Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

edited June 2013 in General
Lets do this :) GO!

Comments

• you forgot thecompany
  • I didn't want it to seem like a huge gangbang, you know, it's bad for imaging ;)
  • call it what it is you guys initiate a uni gangbang like the bitches you are and have been planning it for weeks and then afterwards you guys will farm the uni and kt anyone who hits in your alliance. Your words that last part lol
  • call it what it is you guys initiate a uni gangbang like the bitches you are and have been planning it for weeks and then afterwards you guys will farm the uni and kt anyone who hits in your alliance. Your words that last part lol
    Actually, I'm going to prevent red from doing exactly that. I am fair, and I have no intentions on farming anyone, but Red Will farm the shit out of everyone, just like last round w/ burma, smooth, butters, LoT. Just like the rounds before that. It ends now.
  • did this really need to be a thread?

both alliances are full of IWANNAARCHIVE scrubs
  • I'm one of those....

"Shit I can't remember when I archived my starting KD"

Scrubs
  • I do however wish to apologize to tiesto, i'm sorry you've got to go bro, I have a lot of respect for vets, but It is what it is, you fight for the alliance you're in. I've got a lot of friends in red, but SK is SK.
  • I do however wish to apologize to tiesto, i'm sorry you've got to go bro, I have a lot of respect for vets, but It is what it is, you fight for the alliance you're in. I've got a lot of friends in red, but SK is SK.
    so you're talking good on the forums but ingame you're napping everyone

lol gg sk
  • This war can go either way, I have even the odds the best I could. There is no guarantee who will win. We both have an equal chance.
  • looking pretty clear cut atm m8
  • You know, when I created Redemption in like... round 17 or 18, the last alliance I ever created, It was gangbanged just like this, except it was 4v1, and no one bitched then. I learned that it's just SK, and how SK operates.
  • more players back then and different size limits

not a good comparsion
  • Meh, it is what it is. Good luck to Red and Co.
  • FC last round fucked you guys. That's the rally cry. Nothing will change until that perception does.
  • Well, as soon as this war is over, assuming I win, I will disband our alliance and recreate again to level out the playing field which is what FC should have done last round. I don't want 1 massive Alliance fucking everything over that walks outside of their alliance.
  • Well, as soon as this war is over, assuming I win, I will disband our alliance and recreate again to level out the playing field which is what FC should have done last round. I don't want 1 massive Alliance fucking everything over that walks outside of their alliance.
    sadly unless all the sectors are full of like-minded people, they'll just form together again under a different name under someone else's alliance.

• we've got this my friend don't you worry :P
  • sadly unless all the sectors are full of like-minded people, they'll just form together again under a different name under someone else's alliance.
    or in you're case make all you're accounts form together again
  • where he at??
  • I know you did not specifically, but allowed it to happen as much as everyone else in FC. After I was KTed my activity dropped dramatically and retreated to S2, but still, I don't want a repeat, and I'll do what it takes to prevent it.
  • Man, you had a shit load of PP's, I was surprised!
  • sadly unless all the sectors are full of like-minded people, they'll just form together again under a different name under someone else's alliance.
    Just want to remind everyone this is Neg.
  • yeah, it's like 8 9 7 9 5 6 9 8 , but hey, it works lolol
    Just want to remind everyone this is Neg.
    its great when people know your name

cant say the same for u m8
  • FC is that group of people that wait until a game is dead before they can claim they are good

sounds about right lol
  • If you don't' want to be targeted, don't participate, I have my targets, don't add more.
  • ^ such a tool
  • ^ such a tool
    said the tool
  • Hey faggots stick to your KT's.
  • edited June 2013
    Hardly.

Land: 3,308 (1)

Still #1