Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

1282930313234»

Comments

• When will redemption be done napping with phantom?!
  • who pk'd me? I just want someone to take responsibility for it, if it was meadows and her multis fine lol just want to know
    wait wtf

i was just about to make ~ultra goon count~ too.
  • IDk i woke up with almost 100 news maybe a bit over, i really don't care who did it i just want to know who. BTW i didn't know it was you meadows who i hit
  • 1 [DisneyChannel] 72,374,347 14,474,869

GG NOOBLORDS
  • I still don't understand why everyone just doesn't gang up on 1 11

Its fun to make nw whores cry
  • because stunner would rather recruit them
  • Maybe everyone should gang up on Disney? After all, isn't it cool to gang-bang the Rank 1 alliance these days? Lol

December 1, 10:11:41 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has declared war with the [Stunner] alliance.
  • Stunner is rank 1 again by replacing low nw sector with a high one. sucks you're going to end up getting killed first for it :(
  • Sucks you guys pkd me seriously not cool out of war
  • even I'll admit this move to kick a loyal sector for a whore sector that just spent their time hitting your alliance is confusing

I didn't expect anyone to pick up 1 11 because it was obviously going to make them a target
  • I'm going to have to agree with Neg. 1:17 was pretty loyal.
  • who cares, they had less nw. SK is devolving back to how it was years ago where the "best" alliance is the one that steals the most top sectors halfway through the round
  • edited December 2013
    It's more the fact this move goes against what I heard stunners was doing and also what the majority of alliance members would expect to happen

1 16 has less nw than 1 17 btw

This doesn't look like an attempt to round up top NW sectors
  • Only because several of the top kingdoms got killed off in the war.
  • Only because several of the top kingdoms got killed off in the war.
    Yes im not criticising the sector. Just mentioning it since it's relevant to the making an alliance of top NW sectors comment
  • Ironically 1 16 Is also where the first KT is

So much for 1 11 being a threat :P
  • 1 17 Want very active was hof score that dictated i brlieve
  • Sorry Sky, but I know you are very active and will be a threat.

All Stunner should realize your AL, Cobras, just sold one of your most loyal sectors out for 1:11. He did it for power and dominance.

Unfortunately, all you loyal Stunner are going to pay for it. I'm sorry you have to be involved in such bullshit, but your AL just had to pick up 1:11. I hope this gets cleared quickly.
  • Why did you pk me ty
  • Why did you pk me ty
    I was hanging out with some buds and watching football last night. Wasn't me.
  • so which friend should discussion be in for the current war?

stay in this thread or move to new one
  • so which friend should discussion be in for the current war?

stay in this thread or move to new one
    Stay here.
  • I'll round up the stats from the last war and re-edit but I'm away for a while so it'll take a few days
  • edited December 2013
    Sorry Sky, but I know you are very active and will be a threat.
    Nah, I wasn't really a threat (Had 60k goons. Like, lol?). I could easily be but chose not to be because I don't think I've ever survived past the first war. Guess I did this time, only to die soon after it ended, lol.

But that makes me feel better then knowing I was a threat. I thought you were just randomly targeting me for no reason. In that case, let my KT continue! :)
  • Baby face has been my VAL when I was AL of oldskool mad Respect

Is that when I beat you and dank 1v2 against the #1 and 2 alliance :)

Hahaha no that's when you cheated and where giving the number 1 ranked kingdom by flazer

Its when I cheated and was given a top 10 turtle by flazer, which was then multied to 0 res/power plants and turned into the #1 machine by me B-)

You should remember it, you both tried to kill it for a few days and gave up :)
  • I think i remember what you speak of qwj could you go into more detail how you owned vivas face?
  • at least 3 paragraphs plz