Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf Graveyard

edited December 2013 in General
This is where we gather to NOT talk about the current WW game, also, stop talking at night people. Lol.

Comments

• What's this fuss about true randomness?

Perhaps you have wondered how predictable machines like computers can generate randomness. In reality, most random numbers used in computer programs are pseudo-random, which means they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula. This is fine for many purposes, but it may not be random in the way you expect if you're used to dice rolls and lottery drawings.

RANDOM.ORG offers true random numbers to anyone on the Internet. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. People use RANDOM.ORG for holding drawings, lotteries and sweepstakes, to drive games and gambling sites, for scientific applications and for art and music. The service has existed since 1998 and was built by Dr Mads Haahr of the School of Computer Science and Statistics at Trinity College, Dublin in Ireland. Today, RANDOM.ORG is operated by Randomness and Integrity Services Ltd.

Was RANDOM.ORG used to assign roles?
  • This commercial has been brought to you be Neg.
  • Jesus Christ.

You act like a child neg.

There was 27 people? 10 villagers?

10/27 ratio that you got randomed as a villager.
  • 27 names were put into hat 1.
    27 roles were put into hat 2.

I reached in hat 1, then hat 2.

Does it get any more random, and any less computer mathematically formulated than that?

RNG will be used for Seer Accuracy, but as far as roles, that was it. I suppose I should have recorded my actions on youtube for future discussion. My apologies for lacking foresight. Someone, hurry, for shame me.
    FOR SHAME!!!
  • FUR SHAME!
  • FUHRER SHAME!
  • Curses, my beautiful Villager role dusted :(

Great storytelling though Mages! It's one thing I've missed of late in the WW games.
  • I miss Syphoon!! going batshit crazy with Gary's mod and doing a story with PICTURES
  • judging by the kills from the first night you could probably take a good guess at who is who

just grudge kills and nothing more
  • okay there Grudgy McGrudgevoter
  • edited December 2013
    They saw the power of the meadows/dogtown ww combo(mostly just me) of last round and got scured.
  • Great storytelling though Mages!
    And you decided to haunt MY attic...was I the villager you expected to come over for a rendezvous? XD

Holy hell, tho, this is a fun WW game and there's been one night phase. o_o
  • All y'all suck at WW.
  • You are the worst WW player ever Ty.
  • I win more then I lose, at least when I survive past two days.
  • So you win more then you lose at least when you win...
  • I'm modding next round unless somebody else wants to.

The catch? A stripped down game of Mafia. No roles. Limited bad guys. All in-game discussion.

If people don't want to play, they don't have to, or somebody else can host, but I want to take us back to the basics.
  • I was going to run one, but I'll let you go next.
  • I was going to run one, but I'll let you go next.
    LETS FIGHT IT OUT

(You can mod next, its not really a big deal, but it is my MO to do one at some point)
  • I'm modding next round unless somebody else wants to.

The catch? A stripped down game of Mafia. No roles. Limited bad guys. All in-game discussion.

If people don't want to play, they don't have to, or somebody else can host, but I want to take us back to the basics.
    i'd be down to play that
  • GARRRRRRRRRRr

:: Runs and hugs Newb.::

Is this fighting?
  • Everyone sucks at this game, so I'm putting my money on TEAM MAFIA!
  • They saw the power of the meadows/dogtown ww combo(mostly just me) of last round and got scured.
    wtf, you were part of the team that killed me too. jerk.
  • Everyone sucks at this game, so I'm putting my money on TEAM MAFIA!
    I don't suck. ._.
  • No, but Tyrsis does!
  • Fucking dirty moderators! They cheat and are corrupt!
    we need new mods!
    #negformayor2013
  • Its really to bad that I died I even had picked out whos ability I was going to steal! But on the plus side atleast I was able to stun walls i suppose.

Good game so far, and one of the vigilantes is stupid
  • That was silly
  • I was thinking of doing a The Thing themed WW with basic rule set.