I didn't read that part guys, oh well, im dead, no inventions for you suckas
  • If there are no votes, everyone is tied!
  • IM DUMB AND DIDNT READ SORRY DUDES