Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• Wow, gotta say that when I got these sent to me, I was a little disappointed in a Pie alliance letting this happen.

http://imgur.com/rG0Pqpe
    http://imgur.com/BygOIqY

Seems like as long as the multi's won't affect them, they are again good with them.
    And I'm supposed to know about that shit how? I didn't want 1:8 BACK in... I felt they betrayed us once already so, you might want to talk to our AL about this instead of me.

It's not my alliance.
  • edited June 2013
    From what I've been told, you're the one wielding the power, picking KT's, and running the thing. Pretty much means it's your alliance. Fuckin' multi helper.
  • No, I get PM'd the targets you fucking tool. And that would be SECTOR forums you have images of... I'm not in 1:8, I wouldn't be able to see them. I told 1:8 to post their Multis in AFs.. I have no idea about shit I can't see you damn moron. Do you EVER think before you post or are you taking lessons from dank and letting shit spill forth... Fuck get a clue, idiot.

Back to your normal programming.
  • No, I get PM'd the targets you fucking tool. And that would be SECTOR forums you have images of... I'm not in 1:8, I wouldn't be able to see them. I told 1:8 to post their Multis in AFs.. I have no idea about shit I can't see you damn moron. Do you EVER think before you post or are you taking lessons from dank and letting shit spill forth... Fuck get a clue, idiot.

Back to your normal programming.
    Was told that it was in the problems thread in your AFs. Sorry if I'm misleading people.
  • Didn't know that was in our problems thread. As I said I didn't want 1:8 back and I don't condone that shit as everyone knows. Guarantee I will solve this as soon as I can. I'm sorry for calling you names. I didn't look in problems thread as I assumed the Multis would be in their own thread. I'm probably top 5 person left in the game to be multi'd... No way I would ever let that go on. But, why would that be sent to you of all people... That's my question. It's not like you are multi hunter extraordinaire or anything.
  • I hate multi's as much as the next guy. Was just sent to me by one of the guys that I know. Probably just wanted us to know that Rohan is actually creating the multis and doing what he said he would. I think he was also under the impression that you guys were working with them to do it.

We've offered him a few times to end this war, but he doesn't care about anything anymore except for Jones, so it has fallen on deaf ears. If we ended this war, we could actually take out the newest wave of multis.
  • i hope pie is a super multi. the more pie the better.
  • Great... Now the next wave of Multis is going to be xxxxx pie...
  • I'm sure Rohan could make that happen.
  • edited June 2013
    I very much doubt Rohan is making multis right now.
    nope, I'm sticking with S2. I was just venting really, like I said before I don't remember how and I dont have time. But I like the activity it brought to the PFs (not just me saying I was going to multi) but the war in general. Haven't seen this much in a while.

Although I did see that increase again in newbie kds, he probably thought having me with whoever it was could do twice the damage so he jumped his shit up. Sorry fellas sometimes I'm just all bark an no bite ;)
  • Yeah well I was there back then too and always top :)
    Pie I know!!! I was joking :-p
    I always knew you had homo tendencies lol
  • Scars i could have told you that one. Hes spent allRound napping up with top kingdoms and avoiding war and such. Hes another darius just lookin for a big # at the end of a round.
    You guys get so butthurt about someone playing for score its hilarious.
    not quite sure how him statng the facts is butthurt

keep on trying to archive ur shitty kingdom m8

were all laughing at u

• Scars i could have told you that one. Hes spent allRound napping up with top kingdoms and avoiding war and such. Hes another darius just lookin for a big # at the end of a round.
    You guys get so butthurt about someone playing for score its hilarious.
    not quite sure how him statng the facts is butthurt

keep on trying to archive ur shitty kingdom m8

were all laughing at u

Good thing all of you don't matter lol
  • I matter! My mommy told me so.
    My name is Rohan Castle... And I approve this message :D
    couldnt just call yourself rohan?

whatever m8
  • edited June 2013
    I matter! My mommy told me so.
    couldnt just call yourself rohan?

whatever m8
    **shrugs** I'm not here to make enemies, or piss anyone off, just don't flame me, we'll be alright. If you actually grouped with me you'd know i'm an awesome person to have on your side, seeing as nearly none of you have with the exception of a few, you only know me through what I post, or what I've done to your KD :P.

actually, the Fear The Wolf 1:4 KD you guys killed offered to group with me next round, I felt privileged to be asked by an old fenrir honestly :P
  • Ha, that's the same thing I thought when he was throwing diatribe my way. Someone said it's "neg", but I don't even know who "neg" is either. I remember hijacking his sector and getting everyone to KT him a few rounds ago, where a "neg" had a temper tantrum over it but that's about it.
  • Ha, that's the same thing I thought when he was throwing diatribe my way. Someone said it's "neg", but I don't even know who "neg" is either. I remember hijacking his sector and getting everyone to KT him a few rounds ago, where a "neg" had a temper tantrum over it but that's about it.
    lol, that's some hoe ass shit!
  • Who are you talking about?
    Nimrod.
  • So much seriousness around here, hot damn!
  • So much seriousness around here, hot damn!
  • What's ur question Sped???
    Why you told people I was KOH
  • tiesto is my friend
  • Says all you need to know about Tiesto... :-S
  • i love pie to
  • edited June 2013
    i love pie to
    .. what?

Kinda curious.
  • well apple pie with some ice cream is my favorite, but overall my mancrush on pie just can't be hidden anymore qq lolz
  • I was told you were koh, I never said I knew 100%...
    I don't play for 2 years and suddenly people are making accusations about who I am. Lol