Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• LMAO

"We wouldn't have farmed the uni if we won the war."

I love that RMagician is one that hit twice. Mr. Civil Rights, Everyone Play Fair, Weren't Gonna Farm You Guys himself.

Already farming an old Fenris sector. Impressive. \o/

• November 24, 13:29:26 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Die Hard (1:13) and lost 245 planets.
    November 24, 13:48:38 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 198 planets.
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 171 planets.
    November 24, 14:27:31 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 138 planets.
    November 24, 14:29:09 Our kingdom EL Pollo de Naranj (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 149 planets.
    November 24, 15:36:28 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:5) and lost 120 planets.

This is pathetic. Everyone allies themselves to rid the world of multis. So instead you've got pieces of shit like this who hit the only damn sector without an alliance.

what did u expect?
    lol stunners to hit the multis? lol

that's what they hired disney and phantomz to do, they're just rebuilding their shit and restocking. LOL

• its actually a really sad state i 3x the multis lol....go me i'm legit
  • LMAO

I love that RMagician is one that hit twice. Mr. Civil Rights, Everyone Play Fair, Weren't Gonna Farm You Guys himself.

I needed the land after a phantomz non-officer posted me as KT and I put 10% PPs into production.
  • Better than that shit thread you made a couple days ago.
    you mean my thread that was a success vs this thread that fails because it cant follow a few simple rules?
  • edited November 2013
    im shocked that phantomz and disneychannel are killing their alliancemates ;)
  • I needed the land after a phantomz non-officer posted me as KT and I put 10% PPs into production.
    LOL THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! This holier than thou bullshyt. "We hit the multis. We did all this, we did all that, you guys support the multis." then follow it up by hitting actives because you need land. You think we don't/didn't need land?

FYI, you're now labelled as a multi supporter. HOW DARE YOU hit a an active over a multi. LOL I'll say it for the 10th time this thread because it's fun. No one gives a fuck about multis if they're not the target.
  • Just don't piss off the multi overlords Shining
  • I give a fuck about multis if i'm not the target, I always have every alliance i've ever had when multis popped up uni nap kill multis. Going after others stop wars go after the multis. Its just me and how I think it needs to be.
  • LOL I'll say it for the 10th time this thread because it's fun. No one gives a fuck about multis if they're not the target.

QFT
    I don't really get why they keep ignoring this... I don't enjoy it but they keep prodding us, what are we supposed to do?!
  • edited November 2013
    Just don't piss off the multi overlords Shining
    I don't really get why they keep ignoring this... I don't enjoy it but they keep prodding us, what are we supposed to do?!
    They actually think Zamerano is behind the multis. LOL

• Sssshhhhhh. Let them be blind! \o/

And um. I'm not sure what I could've done to piss them off. o.o I guess we'll find out when I come out of newbie. LOL

Damdred, I didn't mention you. I know how you are. I agree with you. Too bad you're a rare commodity 'round these parts.
  • LMAO

I needed the land after a phantomz non-officer posted me as KT and I put 10% PPs into production.
    so because you don't know how to manage a kingdom properly, you abuse the shit out of some helpless kingdom.

what a hero we've got here.
  • Mr Death (X:8,Y:8) Mystical Lands 1,511 248,816 1,006

RMagician (X:8,Y:7) @ Forest and Wilderness 6,129 1,107,877 2,696

Not only did you double-tap an active KD(another "frowned upon" move) but you borderline bashed. I'm too lazy to do the math and there were hits after but even if you didn't bash, it's sad that a KD your size had to resort to a hit like that.

Especially a "hero" who "promotes everyone playing fair."
  • i dont understand why you idiots are so vocal at the moment

using multis for your past 10/20 kills and now you think youre entitled to some sort of high-ground since you've decided to kill them now after the damage has been done.

hey guys no robbing allowed. all PAs have to go towards multis.
  • nobody cares about your biased opinions you myopic ignoramus
    quiet please

the men are speaking
  • Actually, I died. I could give a fuck less if they die or not now, this round is over for me. At least I don't pretend to give a fuck like some others do. I did but I realized last round caring about ANYTHING in this game seriously is bad for your health. Especially when your counterparts would rather troll you and make shyt worse instead of acting like a real person.

I don't understand why you think anything you say has any relevance. Everyone relegates you to the pits of SK trash the second they see your name before a post. It gets read, laughed at and responded to only if no one has anything better to do...like me at work right now. I can kill a few mins telling you how stupid you are. Win. =D

But, since you asked, it's not that we're on some sort of moral high-ground here. On the contrary, I'm simply pointing out that YOUR side and YOUR alliance put themselves on a moral high-ground when they're just as low as anyone in Phantomz or Disney.

Bam. Bam bam. Bam bam bam.
  • the moral high ground is the side i'm on
  • *shrug*

I'm just on a high. No morals, no ground. In the skyyyyyyyyyy...

Derail success once more.
  • We have a new contender for walloftext champ.
  • Can we all just hurry up killing these multies and get back to warring...I want to fuck up someones kd.
    quiet please

the men are speaking
    Didn't we show you where the kids table is? Someone put a bib on Neg, the bullshit is getting his shirt dirty.

• We have a new contender for walloftext champ.
    Contender? Bish, I'm champ. Did you not see all the threads last round? >_>
    They actually think Zamerano is behind the multis. LOL

i tried to tell them that Zam is way to lazy for that, but people didnt believe me
  • Honestly, whoever it is is probably dead.
  • I always tell people to take the high road. That way there is more room for me on the low road
  • lol, PKing me, I made sure I was going to die of poploss before I logged in again. You just killed me early. No way I was playing on the KD through Thanksgiving.
  • I led a war through Christmas once. It was hilarious. Posted like four more targets during that day. I gave them a break and didn't do a Pk until nighttime (we were doing three a day). I was over at my parent's house for the holidays and this was like 2004ish. It's funny because every time I go visit them and I use the computer I see the PK excel sheet calc I used that night still on desktop.