Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Wait, there are alliances with less resources than Disney?
    All I know is, if my origional KD was in Disney I would still be alive and kicking. So they are playing it right if they want to survive to the end of the round lol.
    My goal is death.

• ^disband soon?
  • Disbanding is the cowards way out!
  • Nawh it aint that bad
  • Suicide then. :p
  • So now we're all equal cus we're all killing them together, right? Wrong, we've done a lot before this and will continue to do so. And meadows, seriously? Cus the advice I hear from you there is "DO NOT PUT PPS INTO BUILD WHEN THEY START SABOS, WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE DONE". Ridiculous. And I do not know why fenris broke apart and the sectors had a switch to redemption, but they did. And 1.15 should've secured its own safety. What I did wasn't pretty, but it what not outside the rules nor outside my needs. From roundstart I've sacrificed countless PAs getting top SoKs and spent countless hours so that Stunner could essentially make more kills than your gangbang put together. Don't go pointing fingers when I then do things out of need for I spent my whole time doing nothing more than catering to other's needs and anyone in my alliance knows this to be true. I never put me as the champion of righteousness, you did that, you put me on that pedestal. I do only as best as I can and I'm pretty damn good at that.
    no, the advice I'm giving you is not to make your kd into 83% power plants the second you get New News(2)
  • no, the advice I'm giving you is not to make your kd into 83% power plants the second you get New News(2)
    November 23, 12:26:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 23, 12:28:47 Forces from Heroin (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 740 planets, 397 platinum, 8,636 civilians, 19,785 energy, and 1,176 honor.
    Our military has lost: 252 soldiers, 637 laser troopers, 2,249 laser dragoons, and 705 tanks.
    November 23, 14:18:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Karazin (3:11)
    November 23, 14:18:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Karazin (3:11)
    November 23, 14:18:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Karazin (3:11)
    November 23, 14:22:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:22:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:22:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:22:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:22:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:23:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:23:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:23:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:23:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:23:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ilixion (3:18)
    November 23, 14:24:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 24, 00:11:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 24, 01:12:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aksalonya (1:9)
    November 24, 01:12:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aksalonya (1:9)
    November 24, 04:30:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Battle Robot (1:11)
    November 24, 04:30:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Battle Robot (1:11)
    November 24, 04:30:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Battle Robot (1:11)
    November 24, 04:30:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Battle Robot (1:11)
    November 24, 04:30:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Battle Robot (1:11)
    November 24, 04:34:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cumi Izback (1:6)
    November 24, 04:34:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cumi Izback (1:6)
    November 24, 04:34:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cumi Izback (1:6)
    November 24, 04:34:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 24, 04:51:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rami (1:11)
    November 24, 04:51:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rami (1:11)
    November 24, 04:51:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rami (1:11)
    November 24, 05:05:35 Forces from Rami (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 67 laser troopers, 359 laser dragoons, and 84 tanks.
    November 24, 05:24:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blood Sovereignty (1:5)
    November 24, 05:25:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blood Sovereignty (1:5)
    November 24, 05:25:15 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 11 Nuclear Power Plants and 19 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 24, 05:59:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 10 Nuclear Power Plants and 22 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 24, 05:59:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Heir of the Dog (1:12)
    November 24, 05:59:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Heir of the Dog (1:12)
    November 24, 05:59:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Heir of the Dog (1:12)
    November 24, 05:59:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Heir of the Dog (1:12)
  • oh man, one failed attack for like 7 units and 2 sabos

you were in shambles
  • Troll city troll troll city bitch
  • So now we're all equal cus we're all killing them together, right? Wrong, we've done a lot before this and will continue to do so. And meadows, seriously? Cus the advice I hear from you there is "DO NOT PUT PPS INTO BUILD WHEN THEY START SABOS, WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE DONE". Ridiculous. And I do not know why fenris broke apart and the sectors had a switch to redemption, but they did. And 1.15 should've secured its own safety. What I did wasn't pretty, but it what not outside the rules nor outside my needs. From roundstart I've sacrificed countless PAs getting top SoKs and spent countless hours so that Stunner could essentially make more kills than your gangbang put together. Don't go pointing fingers when I then do things out of need for I spent my whole time doing nothing more than catering to other's needs and anyone in my alliance knows this to be true. I never put me as the champion of righteousness, you did that, you put me on that pedestal. I do only as best as I can and I'm pretty damn good at that.
    basically what u said was

'i did something bad, but i did something good b4 that, so it counteracts it'

o snap, imma give a candy bar to a kid, then imma go rob a bank, and it's all good.
    cuz i do need the money, and it's only fair since i gave away my candy when i could have just eaten it.
  • Yeh, you and meadows really are the right people to talk off the top of your high horses. lol.
  • Yeh, you and meadows really are the right people to talk off the top of your high horses. lol.
    i ride a tank.
  • Tanks are fun
    i ride a tank.
    Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• disney is definitely leading all alliances on multi killing activity

-= Multi KT: Karazin (3:11) =- 5 Posts
    -= Multi KT: Mister Eddy lols (3:11) =- 0 Posts
    -= Multi KT: panda land (3:8) =- 3 Posts
    -= Multi KT: Sorlin (3:5)=- 1 Post
    -= Multi KT: Calsynth (3:3) =- 3 Posts

keep up the activity guys
    Send me your KD and I'll post you up.

Have no shame. Don't be shy.
    stop ignoring the fact that you've done essentially jack shit in this multi war and here you are in this thread criticising other alliances that have done probably 2x/3x as much as you with less resources?
    Someone can't compete with the big boys!

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," cried baby nimrod.
  • Who said I expected this KD to survive?
    I expect my DW to survive. Came out of newbie yesterday.
  • Oh, if I remember to log on and I somehow find your KD I'll think about rolling you if I remembered to build offense.
  • Me? Good luck finding me!! :)
  • I'll probably just roll some random and claim it's one of your multis. That counts.
  • I'll probably just roll some random and claim it's one of your multis. That counts.
    Good point. I'll find you and roll you. I'm stacked. (This post is 33% true)
  • If you roll cory, does that mean you rolled me too?
  • Maybe, but don't forget Meadows I also killed you off when you were in Modicum.
  • that was a highly valuable kingdom you killed, it was first breaker on darius
  • Maybe, but don't forget Meadows I also killed you off when you were in Modicum.
    Sounds like Obi Wan talking to Vader
  • now back to your regular programming(even though its 17hrs early than agreed to)

November 25, 17:10:48 the [Phantomz] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Stunner] alliance.
    November 25, 17:15:50 the [Phantomz] alliance has declared war with the [Stunner] alliance.
    November 25, 17:56:24 the [Redemption] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Stunner] alliance.
  • I heard Darius is R/R because hes bad
  • I declared on stunners, but it didn't take. Gaaaay
  • I heard Darius is R/R because hes bad
    i thought all the professional SK players played R/R
  • Professional and sk in the same sentence. Good one. =))
  • what if you make kds to sell to robtomo