Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• edited November 2013
    I would assume this to be true. But since very few players if any in phantomz has and respect for the game they are okah with letting multies fight wars for them
    I resent that you prick. As much as I give Stunners credit for putting up a hell of a fight against the odds, people like you make that alliance look bad.
    want me to post up one part of the news before i died or does the truth hurt?
  • People like me? You mean good players who get killed because we are better then you? People like me who work hard to kill cheaters and multies unlike you who use them to do your bidding? Don't try to come at me when your alliance al has in the past and apparently still uses and allows multies to fight for him and none of you find this wrong, intact you even embrace them helping because u had no chance Even 3 vs 1
  • I would assume this to be true. But since very few players if any in phantomz has and respect for the game they are okah with letting multies fight wars for them
    I resent that you prick. As much as I give Stunners credit for putting up a hell of a fight against the odds, people like you make that alliance look bad.
    What are you even talking about?
  • edited November 2013
    People like me? You mean good players who get killed because we are better then you? People like me who work hard to kill cheaters and multies unlike you who use them to do your bidding? Don't try to come at me when your alliance al has in the past and apparently still uses and allows multies to fight for him and none of you find this wrong, intact you even embrace them helping because u had no chance Even 3 vs 1
    So apparently you're still very butthurt about being KTed. God knows why. And you were the one who went ahead and said that everyone that fought in phantomz had no respect for the game. Which was the part I resent, you dumb twat.

EDIT: And since when have I used multis? You will recall that I had one in my KT news as well fool
  • Hes talking about from 200-0 land all the people u killed was done by multies
  • If u had respect for the game as soon as the multies started fight the war for u. U should have started killing them. Instead u keep trying to use them to help u win the war.
  • edited November 2013
    I would assume this to be true. But since very few players if any in phantomz has and respect for the game they are okah with letting multies fight wars for them
    What are you even talking about?
    i thought it was pretty easy to understand but for people that approve of multis, I suppose multis = alliancemates ;)
  • If u had respect for the game as soon as the multies started fight the war for u. U should have started killing them. Instead u keep trying to use them to help u win the war.
    None of these accusations were flying when I was still alive. Back then you were screaming about the 3vs1. And also, I wasn't leading phantomz in any way
  • You mean 1 guy who shows no proof as a multi just someone who doesn't agree with 3 alliances jumping one and is hitting the kts of stunner
  • You mean 1 guy who shows no proof as a multi just someone who doesn't agree with 3 alliances jumping one and is hitting the kts of stunner
    See now I have no clue what you are talking about. Clearly you and neg are in your own little worlds so I'm out.
  • edited November 2013
    clearly you dont understand a lot

this is not how to run a war thread and it was destined to fail from the beginning
  • Better than that shit thread you made a couple days ago.
  • I heard that phantomz is posting messages saying stop hits on targets at about 200 land so the multis can finish them off. confirm or deny
    actually phantomz is getting ready to disband so that i can bring back eclipse
    THANK YOU

couldnt remember he next of that douchey alliance for the life of me.

• @ Prime

Can we get an updated kills list with stat lines from both sides to see progress of this war :P

I know since i have been active again we have been posting that shit up
  • Cocaine (X:4,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 5,396 981,724 3,536
    Toaster Strudel (X:10,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 5,277 1,096,873
    MikeRoss (X:8,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 4,104 852,855 1,769
    Moonlands (X:3,Y:7) @ Desert Wasteland 4742 708,811 2271
    Lavalash (X:5,Y:3) Terra Form 4,881 780,755 1,629
    Return of Prime (X:?,Y:?) Desert Wasteland 3,456 512,368 1,860
    Mr Pinks (X:8,Y:6) Forest and Wilderness 4,089 735,126
    Mickey Cohen (X:7,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 2,751 411,784 1,258
    Jafar (X:7,Y:6) Desert Wasteland 4,842 850,518 3,241
    Percival C McLeach (X:7,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 2,157 422,653
  • I got an honorable death. After my 3rd time going under 200 land I was killed off by actives only
  • Who were you?
  • Oh, hah, I killeded you :P
  • Sorry bout that ghost, but that damn greyjoy DID totally betray the Starks and Winterfell
  • @ Prime

Can we get an updated kills list with stat lines from both sides to see progress of this war :P

I know since i have been active again we have been posting that shit up
    I'll update it when I get home
  • The multies are like white walkers. All of SK shuts down to fight them...
  • Yeah, it'll be over quickly
  • I paid for sex last night, but she swears its just a coincidence she gets horny on my pay days... idk if I believe her. I mean once or twice that happening, yeah... but for 17+ years now? I think I've finally caught on to my wife's plan...
  • I paid for sex last night, but she swears its just a coincidence she gets horny on my pay days... idk if I believe her. I mean once or twice that happening, yeah... but for 17+ years now? I think I've finally caught on to my wife's plan...
    hahahahaha, dayum!
    further proving my theory that marriage is just paying for sex with the same person for the rest of your life :D
  • I've updated it as best I can with whats in this thread. If Phantomz have still been killing people, there isn't anything in here. Let me know if I missed anything
  • Looks about right. The multi's did the rest.

• November 24, 13:29:26 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Die Hard (1:13) and lost 245 planets.
    November 24, 13:48:38 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 198 planets.
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 24, 14:24:34 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against RMagician (1:13) and lost 171 planets.
    November 24, 14:27:31 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 138 planets.
    November 24, 14:29:09 Our kingdom EL Pollo de Naranj (1:15) bravely defended against Catam (1:6) and lost 149 planets.
    November 24, 15:36:28 Our kingdom Mr Death (1:15) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:5) and lost 120 planets.

This is pathetic. Everyone allies themselves to rid the world of multis. So instead you've got pieces of shit like this who hit the only damn sector without an alliance.