Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• what if you make kds to sell to robtomo
    Taking advantage of the mentally challenged is against my morals
  • what if you make kds to sell to robtomo
    Taking advantage of the mentally challenged is against my morals
    that's not what u said last night :D u sly fox, u.

• wait a minute, arson was with me last night...
  • OMG U CHEATING TWO-TIMER......

wait no, just remembered
    we weren't together

haha guess that makes u the mentally challenged one
    and me, very forgetful.

or not.
  • I am a cheater. I've also been seeing Meadows, Cobras, Zeality... and even Vilt.
  • I am a cheater. I've also been seeing Meadows, Cobras, Zeality... and even Vilt.
    sniff :'(

i don't know you anymore.... even vilt? do standards mean nothing to u anymore?
  • I was drunk when Vilt approached me in his drag outfit. I cried in the shower after.
  • happy tears? or sad tears?
  • both :-B
  • like they say...

"it takes a man to cry. but it takes an even BIGGER man to make him cry."
  • so in conclusion, the child like man Vilt is a God amongst Men?
  • or he's black.
  • *Shocked*

So Phantomz and Redemption cancelled the NAP 17 hours early? But they're some of the most honest and honorable alliances around!
  • Who should my AT DW lay the smack down on today.....@TMonsta when do you get out of newbie?
  • *Shocked*

So Phantomz and Redemption cancelled the NAP 17 hours early? But they're some of the most honest and honorable alliances around!
    Can't really call them alliances tbh.

• Too early Newb.
  • Shit. With the amount of bitching about Phantomz and Redemption... you'd think I was leading one.
  • Too early Newb.
    Your day of reckoning will come! My AT is basically god strat. I failed on a KT while I wait to smoke you.
  • edited November 2013
    *Shocked*

I did it 16 hours early for consistency purposes ;)

Besides, any of those agreements were made without me anyways, I never agreed to a time limit, I did it because my ally did. Pure an simple.
  • Actually I find it to be pretty horrible that you guys canceled naps to jump stunner while multis are still pounding away on a couple people in disney. I just think its stupid tbh
  • edited November 2013
    Yeah, but we know stunners was just buying time to prepare a counter, they would have never devoted a WL to a multi because it didn't benefit the masses. They would rather war and hope not to get kted then to worry about a multi they can simply outgrow.

EDIT: sure, they can post one as a kt, but that doesn't mean that all of their kds would participate. I posted Sorlin up and after 1 day, the bastard was still there. If the land is not there, the wls won't follow.
  • we killed 5 the rest went in vacation mode, then asked ty who was still hitting ron. Yep we are the bad guys again... Well more bad guys than the other alliances it seems ha
  • HA!

i have all the posts on the KTs and of the multis being kted by all 3 alliances somehow we have over 50% of the land taken (bear in mind 20 is like the max u got from these multis) and we had 4/5 kill shots...so do not preach about what stunners did not do...lets not forget the 8/10 stacker smackers we killed by ourselves when "everyone was helping"

lastly...i asked disney and phantomz for the "other multis" so I could post and we could hit since the list I had all went into vacation mode(and I am sure will be back just in time for one of our kds being KTed and gets under 200 land again)

but alas...instead 2 alliances declared war on us again 17 hrs earlier than we agreed while multis were still alive and therefore could not help DC with theirs...naps were set to drop last tick originally
  • Damdred, just fight the war and win it. Your a great leader, make the best of your situation. If you win, you win, if not, congrats on a great war. The Multis have always been here and unfortunately always will be.
  • Who on here are the phantomz leaders. Identify yourselves
  • edited November 2013
    Me! I run DAT Shiz

(Not really, but I am in phantomz, hint hint tmonsta)
  • Damdred and Cobras speak the truth!
  • Guys, my new sector is in offensive with a warp gate.

That is all.
  • In my eyes

Phantomz have won this war comfortably

Why

We have killed more kingdoms

Also stunners has poor leadership a bad chain of command once officers are killed strategy is none existent.

What went wrong was simple on the STUNNERS behalf

VERY POOR KT choices at important times
  • In my eyes

Phantomz have won this war comfortably

Why

We have killed more kingdoms

Also stunners has poor leadership a bad chain of command once officers are killed strategy is none existent.

What went wrong was simple on the STUNNERS behalf

VERY POOR KT choices at important times
    You might wanna post some statlines in here for me to add to the list then?