Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• edited November 2013
    sup ty heard you had mad at's with shit def

confirm/deny
  • i heard that trysis is a dirty commie...confirm?
    FREEDOM!

Aren't you dead?
    nope, just popped out of newbie

• The sad thing is this is the mentality that causes multis not saying you actually would. it was the same for the bots i want to protect my friends and kill multis then it turns into kill people who would ruin their rounds then kill entire sectors
    At some point, I'm hoping someone will realize everything I post here is sarcastic satire...anyone who knew me during the fuckfest that was Round 58 would know my stance on these things. And how crazy I can get. You personally know how stubborn I am, as well. =D

It's just sad. This is the game. This is the SK. Until multis learn to just leave the game and get bored, and ppl learn to work together instead of cutting throats, this will be every round.
    what was wrong with round 58?
  • edited November 2013
    only person that knows shining is tigermonkey, and luckily the only person to give shining confidence seeing how he has nothing else going for him since everyone is better than filth
  • Flazer, that post would have worked before last round.
  • Dole you are a coward a representation of opportunism at its worst
  • one thing ty and disney didnt have mad ats at their disposal 1;1 did and we did our own thing phant and disney piggy backed who we rolled. We wanted to have some fun. and we did winning the war or "participating in it" was never our goal :D
  • I heard that phantomz is posting messages saying stop hits on targets at about 200 land so the multis can finish them off. confirm or deny
  • I would assume this to be true. But since very few players if any in phantomz has and respect for the game they are okah with letting multies fight wars for them
  • No, that was Scars posting on his recreated kingdom before nomansland banned him.
  • I heard that phantomz is posting messages saying stop hits on targets at about 200 land so the multis can finish them off. confirm or deny
    actually phantomz is getting ready to disband so that i can bring back eclipse
    actually phantomz is getting ready to disband so that i can bring back eclipse
    o rly

• I would assume this to be true. But since very few players if any in phantomz has and respect for the game they are okah with letting multies fight wars for them
    I've heard phantomz doesn't know where the multis are based from and are sick of them stealing their grabs and killshots
  • Walls, round 58 was what was wrong with round 58. Multi'ing, people hitting actives while other actives hit multis, etc. You just cleaned up shop after. Lmao smh.

Flazer. Hush. Unless you're talking about games, no one wants to hear you. And yeah, that post would've worked 2 rounds ago. Now I'm Shining. Deal with it. =]

Ghosted...still name-calling. The butthurt you mentioned...there it is! =D
    one thing ty and disney didnt have mad ats at their disposal 1;1 did and we did our own thing phant and disney piggy backed who we rolled. We wanted to have some fun. and we did winning the war or "participating in it" was never our goal :D
    This. Why did no one realize that? I went INACTIVE for like a full 24 hours before this war started. Coming back to this mess? Eff it, DW goon mass and roll shyt til I die. That's the point of DW.

AND IT WAS FUN.
  • Walls, round 58 was what was wrong with round 58. Multi'ing, people hitting actives while other actives hit multis, etc. You just cleaned up shop after. Lmao smh.

Flazer. Hush. Unless you're talking about games, no one wants to hear you. And yeah, that post would've worked 2 rounds ago. Now I'm Shining. Deal with it. =]

Ghosted...still name-calling. The butthurt you mentioned...there it is! =D
    one thing ty and disney didnt have mad ats at their disposal 1;1 did and we did our own thing phant and disney piggy backed who we rolled. We wanted to have some fun. and we did winning the war or "participating in it" was never our goal :D
    This. Why did no one realize that? I went INACTIVE for like a full 24 hours before this war started. Coming back to this mess? Eff it, DW goon mass and roll shyt til I die. That's the point of DW.

AND IT WAS FUN.
    Bro, do you even lift?
  • Percival C McLeach (X:7,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 2,157 422,653

You can't probe Percival C McLeach (1:1) because they are dead.

Stunner Strikes Again with another PK!!!!!!
  • Cobras, I gotta hand it to you. Not many people left that can organize a proper KT, but you sir.. are definately one. Tip of the hat.
  • I even had some doubts. But Cobra is just full of sorcery
  • I'm just kinda... kicking a can around.
    Really? You dont say.

I JUST made him VAL. Like 6 hours ago.
  • he only PKs VALs I was val too u know
  • So there is some method on deciding who gets KTed?

Here i thought it was a manatee tank.
  • So there is some method on deciding who gets KTed?

Here i thought it was a manatee tank.
    Nice reference :)

I JUST made him VAL. Like 6 hours ago.
    and with that he should cease all contributions into this thread about a war he is no longer involved in
  • surprise, surprise.... no, not really.

November 24, 04:14:19 Our kingdom GIldarts (1:13) bravely defended against Calsynth (3:3) and lost 10 planets.
    November 24, 04:14:21 Our kingdom GIldarts (1:13) bravely defended against Calsynth (3:3) and lost 10 planets.
    November 24, 04:14:23 Our kingdom GIldarts (1:13) bravely defended against Calsynth (3:3) and lost 10 planets.
    November 24, 04:14:26 Our kingdom GIldarts (1:13) bravely defended against Calsynth (3:3) and lost 5 planets.
    I've heard phantomz doesn't know where the multis are based from and are sick of them stealing their grabs and killshots
    Without the multi's, you guys wouldn't have gotten to the killshot on half of the KD's that have died so far. Truth.
    I resent that you prick. As much as I give Stunners credit for putting up a hell of a fight against the odds, people like you make that alliance look bad.