Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• way to kill the thread meadows lol
  • edited June 2013
    Games yours Burma, farm away
  • why don't you disband then if the games ours!
  • actually i'm not tha tmean you don't have to disband if you don't want to thats up to you just talk to me in game for terms
  • Yeah i dont think any leaders in RP were in FC..... just sayin
  • can confirm no leaders of RP were in FC
  • Well duh, you stacked nothing but DW in one alliance to fuck everyone's round over. You guys were not FC but have full intensions to do a repeat of FC. I saw it and went after to prevent it. Cowboys can still beat you honestly, but I'm not going to war with Jones picking off my tops, they can reform and do whatever they want.

Now that I'm clear of My AL duties, I have new plans for Jones, he will not live to see the end game for sure or for any game in the future that I play. Good job bro, you brought an old multier out of retirement. You guys thought multiman was bad, you haven't seen shit.
  • Firstly you do not have any idea of any of my past alliances, none of them have ever farmed 100% truth. So stop lumping us into one mold just because it happened last round. The whole universe almost was dw lol
  • also jones only plays like every 5 rounds so will be quite boring tring to find him
  • Ey Jones you hear that? Someone is going to multi you... damn shame you've never been multied before, sounds like your future rounds are going to be ruined :/
  • So anyways, now thats its confirmed you are a cheater..... Most of our DWS werent ats until you started yapping
  • edited June 2013
    Firstly you do not have any idea of any of my past alliances, none of them have ever farmed 100% truth. So stop lumping us into one mold just because it happened last round. The whole universe almost was dw lol

what was that? Was that bullshit I smelt?... YUP its bullshit :)
    So anyways, now thats its confirmed you are a cheater..... Most of our DWS werent ats until you started yapping

meh do what you want, not my problem, I'm not even the AL. They will do what they want. And I have said this in the past many times that I've cheated before. Jones is cheating and its oblivious to me that it cannot be seen, so go contradict yourself some more retard.
  • So anyways, now thats its confirmed you are a cheater..... Most of our DWS werent ats until you started yapping
    fine, I'll target you to. Know I am no longer representing cowboys, and they can still beat you if they wish, if you target them, I'll target you along side whoever is targeting you already.
  • Actually all of my alliances besides last round have archived and besides a few meh decisions were pretty highly regarded for me keeping them in check when we outgrew everyone. Its not hard to do if you set the right rules and actually care imo
  • Jones is a huge cheater... I've just never seen any proof.. But since he's a ton better than I am, I know he's a cheater.. Him and that Flazer.
  • 6-3 redplague winning the war, though truth be told would be 8-5 sooner rather than later mroe than likely. So basically we are doing very well now you are threatening to multi us for doing well?
  • Actually all of my alliances besides last round have archived and besides a few meh decisions were pretty highly regarded for me keeping them in check when we outgrew everyone. Its not hard to do if you set the right rules and actually care imo
    I do have a lot of respect for you regardless if I wouldn't say it but my focus is with Jones, I don't want to target redplague and make SK shittier then it already is. I have one target, Jones leave cowboys alone.
  • lol how am i contradicting myself? I hate to contribute to the PFS like this but I actually thing you are completely retarded rohan, like actually mentally unstable. You need to seek help for your absolutely dumbassness.
  • lol how am i contradicting myself? I hate to contribute to the PFS like this but I actually thing you are completely retarded rohan, like actually mentally unstable. You need to seek help for your absolutely dumbassness.
    For targeting cowboys because I'm going to cheat instead of attacking Jones for being a proven cheat. Its alright. Time for some real fun. Ta ta
  • sorry to burst your bubble you didnt make this round interesting, you are about as exciting as 2 snails fucking
  • Im contradicting myself by targeting cowboys? I think you need to learn the definition of the word.... let the adults talk
  • " Jones is cheating and its oblivious to me that it cannot be seen, so go contradict yourself some more retard."

If its oblivious... And he's contradicting himself... Holy Hell. You, me... Green apples in the moonlight.
    For targeting cowboys because I'm going to cheat instead of attacking Jones for being a proven cheat. Its alright. Time for some real fun. Ta ta
    You used the word proven, give it to me. Give me the proof.
  • Cowboys is about as organized as herpes....
  • JonesL is scared of me... I sent him threatening messages.
    You used the word proven, give it to me. Give me the proof.
    unfortunantly I can't, the messages I had received and sent died with my original Kd, but you guys do what you want, I tried to share the info with Burma to prove I wasn't the cheat and I never was messaged back. So do what you want, he will die regardless of what you decide to do now.
  • Who isnt scared of pie?Ive seen cartoons no ones impressed once theyve been hit by pie
  • lol oooooo please dont!!!! ROHAN IM SORRY PLEASE STOP NOOOOOO NO STOP I SWEAR WE WONT HIT ANYONE ELSE IN THE GAME..... WE WILL ONLY BUILD LTS PLEASE TOP OMG PLEASE.... OH NO JONESY.... HE DOESNT DESERAVE THIS JONESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lol oooooo please dont!!!! ROHAN IM SORRY PLEASE STOP NOOOOOO NO STOP I SWEAR WE WONT HIT ANYONE ELSE IN THE GAME..... WE WILL ONLY BUILD LTS PLEASE TOP OMG PLEASE.... OH NO JONESY.... HE DOESNT DESERAVE THIS JONESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mwahahaha, feel my wrath bitch
  • do i honestly think most of the "tops" most round cheat in some way be it they have people build banks or something probably most do, everyone this round cheated however in takin gpart in those inactives with 250k cash on them per hit.

Someimes we all benefit but if we tracked the newbies etc as hard as jones and company did we probably woudl be as big cheat or no