Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Message BCart about DW?

Comments

• As I recall, Stunner was farming the Uni, with a lot of our DW's at the forefront of the assault.

As scary as Meadows is, I'll back up Chaoticx to a degree. All PT's need some skill to make a semi-decent build, and the same applies to DW too. Some people make the assumption that DW is easy to play because you just make goons and hit whoever you like. It's not as simple as that because the vast majority of DW SoM's I saw in non-Stunner alliances had average O but rubbish D. Non-Stunner non-DW kingdoms had crappy O and average D. Not much of a difference and it's why Stunner could farm nearly everyone else.

It takes skill to make a decent DW that can't be grabbed. Any noob can make a high O DW kingdom, but only a player with skill can make a high O DW with solid D that can't be grabbed by anyone at all. Luckily, a lot of those DW's ended up in Stunner.
    Exactly at the time of the war I was able to break anyone in the uni and only players in my alliance could hit me. Us skilled players figured out how all you noobs planned to play so we used our brains and went more offence heavy to wreck all u noon explorers. DW is op no doubt but its only op when a group of skilled players work together to stop all u bad players from making offence and forcing u to make defence only.

If like 5 of u was smart enough to build offence and start grabbing we would have been forced to build more defence to stay safe
  • Chaotix's kd is basically the perfect example of what Jones was talking about. Guy fell down like a wet noodle, was like 4k land and still using mostly nuclear pps and didn't even have LDs yet. Just an example of how some random baddo can sit in mob on a high pop DW early and make hits to proclaim greatness.
  • Chaotix's kd is basically the perfect example of what Jones was talking about. Guy fell down like a wet noodle, was like 4k land and still using mostly nuclear pps and didn't even have LDs yet. Just an example of how some random baddo can sit in mob on a high pop DW early and make hits to proclaim greatness.
  • you talk like lds are good

shows what you know

shows what you know
    You should see how many kds I find every day with defense made of pure LDs
  • 375 LTs: 206,250plt Land 5 Def 1500
    300 LDs: 210,000plt Land 4 Def 1500

I dont understand your obsession with lts.

shows what you know
    You should see how many kds I find every day with defense made of pure LDs
    it actually doesn't make a difference what ur d is made out of, by how bcart calculates u lose a certain amount of 'points' of defense
  • Rax space matters.
  • edited December 2013
    What are you noobs still talking about? this thread ended back here, lock please.
    The fact is there are to many low skill players here playing turtles. DW takes 10x more skill to play then a turtle.
  • HA HA HA HA! Good troll Flaccid.
  • rax space matters?

55 * 1.40 = 77
  • a 10k land kd that is terra that has no def

85% resi 6% pp 9% probes

only makes scientists, 5:1 sci per land ratio

specific kd has 8500 resi
    since he has ridiculous sci count, everything in top 6 is maxxed and has all researches by this point

so

8500 * 55 * 1.35 = 631125 - 50000 pop = 1.95m monies a tick

requires 571 fusions to power everything, which is less than 6%

and in defensive mode this is equivalent to 20k tank def

so just from this, you can explore at most 30% of your land a day, 1 day would increase your def by 6k tank def

after 10 days, you would end up with 8,011,374 pop, 265k tank def, 689,290 sci, 25m income a tick.

and a hell load of nw and probes. This is all within 1 month of playing
  • I'd like to see a group of 15-20 get together and pick each others PT. It would have to be some of the more experienced players as the goal wouldn't be to screw the others, but more importantly make them step out of their comfort zone. Like everyone knows I play misty and misty alone. Thats what I feel I'm best at. So as a group it gets decided I should try a DW. Not completely opposite but different enough to offer more of a challenge. Screwing me over would be giving me FW so that I had to wait a week in between grabs because of fucking return times.
  • But u need to be in defensive for that to be viable

And if u get arsoned ur pretty fucked
  • 130k land = 1040000 probes = 2407 pfs over 24 days to achieve that, which takes 24 days to achieve 130k land by my calculation
  • it aint worth it over 50k land lol

try it next rd :D
  • What about barrack housing for your soldiers/ scientists
  • edited December 2013
    i think desert wasteland wouldnt be as frowned upon if the multis weren't around. it offers a way for them to maximise damage with little effort and in the end it gives the PT a bad name.
  • edited December 2013
    Chaotix's kd is basically the perfect example of what Jones was talking about. Guy fell down like a wet noodle, was like 4k land and still using mostly nuclear pps and didn't even have LDs yet. Just an example of how some random baddo can sit in mob on a high pop DW early and make hits to proclaim greatness.
    Doesn't matter how well built u are if u have 3 alliances + a army of bots to help take me down.

And the fact remains if no war happened I would have continued to roll u top no skill turtles for a few more weeks being unbreakable until u got tired of getting owned and teamed up to kill us. Just happens u had botz on your side so started the war early to put them to use.

And I was almost entirely fusions. And it was only 2 weeks into the round only terras and the turtles had LDS. And defence didn't even matter cause u guus had no offence so LDS or LTS makes no difference
  • Chaotic is right about a couple things... there was pretty much no offense outside Stunner. Kind of shit how jt lined up tbh but meh.

I remember popping on AIM one day to ask what safe def was as I wasnt really paying attention. Safe D was 8-9k tanks while I had closer to 16-17k... lol

And if you make a target out of yourself, the quality of your kingdom matters very little. Just means he saved them a couple fails, he was bound to be an easy KT no matter what as half the uni wanted him dead.

85% resi 6% pp 9% probes

since he has ridiculous sci count, everything in top 6 is maxxed and has all researches by this point

so

so just from this, you can explore at most 30% of your land a day, 1 day would increase your def by 6k tank def

after 10 days, you would end up with 8,011,374 pop, 265k tank def, 689,290 sci, 25m income a tick.

Sounds like you have a great bank setup there...
  • Sounds like you have a great bank setup there...
    lol, this is starting to sound like god strat talk here... pf theories don't hold up very well in the game

85% resi 6% pp 9% probes

so

Sounds like you have a great bank setup there...
    I'm almost inclined to test this out next round. Isn't there a rate at which civilians populate the residences? I would imagine it would take forever to fill all those residences up.
  • i already calcd the scientists into question, do the math yourself

and it will not work next round as we will not be able to explore twice as much
  • why would u need to explore twice as much for it to work?

• why would u need to explore twice as much for it to work?

Math
  • numbers + numbers x numbers = numbers
  • flaz is asian therefore his equations are right.
  • Tl:dr

Also the best way to fix dw is to have the multi maker fill 3-4 galaxies with dw noobies bcart only looks at round totals
  • Lol dw op, terra god strat and bad players theory crafting.