Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• Oh... Btw

Splinter (1:17)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 147,179 (181)
    Land: 0 (320)
    Honor: 570 (322)
    Networth/Land Ratio: ()

:)
  • splinter put up a good fight cheers to burma over 120 losses that I know of atleast, really good fight my friend. This is a victory for both sides well fought good sir
  • Lol, right, he would died ages ago had DiR not fucked around. Do note however, the continuation was not my decision, as I said, not my alliance anymore :) looks like they have more fight in them
  • i won this round

I survive exiting newbiemode

im a real winner yay

itll go down in history
  • Oh no I'm gonna get multi'd
    Oh no in gonna die

:D
  • you are about as exciting as 2 snails fucking
    Is it wrong to say that I find it exciting?
  • Rohan... do you, like.. wanna, you know... maybe group with me next round?

I totally get it if you don't, you're.. like, wayyyy cooler...
  • I wouldn't say exciting, but I would say its pretty damn interesting
    Exactly, this guys analogies suck more dicks than his mom
    And this post is what leads me to believe that Darius is a 13 year old boy.
  • I wouldn't say exciting, but I would say its pretty damn interesting
    Exactly, this guys analogies suck more dicks than his mom
    And this post is what leads me to believe that Darius is a 13 year old boy.
    What that you suck more dicks than his mom? What does that have anything to do with his age? Seriously guys
  • Just saying.. What kind of adult uses mom insults? lol
  • Those that fucked your mom? Your one was.. interesting.
  • Why you gotta call me a meatball? Although... Meatball Pie sounds tasty...

But back to my point..

FUCK YOU TIESTO!
  • Real players don't choose DW or TF in any round.
  • Can I be a real boy too?
  • Haha stacked dw to ruin rounds??? Man your a fuckin trip Rohan.. anyone who didn't pick dw with this round Bonus is a fuckin meatball, terra is the only pt who can match it with the bonus... And idk Wtf ur looking at but your alliance is very very heavy on dw AND tf... And in my defense all I play is DW :P

Yea me and my badass KD KoH rocked DW this round. Oh wait...
  • edited June 2013
    Yea sky cause your Kd is always tops?
    Yup, Top 100 all the time till I'm killed. Rawr!

Like I said, real players don't choose DW or TF in any round.
  • Real players choose FW and turtle?
  • Sky top 100 is a joke unles ur referring to 2002 when there was competition!!! And no pie, you'll always be a real Bitch! :p
    Why'd you think I was KOH?
  • Listen here dildo breath... Just because you like getting your anus exploded by a big plastic cock doesn't mean the rest of us do... I have never been a bitch.. and I am all time top 100!
  • real players also dont care what sky thinks
  • Real players worship what Flazer thinks.
  • If you mean have enough defense to not get hit for a while, then I suppose turtle... But I'm usually one to die in the first set of wars so that theory of yours is fucked. And blood pressure? I have 5 kids and a wife!! I can only hope my blood pressure kills me before they do :-)
  • Sky top 100 is a joke unles ur referring to 2002 when there was competition!!!
    I'm referring to pre-2002 as well. :)
    real players care about what sky thinks
    Aww, thanks Flazer. Made my day.
  • edited June 2013
    Wow, I never thought I'd see you again, forlorn! Been years since I last talked to you. How are you anyway?

Onslaught's great, got a Law degree and everything. Doing pretty well. I asked him to come play again for old times sakes, but he flat out refused, saying this place is a pile of crap now with wannabe's who think they're as good as the players in the good old days, lol.
  • Yeah well I was there back then too and always top :)
    Pie I know!!! I was joking :-p
    ANSWER MY QUESTION
  • Cool story bro.
  • Wow, gotta say that when I got these sent to me, I was a little disappointed in a Pie alliance letting this happen.

http://imgur.com/rG0Pqpe
    http://imgur.com/BygOIqY

Seems like as long as the multi's won't affect them, they are again good with them.
  • Wow, gotta say that when I got these sent to me, I was a little disappointed in a Pie alliance letting this happen.

http://imgur.com/rG0Pqpe
    http://imgur.com/BygOIqY

Seems like as long as the multi's won't affect them, they are again good with them.
    What are you implying? Transference is cheating or TrueKings allows multies?
  • Scars i could have told you that one. Hes spent allRound napping up with top kingdoms and avoiding war and such. Hes another darius just lookin for a big # at the end of a round.
  • PiePie
    edited June 2013
    Cool story bro.