Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf Graveyard

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Edit: Nevermind.
  • The true winner of this game is Zeal. Brilliant invention, and I don't think anyone else has ever single-handedly destroyed the good guys' chances of winning in one move.
    I killed ixta day one. The town went at it with no inventor. Welcome to the club Zeal, well played.

• Im happy with my choice :D
  • The true winner of this game is Zeal. Brilliant invention, and I don't think anyone else has ever single-handedly destroyed the good guys' chances of winning in one move.
    I killed ixta day one. The town went at it with no inventor. Welcome to the club Zeal, well played.

:((
  • Osiris was a good doc overall
  • edited December 2013
    Thank you Damdred!

Edit: Also I did catch the voyeur and he would have been dead had it not been for your faulty gun Zeal!
  • edited December 2013
    Agreed, he was a good Doctor.

Zeal, a question though - Did you think Osiris was a bad guy, hence why you gave him the gun?
  • Knowing zeal probably thought he was the doc
  • this game has been nuts. I'm just posting here cos I'll be here soon enough lol
  • this game has been nuts. I'm just posting here cos I'll be here soon enough lol
    u just need to change votes on who to lynch and u might actually win or maybe not :\
  • It was a good game for everyone. No need to get so worked up.

(Reading some of this thread, I think ty has anger issues.)
  • Cory, I'm concerned for you, it took you this long to realize Tyrsis has anger issues?
  • why do people think killing people for lolz think thats an excuse for how bad they really are at werewolf

disgusting vigilantes, definitely the worst ive ever seen
  • the daytime lynch matters the most thats what people don't get. I knew who the bad guys were, and i tried to daytime lynch them but you guys blocked me I called out 2 of the bad guys in one of my posts and died and all of you were to scared to lynch a good guy while you killed them at night. So good job to Ty who panicked when i tried to lynch a bad guy and tried to say I was bad guy.

The game is over for the good guys I fear if they don't lynch right now, the game is over anyway.
    Daytime lynching with no evidence is stupid. Almost as stupid as vigis randomly killing. Almost.
  • Cory, I'm concerned for you, it took you this long to realize Tyrsis has anger issues?
    Huge anger issues. I need anger management.
  • I'm ready for the next game plz kill me.
  • Flazer, you were saying everyone was going to die early on Day 1. I'm convinced now that you would've broken down like Ty anyway, except much earlier, lol. Good thing I killed you.
  • thats like saying the muslims are wrong and we should kill them all off in the concentration camps before they destroy the world

clearly you are a complete idiot
  • edited December 2013
    I don't know why some people take things so seriously, lol. Now, concentration camps have been brought into an argument over a WW game.

A WW game.

Flazer, you should stop throwing your dummy out of the pram every time things don't go your way. You did a similar thing in 1:16. I don't have a problem with you, I think you're alright. I liked you as my SL this round but you really need to relax more.

I'm used to culling people in the workforce as part of my daily job. Maybe you were a mistake to kill off, maybe not, but it's pointless to argue over it when the game is over. I won't apologize for killing Ty though because it needed to be done. :)

Edit: By the way, there's a vast difference between killing someone in a fictional game and real life, and it impacts on the choices you make.
  • you are wrong and you should be put into a concentration camp
  • If it wasn't for British comedies I wouldn't know what a pram is, thanks television for teaching me foreign slang.
  • I'd rather be in a concentration camp than hear you whine like a little pussy all the time, haha.
  • edited December 2013
    I'd rather be in a concentration camp than hear you whine like a little pussy all the time, haha.
    ...really?

Concentration camps were pretty much hell on earth, short of being in a reallife Saw or Human Centipede scenario. Id gladly listen to tapes of Flazerrage 24/7 instead of that shit hahah
  • No, not really. :)

Concentration camps were horrifying places and I hope no section of Humanity ever tolerates such places existing for any reason ever again.
  • I'm with Flazer. Everyone played poorly and keeps making excuses. Truth is, we all sucked, just some much more then others.
  • Like Tyrsis, you played the worst.
  • Like Tyrsis, you played the worst.
    Because I got so many townies killed. Shame on me.
  • next time lets all just shut up and play