Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Message BCart about DW?

Comments

• it'll be where when you sign up it just gives you a box where you can type in a number and just start with that many dragoons
  • Can we just skip to that round?
  • it'll be where when you sign up it just gives you a box where you can type in a number and just start with that many dragoons
    i wanna play that round.

i actually laughed out loud at this

really hahaha
  • bcart does like turtles
    no

and you dont multiply the -10% by itself, you add it
    lrn2SKmechanics
  • bcart does like turtles
    no

and you dont multiply the -10% by itself, you add it
    lrn2SKmechanics
    idk if flazer is talking to me or to walls, either way flazer skipped most of the conversation looks like
  • he calls turtling PTs noob PTs for newbie players, and thus should be played for newbies

aka look at the bonuses of oceanic

and tell me how you calculate money bonuses
  • he calls turtling PTs noob PTs for newbie players, and thus should be played for newbies

aka look at the bonuses of oceanic

and tell me how you calculate money bonuses
    shhhhhhhhh stop revealing game mechanics.
  • numbers + numbers x numbers = numbers
  • Wrong. PEMDAS. It's numbers x numbers + numbers.
  • Wrong. PEMDAS. It's numbers x numbers + numbers.
    not really, ur talking written equations

if it's spoken, it's in order of procedure.
  • Screw maths.

Wrecking my trolling. Jerk.
  • Well, if DW gets buffed again I'm going DW. I have refused to play it until now.

:)) Meadows your posts always crack me up
  • its actually numbers squared plus numbers...noob meadows
  • fuck you guys. leave my DW alone
  • I was responding to magician, he said the research bonuses nullifies the -10% income bonus and you receive +5% additional money.

I said this is not correct, my statements have not changed. You did not read magicians post or my own response. And you point out that terras have a 1.26 while others have 1.25 that still does not support magicians claim of 5% bonus to income....

I'm not even sure why this is an issue, I fear that you have a need to be right no matter what the circumstance. And as I said I wasn't speaking towards the disadvantage itself or the bonuses itself, but just that you did not receive +5% income after everything was taken into account.

Edit: Meh i went off a bit sorry about that, having a bad day dont' meant ot take it out on others
    Heh, I don't mean to get into no huge argument on this, my point was the balancing of the PT. Terra's fall into balance once researches become too expensive and it can no longer afford the +15% pop & RWCE.

As for income, it comes down to 1.26 as Walls said but still has the pop bonus on top of that to account for ;)

I guess your point however is that it is even more balanced than the 5% extra income I was pointing my finger at.
  • I was responding to magician, he said the research bonuses nullifies the -10% income bonus and you receive +5% additional money.

I said this is not correct, my statements have not changed. You did not read magicians post or my own response. And you point out that terras have a 1.26 while others have 1.25 that still does not support magicians claim of 5% bonus to income....

I'm not even sure why this is an issue, I fear that you have a need to be right no matter what the circumstance. And as I said I wasn't speaking towards the disadvantage itself or the bonuses itself, but just that you did not receive +5% income after everything was taken into account.

Edit: Meh i went off a bit sorry about that, having a bad day dont' meant ot take it out on others
    Heh, I don't mean to get into no huge argument on this, my point was the balancing of the PT. Terra's fall into balance once researches become too expensive and it can no longer afford the +15% pop & RWCE.

As for income, it comes down to 1.26 as Walls said but still has the pop bonus on top of that to account for ;)

I guess your point however is that it is even more balanced than the 5% extra income I was pointing my finger at.
    TL;DR
  • The fact is there are to many low skill players here playing turtles. DW takes 10x more skill to play then a turtle. You have to maintain defence and enough for offence to grab as much as the turtles are exploring while keeping your research up and not going ape shit on offence. Our alliance could have ran away with this round because we saw all the unskilled players went turtle mode for the extra explore and had multies set up and rdy to kill us dws and terras who had offence and was hitting anyone they wanted.

If you wanna know who's using the multies just check the top 5 at the end of the round. Will be a turtle who didn't get touched during the wars but was putting in work on his multies to clear the way for his turtle build
  • I know we have had this discussion 100 times, but yes, research and planet bonuses scale at different times in the equation.
  • DW takes 10x more skill to play then a turtle.
    uhhhhh no
  • skill level dw>terra>fw

fw is the easiest to play just explore and win

sure there were those good players tick hitting inacs and max robbing each tick on fw

still it is easy no doubt

• dw is very easy
    terra is the regular game on easy mode

mount/volc/fw/mysti is the game on normal mode
    MT is the most normal of normal modes

and oceanic is hard mode.
  • the most fun is dw>terra>fw

the rest are not viable so...i wont mention them
  • Watch, were all calling to nerf DW and he adds a bonus next round. Typical
  • That's what happened this round...just saying.
  • Again everyone fuck off, quit complaining about their shitty PT they choose every round and leave my fucking DW alone
  • If cart would nerf DW, we wouldn't war so damned early. The wars are to wipe the large number of AT douchebags for a level playing field.
  • edited December 2013
    That's funny, any semi decent nub isn't an AT until the first war anyway. RED ALERT in AFs, crank goons and go AT.

Of course I usually never go AT, I was just pissed at my sectors stupid Sector State schedule so I said frack my KD.