Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Ah, I remember way back when I'd disappear for 4 days around Thanksgiving/Christmas and I'd get back and my alliance would be in shambles, just like I'd left it.
  • I led a war through Christmas once. It was hilarious. Posted like four more targets during that day. I gave them a break and didn't do a Pk until nighttime (we were doing three a day). I was over at my parent's house for the holidays and this was like 2004ish. It's funny because every time I go visit them and I use the computer I see the PK excel sheet calc I used that night still on desktop.
    that would have been my first round, i remember getting really upset because the alliance i was in slowed way down and i was all like "ermergerd i have no life and i want this to move faster!" on christmas eve

• Yup, Holidays, sks worst nightmare.
  • What a bunch of losers
  • What a bunch of losers
  • What a bunch of losers

• November 24, 13:29:26 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Die Hard (1:13) and lost 245 planets.
    November 24, 13:48:38 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 198 planets.
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 171 planets.
    November 24, 14:27:31 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 138 planets.
    November 24, 14:29:09 Our kingdom EL Pollo de Naranj (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 149 planets.
    November 24, 15:36:28 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:5) and lost 120 planets.

This is pathetic. Everyone allies themselves to rid the world of multis. So instead you've got pieces of shit like this who hit the only damn sector without an alliance.
    wow this is really pathetic. especially since those that hit were big kds that double tapped and bashed the shit out of a helpless sector. At least Redemption reached out and saved them. Good job Redemption. Shame on the rest of you.
  • edited November 2013
    lol, PKing me, I made sure I was going to die of poploss before I logged in again. You just killed me early. No way I was playing on the KD through Thanksgiving.
    stop being bitter faggot. what makes you think alot of resources were used for your kill? you yourself just admitted you were killing yourself but still logging in to make a few hits before you died.

stunner sending a small amount of resources to ensure you couldn't suicide anymore and get an easy kill was definitely worth it.
    Actually, I died. I could give a fuck less if they die or not now, this round is over for me. At least I don't pretend to give a fuck like some others do. I did but I realized last round caring about ANYTHING in this game seriously is bad for your health. Especially when your counterparts would rather troll you and make shyt worse instead of acting like a real person.
    Actually, I died. I could give a fuck less if they die or not now, this round is over for me. At least I don't pretend to give a fuck like some others do.
    Actually, I died.
  • So where's your active and alive KD at?
  • So where's your active and alive KD at?
    not going to say

but just remember m8

legends never die
  • Actually no neg, I'd made all the hits I was planning on making with that KD, I intended on dying last night, what I said was y'all just made me die however many ticks early.
  • edited November 2013
    why did you bother logging in at all then?

if you were done with the game then your kingdom would still be grey in your sector

everyone says they are quitting when they die as if to try and make the other side feel like its wasted time

we all know you werent quitting
  • I knew how many hours to be offline before my KD died, I was planning on starting a new KD. I didn't say I was quitting, I would never quit, I was letting my KD die. Silly neg.

• November 24, 13:29:26 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Die Hard (1:13) and lost 245 planets.
    November 24, 13:48:38 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 198 planets.
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 171 planets.
    November 24, 14:27:31 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 138 planets.
    November 24, 14:29:09 Our kingdom EL Pollo de Naranj (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 149 planets.
    November 24, 15:36:28 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:5) and lost 120 planets.

This is pathetic. Everyone allies themselves to rid the world of multis. So instead you've got pieces of shit like this who hit the only damn sector without an alliance.
    wow this is really pathetic. especially since those that hit were big kds that double tapped and bashed the shit out of a helpless sector. At least Redemption reached out and saved them. Good job Redemption. Shame on the rest of you.
    Look at all them Stunners and Phantomz!

RMagician does look like a tool after this.
  • I knew how many hours to be offline before my KD died, I was planning on starting a new KD. I didn't say I was quitting, I would never quit, I was letting my KD die. Silly neg.
    i'm sure

making a new kingdom to comes out on thanksgiving even though you said you wouldnt play thanksgiving and your original account would be alot more useful

i dont know

i think the alliances using those multis to win wars look more like tools

looking at u m8
  • Who said I expected this KD to survive?
  • edited November 2013
    disney is definitely leading all alliances on multi killing activity

-= Multi KT: Karazin (3:11) =- 5 Posts
    -= Multi KT: Mister Eddy lols (3:11) =- 0 Posts
    -= Multi KT: panda land (3:8) =- 3 Posts
    -= Multi KT: Sorlin (3:5)=- 1 Post
    -= Multi KT: Calsynth (3:3) =- 3 Posts

keep up the activity guys
  • kingdomcon was better

everyone had matching ips
    and interaction galore!!
  • edited November 2013
    kingdomcon was better

everyone had matching ips
    and interaction galore!!
    I never went, freaking Ohio.

That is horrible why would they do this? how embarrasing
  • disney is definitely leading all alliances on multi killing activity

Send me your KD and I'll post you up.

Have no shame. Don't be shy.

That is horrible why would they do this? how embarrasing
    That's why we all gang up on the top alliance. No one wants a farm fest like that.
  • edited November 2013
    disney is definitely leading all alliances on multi killing activity

Send me your KD and I'll post you up.

Have no shame. Don't be shy.
    stop ignoring the fact that you've done essentially jack shit in this multi war and here you are in this thread criticising other alliances that have done probably 2x/3x as much as you with less resources?
  • Wait, there are alliances with less resources than Disney?
  • Wait, there are alliances with less resources than Disney?
  • Guilty :( Redemption is small in resources, but powerfullzorz :D
  • edited November 2013
    So now we're all equal cus we're all killing them together, right? Wrong, we've done a lot before this and will continue to do so. And meadows, seriously? Cus the advice I hear from you there is "DO NOT PUT PPS INTO BUILD WHEN THEY START SABOS, WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE DONE". Ridiculous. And I do not know why fenris broke apart and the sectors had a switch to redemption, but they did. And 1.15 should've secured its own safety. What I did wasn't pretty, but it what not outside the rules nor outside my needs. From roundstart I've sacrificed countless PAs getting top SoKs and spent countless hours so that Stunner could essentially make more kills than your gangbang put together. Don't go pointing fingers when I then do things out of need for I spent my whole time doing nothing more than catering to other's needs and anyone in my alliance knows this to be true. I never put me as the champion of righteousness, you did that, you put me on that pedestal. I do only as best as I can and I'm pretty damn good at that.
  • Add We3Noobs to the title, should have activity = to Disney.
  • edited November 2013
    Wait, there are alliances with less resources than Disney?
    All I know is, if my origional KD was in Disney I would still be alive and kicking. So they are playing it right if they want to survive to the end of the round lol.