Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Message BCart about DW?

Comments

• That's funny, any semi decent nub isn't an AT until the first war anyway. RED ALERT in AFs, crank goons and go AT.

Of course I usually never go AT, I was just pissed at my sectors stupid Sector State schedule so I said frack my KD.
    that's why your the best one lol. But we all know that whoever has the most DW has a lot of fire power.
  • Oh I mean even during war time I never go AT when rolling with DW, of course that's why my DWs usually last longer in rounds. I went a bit differently this time though. Ha ha ha ha.
  • The fact is there are to many low skill players here playing turtles. DW takes 10x more skill to play then a turtle. You have to maintain defence and enough for offence to grab as much as the turtles are exploring while keeping your research up and not going ape shit on offence. Our alliance could have ran away with this round because we saw all the unskilled players went turtle mode for the extra explore and had multies set up and rdy to kill us dws and terras who had offence and was hitting anyone they wanted.

If you wanna know who's using the multies just check the top 5 at the end of the round. Will be a turtle who didn't get touched during the wars but was putting in work on his multies to clear the way for his turtle build
    Every time you post something I can't tell if you're a troll or just incredibly fucking stupid
  • I'm with ER on this one, all those DW's look like AT at the start because Phantomz and Stunners were in red alert early and for a quite a while.
  • edited December 2013
    As I recall, Stunner was farming the Uni, with a lot of our DW's at the forefront of the assault.

As scary as Meadows is, I'll back up Chaoticx to a degree. All PT's need some skill to make a semi-decent build, and the same applies to DW too. Some people make the assumption that DW is easy to play because you just make goons and hit whoever you like. It's not as simple as that because the vast majority of DW SoM's I saw in non-Stunner alliances had average O but rubbish D. Non-Stunner non-DW kingdoms had crappy O and average D. Not much of a difference and it's why Stunner could farm nearly everyone else.

It takes skill to make a decent DW that can't be grabbed. Any noob can make a high O DW kingdom, but only a player with skill can make a high O DW with solid D that can't be grabbed by anyone at all. Luckily, a lot of those DW's ended up in Stunner.
  • oh shit, DW is too strong?

better nerf Irelia
  • Unlike the idea of buffing then other planet types instead of meeting DW.

But let's be honest. Not going to happen guys.
  • Buff dw cos they never have good stats at the end of rd

There must be something wrong then

Bound to be

Make goons free plz
  • Some of the people talking about DW make some of the worst DWs, its kind of ironic haha

Break it down: goons are free, so the measure of a DW is in their defense, not offense.

Tl;dr dw is easy, FW is easy but boring. Oceanic is hardmode.
  • The thing is ur never gonna have more defense on dw than fw or terra cos ur gonna make way more less money than them

Ofc u can tick hit inacs and max rob but even so they might do the same

Only player i ve seen play dw properly was jones who actually turtled till 5k land and massed goons got kted

Moral of the story dws always die
  • The thing is ur never gonna have more defense on dw than fw or terra cos ur gonna make way more less money than them

Only player i ve seen play dw properly was jones who actually turtled till 5k land and massed goons got kted

Idk, I think i'm doing fairly well as DW. Only been broken once and that was by someone twice my size :) Although I probably won't be alive past the next war. These days playing DW is a signing your own death warrant.

Not if you are a good probe income DW player.

Because goons are so cheap you can afford more def. Just that the noobs thing MORE GOONZ
  • with my leftover income, i can make 100 more LDS

or 4000 dragoons.

wtf
  • With exploring this round Qwj, it was almost a write-off. I played a pure-tank DW with 50% SMs and 0PFs, seemed to match or beat the income of probers.

Weird round though. I also slept for 8hrs a night and occasionally took 12hr siestas haha. When I got LDs it was retarded... if a guy in Stunners was willing to avoid making goons, they could have had 2-3x safe def haha

• Sorry but it doesn't take near as much skill or activity to make a 25k tank defense kd with dwsl and mass a million cheap goons to grab the rank one guy. Not saying what I did was skillful because it wasn't, but you can't compare that to real kd builders
  • with the player base this low and the general use of smart phones i'd be really surprised if someone can get a good income by probes after all the inacs run dry

nonetheless it aint impossible, ppl have to sleep right

its a good point too its so cheap that u can have next to same defense or just a bit less as the competition and have the most offense if played right, but we get trigger happy on the GOONZ! or...just nap with ur friends and have mediocre defense and have shiz loads of goons cuz thats WAY MOAR FUN!
  • Didn't claim to, Mal. Hindsight, and learning from the current round, is a wonderful thing though, mate. :)
  • with the player base this low and the general use of smart phones i'd be really surprised if someone can get a good income by probes after all the inacs run dry

nonetheless it aint impossible, ppl have to sleep right

its a good point too its so cheap that u can have next to same defense or just a bit less as the competition and have the most offense if played right, but we get trigger happy on the GOONZ! or...just nap with ur friends and have mediocre defense and have shiz loads of goons cuz thats WAY MOAR FUN!
    False, high probes still make more income than high sms. Just have to keep track of peoples login habits to figure out their sleep/work schedule. Only downside is keeping enuff power to shield your pas. I checked the maths from my average robs and compared it to my sm/res income and consistently made more with robs.
  • robs kick the snot out of sms if you have the probes to rob huge banks and know their times.

downside is that you actually have to give a fuck enough to do that.
  • doubt many players give that much of a fuck to track banks

i just randomly rob kds w/o avys and hope for the best
  • Its not hard to do. Not like im using spreadsheets or anything lol
  • yea robbing isn't hard at all, most of the tops are pretty consistent when they are offline and when they aren't....

Hell even meadows is a good rob between 6-8 am china standard time (not really this round but in the past) trololol
  • rob the #1 turtle he always gives alot even if he's online
  • depends on who the turtle is XD if its a macro user then yep lol
  • edited December 2013
    wth is this macro and where can I get one?
  • pm BCart.
    Hahaha im sure lol
  • Only DWs that can break whoever they want, while not being able to be broke by anyone else (other DWs included). Can even be counted as good.

Everything else and your shit.

Theres usually a phase in the game around 1-2k land where DWs go mob too early and can break anyone they want, literally nothing you can do to defend unless your willing to also sacrifice growth and go mob, usually ends up in all the dws breaking each other back and forth.

Thats why i would prefer to tank/ld turtle on DW and grab inactives and ride out the madness. Stay off the radar until your defence is decent enough and you find you self sitting on 30k+ soldiers because youve been making defence. Use an hours income to convert all ya soldiers to goons.

Break rank 1 land, 2 wl the next rank 1 land, 2 wl the next rank 1 land. Until your rank 1. Then die.
  • no skills required