Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Message BCart about DW?

Comments

• Tl:dr

Also the best way to fix dw is to have the multi maker fill 3-4 galaxies with dw noobies bcart only looks at round totals
    This
  • Jester/prime...then the amount of kds will be high, but will have a low average nw. So he will be forced to buff again.
  • Jester/prime...then the amount of kds will be high, but will have a low average nw. So he will be forced to buff again.
    For goodness sake mang, y you ruin my stealth attempt to buff DW!!

Next round DW will train pop straight into goons for free. Has to keep up with terra god strat.

Next round DW will train pop straight into goons for free. Has to keep up with terra god strat.
    should start with LDs too...only fair...that darius TF god strat needs to be caught

• 50% offensive star bonus and goons are 7/0
  • dws just get 100 goons free every tick
  • dws just get 100 goons free every tick
    lol, that's good. :)
  • so we have the following boosts so far

1. start with LDs
    2. get 100 free goons each tick
    3. I want to add +10% population instead of the -10%...hell FW gets +20% make it 20%
  • Make the free 100 to 1000 to make it better
  • We ALMOST are getting DW to where it's not under powered.
  • In a surprise move, BCart will make tanks free nxt rd
  • you don't draft goons or get free goons.

whenever you go to make attack, it just sends whatever number you feel like putting in the troops box
  • Meadows is the devil posts 666 and is right
  • I think Zeality is on to something, instead of nerfing DW, he'll just halve the cost of tanks or something. In his mind, that's a nerf and more people spam more offencer

Winner
  • DW OP [CMS]
    So does that mean that the statement is approved or the actual PT? Your tags confuse me
    :((
  • DW OP plus my kingdom name this round. I started 3 weeks late and made my first ever DW kd.

[CMS] stands for the multi-borg-like-team that is Cory, Meadows, and Shining.

Anymore questions, let me know.
  • I know what the tag stands for what I meant was...

actually, it's really not that important. Carry on

Got it. No, [CMS] doesn't approve or deny any movements. We are just controlling the multi-verse.

I was just posting my name/slogan and my allegiance.

Got it. No, [CMS] doesn't approve or deny any movements. We are just controlling the multi-verse.

I was just posting my name/slogan and my allegiance.
    Just cos I wanted the post count on this account, too.
  • Just cos I wanted the post count on this account, too.
    QFT [CMS]
  • Its easy to make dw balanced, cannot train goons, you always have as many goons as you have population. start with longevity
  • Its easy to make dw balanced, cannot train goons, you always have as many goons as you have population. start with longevity
    that wouldn't be balanced either. I had 100K pop before I had 100K goons this round and I wasn't even all Res's. Not to mention the money saved from not having to build goons (albeit not much), but it'll all go to D. I'd def be interesting to play.

And now that I think about it, it would make KTing DWs alot easier...hmm maybe it is somewhat balanced.
  • Oceanic
    +30% Defense
    -90% LD cost
    +10% research needed
    Money bonus always maxed.
  • cum meadows style
  • Oceanic
    +30% Defense
    -90% LD cost
    +10% research needed
    Money bonus always maxed.
    No not money bonus always maxed, but reactor warped core always maxed
  • edited December 2013
    I like the money bonus better.
  • Mountainous

+100% r1's
  • the point is to make it kinda opposite of dw, who get frequency which is kinda defensiveish, so give the offense to the defense kd