Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Message BCart about DW?

Comments

• edited December 2013
    I was responding to magician, he said the research bonuses nullifies the -10% income bonus and you receive +5% additional money.

I said this is not correct, my statements have not changed. You did not read magicians post or my own response. And you point out that terras have a 1.26 while others have 1.25 that still does not support magicians claim of 5% bonus to income....

I'm not even sure why this is an issue, I fear that you have a need to be right no matter what the circumstance. And as I said I wasn't speaking towards the disadvantage itself or the bonuses itself, but just that you did not receive +5% income after everything was taken into account.

Edit: Meh i went off a bit sorry about that, having a bad day dont' meant ot take it out on others
  • So this applies to mount too?

Then i should be getting way more income if i apply it after all the bonuses and not adding it like extra 20 % income bonus research
  • edited December 2013
    As previously stated, I blame Walls being asian for his poor reading comprehension. The small squintyeyes really only let him see parts of peoples posts.
    It's not just his reading comprehension.
  • I was responding to magician, he said the research bonuses nullifies the -10% income bonus and you receive +5% additional money.

I said this is not correct, my statements have not changed. You did not read magicians post or my own response. And you point out that terras have a 1.26 while others have 1.25 that still does not support magicians claim of 5% bonus to income....

I'm not even sure why this is an issue, I fear that you have a need to be right no matter what the circumstance. And as I said I wasn't speaking towards the disadvantage itself or the bonuses itself, but just that you did not receive +5% income after everything was taken into account.

Edit: Meh i went off a bit sorry about that, having a bad day dont' meant ot take it out on others
    i was more interested in the fact you said the
    -10% comes off AFTER the research bonuses are calculated.

which made no sense to me, because calculating it before or after is the same.
    i never said your overall argument was wrong, i was just stating the expression you stated made no sense mathematically.
    Just bored and liked to pick out stuff, lol....
  • you are right on that part, my wording was poor on that part
  • I will be sending my suggestion to BCart right before the new round changes and I really hope a lot of you do.

The bottom line is OP DW only helps multis, noobs, and assholes.
  • I haven't put a point into fdc all round. Any competent player will have struggles keeping their four main researches maxed. I had 0% in power and pop most of this round and rarely had more than money maxed
  • If the end of rd stats say that dw is last bcart will obviously buff it
  • You do raise an interesting point, Loafery.

Fingers crossed for +50% offensive strength and -95% goon costs. :)
  • I'll message BCart to try and buff DW.

we need to kill all the dws
    to make this happen.

lets make sure every dw is dead before round ends.
  • I think leave DW the way it is except they should have to research the goons first before getting them, and Oceanic should get a boost....like +20 Defense, +10 research.

to make this happen.

:-w how about not every DW...
  • edited December 2013
    I'll message BCart to try and buff DW.
    I'll send a pm too. Already posted on his wall.
    You do raise an interesting point, Loafery.

to make this happen.

:-w how about not every DW...
    Just most of them then. :p

Walls speaks the truth either way!
  • You guys literally systematically kill dws in war every round. Buff no buff, as long as they get a + offense and cheap goons you will deem them a threat to your turtle ways. If you dont join the turtle club you get kted in war. Cant believe this is even a discussion.
  • i don't think you get it..... dws have to die every war how they are now, its idiotic to leave them alive to mass goons
  • edited December 2013
    like i said turtle and win

and the most efficient kd to do it is fw so

play fw and win
  • no turtles don't win either you end up dying most of the time just turtling
  • you dont get kted u win

who would wanna kt a offenseless kd

this aint s2
  • it happens all the time on s1, they are seen as whores soon as all the offensive players win if you are a turtle in another alliance usually you get smoked its just the way it goes.
  • thats when 1 alliance is superior to all the others

what if that turtle is in the superior alliance and he didn't do jack crap in the wars that mad ehim #1

are they seriously gonna waste resources just to kt an offenseless kd?
  • It happened to flames last round, and Jester/walls/mercer. It happens people hate straight turtles. Though only walls was straight turtle out of that group last round. OnlyInDreams gets kt'd every round he plays and hes the biggest turtle whore you can ever meet lol
  • Yes.

For the lolz.
  • i'd like to see you guys kt all the ZX ppl then lolz
  • It happened to flames last round, and Jester/walls/mercer. It happens people hate straight turtles. Though only walls was straight turtle out of that group last round. OnlyInDreams gets kt'd every round he plays and hes the biggest turtle whore you can ever meet lol
    i literally did nothing last round.
    and had nothing but LDS and i was still kt'd, LOL........

so yes damdred is right hahahahaha

game basically goes, war war war until only turtles are left, then everyone alive on both sides gets pissed off and agrees to kill the turtles, and the turtles only survive if they are friends with their AL, and their Al happens to be respected enough that the alliance fights for him and he fends off the buzzards.

or else the turtles die too.

most likely, next war, the ATs will die in first few days, then the turtles will follow
  • i've been seeing alot of people talk about not being safe from getting hit. i dont get this mindset at all. the game is much more fun when hits are flying all over and you have to stay on your toes.
  • Doubt that will happen this round

Turtles will win
  • Doubt that will happen this round

Turtles will win
    only if they're teenage
    and ninjas
    and live in sewers

cowabunga baby
  • Squirtle
    Wartortle
    Blastoise

Turtles will win
  • edited December 2013
    there's only 4 DWs that are over 2 mil nw right now out of 60 kds
    pretty sure DW will get a boost next round with BCart basing it on round end stats
    +40% offense -95% goons next round
    +50% offense -99% goons round after
    and on and on until its 2X offense and free goons